Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Share The Funniest Tetimony You Have Heard During A Church Service - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share The Funniest Tetimony You Have Heard During A Church Service (1126 Views)

Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown / What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Funniest Tetimony You Have Heard During A Church Service by Akinlekanwr(m): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2016
Here's mine:

During a forty day fasting and prayer program in my church, a younglady was like " Praise the Lord. I couldn't be a part of this program from start because my school was on break. So we've resumed but classes have not commenced, but my mom kept asking me to come back home since I've not started attending classes, so I told her we have a program in church, but she insisted. I thank God she's not had my time since the beginning of the week."

Many people couldn't hold it.

Share yours.

1 Like

Re: Share The Funniest Tetimony You Have Heard During A Church Service by Teniolasmart: 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
cant think of anyone now......................bt i will try if it makes fp
Re: Share The Funniest Tetimony You Have Heard During A Church Service by afanide: 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
A choir member shared recently that her boyfriend bought her pair of shoes as a birthday gift. So annoying....
Re: Share The Funniest Tetimony You Have Heard During A Church Service by Akinlekanwr(m): 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
afanide:
A choir member shared recently that her boyfriend bought her pair of shoes as a birthday gift. So annoying....

Whoa! Are you kidding?

I bet she was suspended
Re: Share The Funniest Tetimony You Have Heard During A Church Service by Wilgrea7(m): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
well... mine wasn't a testimony... but it was one hell of a funny experience.. i was in church.. i attended redeem.. first service of the year.. so the pastor was reading pastor adeboye's prophecies for 2016

the pastor said “daddy said there will be a new sexually transmitted disease in 2016"

a lady behind me just got up and shouted “amen".

i was like... wtf

4 Likes

Re: Share The Funniest Tetimony You Have Heard During A Church Service by Akinlekanwr(m): 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
Wilgrea7:
well... mine wasn't a testimony... but it was one hell of a funny experience.. i was in church.. i attended redeem.. first service of the year.. so the pastor was reading pastor adeboye's prophecies for 2016

the pastor said “daddy said there will be a new sexually transmitted disease in 2016"

i was like... wtf

Lmao

She was probably sleeping.

3 Likes

Re: Share The Funniest Tetimony You Have Heard During A Church Service by Idydarling(f): 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
I'm here to read funny comments ✍
Re: Share The Funniest Tetimony You Have Heard During A Church Service by Akinlekanwr(m): 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
Idydarling:
I'm here to read funny comments ✍

I hope you got a mat and a pack of popcorn?
Re: Share The Funniest Tetimony You Have Heard During A Church Service by osumak2: 5:46am On Nov 20, 2016
cool shocked
Re: Share The Funniest Tetimony You Have Heard During A Church Service by frank317: 6:48am On Nov 20, 2016
This was a testimony I heard when I was a Church goer.

Praise the lord...I have a lady neighbour that was fund of looking for my trouble. This lady has allowed the devil to use her to disturb me. But this morning she died of malaria. Brethren help me praise the lord."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Funniest Tetimony You Have Heard During A Church Service by GeneralB: 6:57am On Nov 20, 2016
Lemme think
Re: Share The Funniest Tetimony You Have Heard During A Church Service by Sparkle777(f): 7:00am On Nov 20, 2016
frank317:

Praise the lord...I have a lady neighbour that was fund of looking for my trouble. This lady has allowed the devil to use her to disturb me. But this morning she died of malaria. Brethren help me praise the lord."

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ignorance.
Re: Share The Funniest Tetimony You Have Heard During A Church Service by freethinker01: 7:19am On Nov 20, 2016
Well, I experienced this like 8 years ago when I was still into all these organized religion.
I was travelling and suddenly, the propeller of the bus I boarded got detached and had everyone panicking as to what could happen next. I guess the driver was experienced cus he successfully maneuvered it and it eventually came to a halt. We all came down and I saw a woman I know(my church member), tho she didn't see me. When we got to church the following day, Sunday of course, and it came to testimony time. This woman just came out singing and rolling on the floor. These are her words " I was travelling and suddenly, the brake failed n the tire bursted. The car somersaulted 7 times and kept rolling till it was stopped by a big tree. Three people died on the spot and 5 were admitted to the hospital. How I escaped unscratched is definitely the Lord's doing. Not even a cut I have because the car was a total write-off FYI, no one was injured.
I just opened my mouth in awe couldn't believe what I just heard.still surprises me till today how someone could tell such a lousy and bogus testimony. Hilarious right?

1 Like

Re: Share The Funniest Tetimony You Have Heard During A Church Service by Akinlekanwr(m): 10:41am On Nov 20, 2016
frank317:

That's stark wickedness
Re: Share The Funniest Tetimony You Have Heard During A Church Service by ikorodureporta: 10:45am On Nov 20, 2016
Wilgrea7:

i was like... wtf
Re: Share The Funniest Tetimony You Have Heard During A Church Service by Akinlekanwr(m): 10:46am On Nov 20, 2016
freethinker01:
Well, I experienced this like 8 years ago when I was still into all these organized religion.
I was travelling and suddenly, the propeller of the bus I boarded got detached and had everyone panicking as to what could happen next. I guess the driver was experienced cus he successfully maneuvered it and it eventually came to a halt. We all came down and I saw a woman I know(my church member), tho she didn't see me. When we got to church the following day, Sunday of course, and it came to testimony time. This woman just came out singing and rolling on the floor. These are her words " [b] I was travelling and suddenly, the brake failed n the tire bursted. The car somersaulted 7 times and kept rolling till it was stopped by a big tree. Three people died on the spot and 5 were admitted to the hospital. How I escaped unscratched is definitely the Lord's doing. Not even a cut I have because the car was a total write-off [b] FYI, no one was injured.
I just opened my mouth in awe couldn't believe what I just heard.still surprises me till today how someone could tell such a lousy and bogus testimony. Hilarious right?

The quest for unnecessary attention. Its super hilarious

1 Like

Re: Share The Funniest Tetimony You Have Heard During A Church Service by freethinker01: 11:10am On Nov 20, 2016
Akinlekanwr:

The quest for unnecessary attention. Its super hilarious
just imagine how she exaggerated the whole incident *1000.
Re: Share The Funniest Tetimony You Have Heard During A Church Service by Akinlekanwr(m): 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
freethinker01:
just imagine how she exaggerated the whole incident *1000.

I jes hope your expression didn't 'burst her bubble'
Re: Share The Funniest Tetimony You Have Heard During A Church Service by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
freethinker01:
I was travelling and suddenly, the propeller of the bus I boarded got detached and had everyone panicking as to what could happen next. I guess the driver was experienced cus he successfully maneuvered it and it eventually came to a halt. We all came down and I saw a woman I know(my church member), tho she didn't see me. When we got to church the following day, Sunday of course, and it came to testimony time. This woman just came out singing and rolling on the floor. These are her words " [b] I was travelling and suddenly, the brake failed n the tire bursted. The car somersaulted 7 times and kept rolling till it was stopped by a big tree. Three people died on the spot and 5 were admitted to the hospital. How I escaped unscratched is definitely the Lord's doing. Not even a cut I have because the car was a total write-off [b] FYI, no one was injured.
hahaha grin
Re: Share The Funniest Tetimony You Have Heard During A Church Service by valicious1(m): 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
one useless boy come talk as he use im last card play nairabet win plenty money. Forgetting say gambling na sin mtcheew
Re: Share The Funniest Tetimony You Have Heard During A Church Service by Akinlekanwr(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
valicious1:
one useless boy come talk as he use im last card play nairabet win plenty money. Forgetting say gambling na sin mtcheew

Hahahaha

The guy was overwhelmed

(1) (Reply)

Heaven Is Real... Hell Is Not A Fiction / Christian Books Collection.zip 2.1 Gb / How To Open The Third Eye The Hard Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.