Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions (3876 Views)

For Women - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating - MEN KEEP OFF / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions by gistsstack(m): 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
Apparently, some women hate or have problems dating men in some professions.

We live in the era of ‘sponsorship’ and material women, hence, when she asks what you do for a living, many men would think she wants to gauge how loaded they are. This is, however, not always the case; women are now cautious and would not just date anyone for money.

Doctor
A lady once said: “I wouldn’t marry a doctor because they are always on call, my dad was one and a half the time he wasn’t around.”

Apparently, a number of ladies dread dating a doctor thinking he would leave her in the cold when called upon to save a life. She will be lonely and might be forced to look for someone to warm her bed when he is away.

Lawyer
Women have a problem with lawyers. A lady said criminal lawyers are a no-go area, “If a case in which the lawyer is involved doesn’t go well, the first target is always him or his family”.

I have also learned that some women think lawyers are argumentative and would want them to substantiate every requests or statement they make to their husbands.

Police
The Nigeria police, especially the Black and black have been labeled and classified as bad and corrupt people irrespective of their rank and personality in the force.

Military
“I would not sleep in the same house with a gun,” A lady said. “I cannot date someone with blood in his hands,” another one asserted.

There is the fear of anxiety when a military man is sent on a mission. I figured out that a big section of women is not comfortable dating them.

Scammer (Yahoo-Yahoo)
This is the newest trend in the World. Although, it’s not a profession, but for men and women securing money through fraudulent means see it as one. You will have a lot of money dating a scammer, but if you are a conscious person, you will not be at peace with yourself because he is not different from the thief robbing you at gun point, both of them are thieves.

Add yours

SOURCE: http://www.gistsstack.com/women-hate-dating-professions/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions by CentaurXV(m): 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
K.

1 Like

Re: Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lobbish! Thank God today is Saturday, else I wouldn't have the time to reply this shit.
Re: Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
cool

Real talk... Some men take their profession to a new whole level...having a PhD degree for Being a BrokeAzz . lipsrsealed
Re: Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions by Bluezy13(m): 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hmmm...

Awaiting that insolent girl called QueenSuccubus

Modified*

The b!tch is faster

1 Like

Re: Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
i disagree with number four, with the huge number of girls flocking around my colleagues who aren't married yet .

5 Likes

Re: Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions by jejemanito: 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
Crap
Re: Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
basbone:
Lobbish!
Thank God today is Saturday, else I wouldn't have the time to reply this shit.
hehe,but you didn't say much doh
Re: Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

Awaiting that insolent girl called QueenSuccubus

Modified*

The [size=38pt]b!tch[/size] is faster

U definitely talking abt ur mom undecided

2 Likes

Re: Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
From your 3rd point down are on point.

2 Likes

Re: Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions by Bluezy13(m): 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

U definitely talking abt ur mom undecided

I guess my mom just mentioned me

Hehehe...

4 Likes

Re: Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions by MartinsBlog: 6:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
http://www.martinsblog.com.ng/2016/11/photos-kylie-jenner-is-literally.html

PHOTOS: Kylie Jenner is Literally Smoking as She Flashes Pierced Nipples in Sheer Bra...
The youngest Kardashian-Jenner sister grabs her boobs and smoke a cigarette in the racy pictures she shares on Instagram to promote her READ MORE...
http://www.martinsblog.com.ng/2016/11/photos-kylie-jenner-is-literally.html

Re: Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
Bluezy13:

I guess my mom just mentioned me

Hehehe...

Now ur a true definition of Crazy.
Re: Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
asuo27:
From your 3 point down are on point.

Nah,he's right about all.
Doctor,Police office,Lawyer may be worthy occupations
but don't offer a good work life balance
and that means little or no time for you ...the GF.
•••
Sup Herbie.
Re: Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Nah,he's right about all.
Doctor,Police office,Lawyer may be worthy occupations
but don't offer a good work life balance
and that means little or no time for you ...the GF.
•••
Sup Herbie.
I would rather marry a doctor or lawyer than end up in the hands of a police officer or a yahoo boy...frankly!.

I am good and you?.

1 Like

Re: Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
asuo27:
I would rather marry a doctor or lawyer than end up in the hands of a police officer or a yahoo boy...frankly!.

I am good and you?.
Doctor if I MUST ......lawyers can be leeches.
Re: Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions by Bluezy13(m): 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Now ur a true definition of Crazy.
And when "b!tch" is added, that perfectly defines you

Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions by ipledge10(m): 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
Teacher was the first profession that came to my mind, I think op is trying to say opposite... gals like all those 5 professions. Op even add yahoo boys, dude don't test the love of your life with a yahoo boy oo

2 Likes

Re: Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
So, yahoo yahoo is now a profession abi?
Re: Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions by Mrjo(m): 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
cool

Real talk... Some men take their profession to a new whole level...having a PhD degree for Being a BrokeAzz . lipsrsealed

anuty wetin dey vex you? Take it easy
Re: Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Doctor if I MUST ......lawyers can be leeches.
Lawyers being leeches is the nature of the profession though we still have good ones.
Re: Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
asuo27:
Lawyers being leeches is the nature of the profession though we still have good ones.
I know,that's why I wouldn't tie myself 2 1 in marriage.
Good 1's?? You mean civil lawyers. Yeah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions by Sirmuel1(m): 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
They love dating Yahoo boys, so you're wrong
Re: Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
They love G-BOYs like madt.
They love fast money.

#YOLO
Re: Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions by loadedvibes: 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
Bros you lie
Re: Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions by loadedvibes: 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
Leave OP. Him never see anything. Mind you yahoo boys and Nigeria politicians are one and same. Infact they are synonyms
ipledge10:
Teacher was the first profession that came to my mind, I think op is trying to say opposite... gals like all those 5 professions. Op even add yahoo boys, dude don't test the love of your life with a yahoo boy oo

1 Like

Re: Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions by ruggedadventure(m): 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
Seriously
Scammers
When all the women of nowadays talk about is money $$$$

U're so wrong @Op
Re: Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
Dating a lawyer couldn't be any frustrating!!
Dude once ended a steamy session with me just to take a clients call!!

I had to question my life choices that day..

2 Likes

Re: Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions by firstclassmumu: 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
Doctors ehnnn
Re: Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions by Solmax(m): 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
hahaha so Yahoo Yahoo is now a formal profession abi.
Re: Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
What is Yahoo Yahoo ? I thought that website is dead already.
Re: Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
So men in what profession do they like dating?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Body Count Is Increasing, I Have Slept With 16 Guys This Year –lady Cries Out / My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent / Tall Lady Weds A Short Man.see Her Facial Expression At The Wedding(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.