Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

For Women - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating - MEN KEEP OFF - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Women - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating - MEN KEEP OFF (2102 Views)

Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers / For Men - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating ....... / Why Do Men Keep Leaving Me For Someone Else ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Women - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating - MEN KEEP OFF by SyberKate(f): 8:33am On Sep 22, 2019
So I came across this thread called

For Men - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating

https://www.nairaland.com/5429811/men-sixteen-commandments-dating

And I felt attacked, these men always playing with our emotions and I felt we women should come together and collaborate to make a counter thread. Ladies the floor is open, every one is allowed to add as many commandments as you can imagine.

Men please stay out of this thread.. I repeat STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD

Your contributions will be highly appreciated

Zinny25
Magnoliaa
jessysparkles
Funmmyastic
victorian
Simplep
drginger
AuroraB
SugarMuffin
pocohantas
LillyVal
Blackivy29
cyndy1000
phintohlar
Emerald120
Blackivy27
Safitu

2 Likes

Re: For Women - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating - MEN KEEP OFF by Wantedmiller: 8:34am On Sep 22, 2019
Are you sure u don't need men?
Re: For Women - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating - MEN KEEP OFF by SyberKate(f): 8:36am On Sep 22, 2019
Wantedmiller:
Are you sure u don't need men?
No we don't want you here
Re: For Women - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating - MEN KEEP OFF by viccipedia: 8:56am On Sep 22, 2019
SyberKate:

No we don't want you here
out of 16, you never think even 1?

6 Likes

Re: For Women - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating - MEN KEEP OFF by Kayoderebel(m): 9:13am On Sep 22, 2019
viccipedia:
out of 16, you never think even 1?

Lmaooo swears ����

I mean you wey create thread suppose get like 1 or 2 points for hand. It's a shame

2 Likes

Re: For Women - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating - MEN KEEP OFF by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 22, 2019
Women are generally not in anyway intelligent creatures though there are exceptions. I won't expect anything reasonable from this thread.

6 Likes

Re: For Women - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating - MEN KEEP OFF by SyberKate(f): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2019
Kayoderebel:

Lmaooo swears ����

I mean you wey create thread suppose get like 1 or 2 points for hand. It's a shame

DocH:
Women are generally not in anyway intelligent creatures though there are exceptions. I won't expect anything reasonable from this thread.
How does it concern you?
Are you a woman?
Why are you here?
Stop trying to derail the thread

Why can't you man just obey instructions for once on this platform

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Women - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating - MEN KEEP OFF by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:56am On Sep 22, 2019
shocked

Women mean the opposite of what they say.This thread is begging for men's attention.

2 Likes

Re: For Women - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating - MEN KEEP OFF by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 22, 2019
SyberKate:

How does it concern you?
Are you a woman?
Why are you here?
Stop trying to derail the thread

My condolences
Re: For Women - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating - MEN KEEP OFF by Luscious111: 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
Olodo! So one single point none of you can come up with but if its to blow grammar and insult person now you will champion there...

5 Likes

Re: For Women - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating - MEN KEEP OFF by Alexaonfleek: 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
This commandment I say covers all smiley

Love your man as u love yourself no more no less

5 Likes

Re: For Women - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating - MEN KEEP OFF by Kingsteve(m): 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
...just whistling and passing by.
Re: For Women - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating - MEN KEEP OFF by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2019
Guys .. whats gonna happen today.. barcelona lose yesteday .. across the leagues today who will be the big loser, i don't think man-U can win maybe draw
Re: For Women - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating - MEN KEEP OFF by Kayoderebel(m): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
DocH:

Nothing but the absolute truth

1 Like

Re: For Women - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating - MEN KEEP OFF by Kayoderebel(m): 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
SyberKate:

Should be "why can't you men" , not "why can't you man" but continue to flourish OP. Enjoy the rest of your day
Re: For Women - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating - MEN KEEP OFF by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 23, 2019
Op @syberkate;
Ignore the useless things above attacking you. If they had half the sense in their heads they wouldnt reply you the way they did.
As for the 16 commandment stuff, its not gender exclusive. Reverse the "men" with "girls" in the write up and vice versa. Personally i do most of this things with out planning.

If you cant beat them join them. Simpu.
Re: For Women - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating - MEN KEEP OFF by Mekanus(m): 9:14am On Sep 23, 2019
Where that pop corn seller? Bring enough pop corn for my homies as we read comments here.

Re: For Women - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating - MEN KEEP OFF by Omar09(m): 10:39am On Sep 23, 2019
So all this n not a single commandment?
Re: For Women - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating - MEN KEEP OFF by Magnoliaa(f): 3:46am On Sep 24, 2019
Thou shalt love thyself(or God)
FIRST.

Being YOU first is important to me. It can mean whatever to you (following your dreams, dedication to God, recreating values and knowing what to do with your time here in the world, etc).

That, I believe, is the bedrock. Because yourself is what you take into the relationship, what makes it, and determine what you get out of it.

3 Likes

Re: For Women - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating - MEN KEEP OFF by Magnoliaa(f): 3:47am On Sep 24, 2019
Thou shalt also have thine own money (or source of income, property, whichever). grin

2 Likes

Re: For Women - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating - MEN KEEP OFF by Magnoliaa(f): 3:50am On Sep 24, 2019
Thou shalt have self-respect and NEVER fight (a chick) or other things for anything belonging to your man (his time, attention, etc...).

Walk away if disrespect comes in....

That's all I have for now...

3 Likes

Re: For Women - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating - MEN KEEP OFF by Mekanus(m): 7:22am On Sep 24, 2019
SyberKate:

And I felt attacked, these men always playing with our emotions and I felt we women should come together and collaborate to make a counter thread. Ladies the floor is open, every one is allowed to add as many commandments as you can imagine.

Zinny25
Magnoliaa
jessysparkles
Funmmyastic
victorian
Simplep
drginger
AuroraB
SugarMuffin
pocohantas
LillyVal
Blackivy29
cyndy1000
phintohlar
Emerald120
Blackivy27
Safitu
Come and post the commandments co^cksucker or you don't have any?
Re: For Women - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating - MEN KEEP OFF by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 24, 2019
Mekanus:
Come and post the commandments co^cksucker or you don't have any?
Cumvits
Re: For Women - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating - MEN KEEP OFF by Mekanus(m): 8:02am On Sep 24, 2019
LillyVal:
Cumvits

Re: For Women - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating - MEN KEEP OFF by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 24, 2019
There are somethings going on among we ladies in the society today which is not right
Tho nobody is perfect, we all hv our flaws,so we still hv time to rectify our mistakes....
Here are somethings we should and shouldnt do to our fellow ladies
1, As a gal if u are blessed financially,u hv many clothes,shoes,bags,foodstuffs,why not share it with ur fellow gals who are in need of all these things instead of mocking them
2, As a gal u hv gals around u who are selling their bodies inorder to eat,survive,....instead of condemning dem why not help them with better jobs or make dem see reasons why they should stop selling their body inorder to survive....my sister if u can't help dem dont nail them to the cross
3, don't mock ur fellow gals who are hawking in the streets or selling petty trades inorder to further their education or help their family...life is turn by turn
4, Don't mock ur fellow gals who refused to do abortion....you see urself as a smart gal bcz you are expert in aborting pregnancies....just think of it what if ur womb is damaged...then those gals who refused to do abortion are far better than u.be wise
5 ,Don't leak your fellow gals secret no matter what...ur friend trusted u dts y she shared her problems instead of making it the talk of d town why not keep it to urself...you wont die if you keep it to yourself
6, Don't be rude to ur fellow gals...As gals we ought to watch out for each other....Stop forming it wont take u anywhere
7, Don't hate ur fellow gal if she's making it in life why no pray to God to bless u to
8, Dont oppress or bully ur fellow gals
9, Respect ur fellow gals cuz respect is reciprocal
10, As gals we should allow love and peace to reign among us....lets say no to jealousy,envy strife,pride,hatre

3 Likes

Re: For Women - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating - MEN KEEP OFF by victorian(f): 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
LillyVal:
There are somethings going on among we ladies in the society today which is not right
Tho nobody is perfect, we all hv our flaws,so we still hv time to rectify our mistakes....
1, As a gal if u are blessed financially,u hv many clothes,shoes,bags,foodstuffs,why not share it with ur fellow gals who are in need of all these things instead of mocking them
2, As a gal u hv gals around u who are selling their bodies inorder to eat,survive,....instead of condemning dem why not help them with better jobs or make dem see reasons why they should stop selling their body inorder to survive....my sister if u can't help dem dont nail them to the cross
3, don't mock ur fellow gals who are hawking in the streets or selling petty trades inorder to further their education or help their family...life is turn by turn
4, Don't mock ur fellow gals who refused to do abortion....you see urself as a smart gal bcz you are expert in aborting pregnancies....just think of it what if ur womb is damaged...then those gals who refused to do abortion are far better than u.be wise
5 ,Don't leak your fellow gals secret no matter what...ur friend trusted u dts y she shared her problems instead of making it the talk of d town why not keep it to urself...you wont die if you keep it to yourself
6, Don't be rude to ur fellow gals...As gals we ought to watch out for each other....Stop forming it wont take u anywhere
7, Don't hate ur fellow gal if she's making it in life why no pray to God to bless u to
10, As gals we should allow love and peace to reign among us....lets say no to jealousy,envy strife,pride,hatre

Anyways on behalf of I and my female friends we do none of the above.

We all have legitimate jobs and we help ourselves whenever we are broke. We don't wear each other dresses because we have enough to go round amongst us. We don't covet on what each other has.
We are a source of encouragement amongst ourselves. We don't form towards each other. We are so real,loving and appreciative of our different natures.

Thank God my female friends are matured in mind and are always doing well in their individual lives.

Anyways I just thank God for the kind of women I hand picked myself to be close to me. If you are negative lady, or lady who forms or have jealous or competing nature, I simply cut off or withdraw quietly and with a smile.

Everyone of us can not be the same in nature but we have some likeminded ones.
Look out for the ones who think like you or close to how you are and be their friends. If they snub you? Jejely withdraw . We can't all be friends to the whole world. It's impossible.

Even Jesus himself had enemies. It's only natural. It's pure life.

That's how I handle myself and clicks anyways.

This weekend I'm going over to my married friend house, lady. Her husband is not always around some weekends. So I plan to stay with her this Saturday, Show her my dancing skills, I know she will laugh me well! But what da heck! It's all fun. Then the next day I go back to my house and church on Sunday. She asked me yesterday what would I like to eat if I come? Is it Oha soup? Bitterleaf, edikankong, or afang soup? Which meat do I want? And which kind of swallow will I prefer? She will cook for me on Saturday including which wine do I drink? She will keep it chillied cheesy

And this lady is a Muslim o and from kogi state while I'm a Christian from delta state. We look alike and love each other to pieces. She's married, I'm single.

I have never envied her for once. I even call here enjoyment minister cos she has almost everything at home . We both love food, lol.. I didn't even know she went for cookery class.

This Saturday she wants to show me her cooking skills cheesy

Shes very happy I'm coming this weekend. Because I've been so busy for some weeks back. That's the kind of friends I have.

Her house is like feast! And she loves cooking, likewise me too.

we appreciate and love each other. I mean sincere love.

So women please let's appreciate ourselves. Nobody has it perfect in life.

5 Likes

Re: For Women - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating - MEN KEEP OFF by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
LillyVal:

Lol this is funny.

1 Like

Re: For Women - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating - MEN KEEP OFF by cerpvad(m): 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
To have a Sixteen dating commandment version for ladies, simply turn around the dating commandments for men against them. e.g Never say you love him first; Make him jealous; Don’t play by his rules; Keep him guessing; Ignore his handsomness, etc . It works the same way on both genders. it is called reverse psychology. Reverse the rules and thank me later. grin
SyberKate:

Re: For Women - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating - MEN KEEP OFF by teragenesys: 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
It's not suprising that we are yet to see a single rule from the ladies... Think of it... Asking irrational thinkers to produce a set of rational rules. Rules are for rational and logical thinkers. Their emotions will always get in the way.

1 Like

Re: For Women - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating - MEN KEEP OFF by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
cerpvad:
To have a Sixteen dating commandment version for ladies, simply turn around the dating commandments for men against them. e.g Never say you love him first; Make him jealous; Don’t play by his rules; Keep him guessing; Ignore his handsomness, etc . It works the same way on both genders. it is called reverse psychology. Reverse the rules and thank me later. grin
exactly. Never say i love you first,etc. Those rules werent gender exclusive

(1) (Reply)

IG User Causes 4 Boys Who Were Captured Rapping One Girl & Sharing Video Online / Whats The Craziest thing you Have Seen Being Sold In The Traffic / My First Sex Experience By Hakuna Matata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.