Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

My Girlfriend Removed Her Pregnancy Because Her Friends Told Her To Do So. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Removed Her Pregnancy Because Her Friends Told Her To Do So. (967 Views)

The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Removed Her Pregnancy Because Her Friends Told Her To Do So. by chukwuboi(m): 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
I'm doing well have a place of my own and taking care of myself. I met this girl 3months ago, and she leaves with her in a self con with a friend.
So she was 3weeks pregnant and she kept it from me and removed it and later opened up when i over heard her talking to her roommate as i was about knocking on her door, she told me that it was her roommate who told her i would run with the baby when she gives birth and i had no such intentions. I really loved her and dont know what to do.
Re: My Girlfriend Removed Her Pregnancy Because Her Friends Told Her To Do So. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
all this gals ehhhh... my guy leave that gal that only listen to her friends

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Removed Her Pregnancy Because Her Friends Told Her To Do So. by Maxi112: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
you should also dump her sorry ass cause I ask you to do so cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Removed Her Pregnancy Because Her Friends Told Her To Do So. by jmoore(m): 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
That girl is a terrorist.

Op, why are you in love with a terrorist? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Removed Her Pregnancy Because Her Friends Told Her To Do So. by dingbang(m): 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
So she decided to remove it without informing you..

Abortion is now a regular thing...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Removed Her Pregnancy Because Her Friends Told Her To Do So. by Gofwane(m): 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
Repeat the same process you followed that led to the pregnancy. Only, this time, tell her to keep it.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Removed Her Pregnancy Because Her Friends Told Her To Do So. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
GIRLS AND ABORTION BE LIKE........'YOU KNOW THE PIC'
Re: My Girlfriend Removed Her Pregnancy Because Her Friends Told Her To Do So. by numericalguy(m): 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
You might not be the one that impregnated her and she knows it. Which is why she had to remove the pregnancy.

Even if you are the one responsible for the pregnancy, why would she remove it because her friends told her to without informing you. You are in a very unhealthy relationship.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Removed Her Pregnancy Because Her Friends Told Her To Do So. by makelove2m(m): 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
go and marry her before yashing another person daughter to the extend to give her belly...... shame no catch you to come here and tell us that you impregnated another person daughter without the consent of the parents............ in life , someone will impregnant your own as well........... if you vex, that day you will die and rotten to dust as hell will reject your corpse. dan.iska

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Removed Her Pregnancy Because Her Friends Told Her To Do So. by tee59(f): 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
Dat was not her first abortion. Infact, it meant nothing to her. Only God knows d nom of it she has done.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Removed Her Pregnancy Because Her Friends Told Her To Do So. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nawa o....

So, abortion has become 'chop clean mouth'?
undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Removed Her Pregnancy Because Her Friends Told Her To Do So. by Ifakiland(m): 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
U had sex with a gal u met 3 mnths ago without a CD? I'd be more concerned abt my HIV status if I were u....nigger who does dat?
Re: My Girlfriend Removed Her Pregnancy Because Her Friends Told Her To Do So. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
Three months into a relationship and there is a pregnancy how well did you know her? What about contraception? Your health? That's a bit reckless bro! You dodged a bullet move on she needs to grow up a bit!
Re: My Girlfriend Removed Her Pregnancy Because Her Friends Told Her To Do So. by JerryTemi(f): 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
If you love her that much forgive her and take her out of that room but not to your house to avoid another.please forgive her for the sake God.
Re: My Girlfriend Removed Her Pregnancy Because Her Friends Told Her To Do So. by anigbajumo(m): 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
makelove2m:
go and marry her before yashing another person daughter to the extend to give her belly...... shame no catch you to come here and tell us that you impregnated another person daughter without the consent of the parents............ in life , someone will impregnant your own as well........... if you vex, that day you will die and rotten to dust as hell will reject your corpse. dan.iska

Bro forget that Sam,nothing do him.He won't b the first or the last.Na new thing to give a lady belle

(1) (Reply)

6 Methods That Men Use In Breaking Ladies' Heart / Video:girl Cries Profusely And Begs Her Ex Boyfriend To Forgive Her For Cheating / Kourtney Kardashian Goes Nude For New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.