Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight (8748 Views)

Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Ugandan Policemen Arrest Teenage Lovers Having Sex After Raiding Hotel (Photos) / Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
since we settled our fight cry i haven't had her alone at my place, i dont understand , why after a big fight girls always hold back sex angry , what will you gain, if i cheat , they will say that guys are bad , one whole week now angry , she is doing it on purpose to punish me for somtin that we have settled why?
Re: Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight by makydebbie(f): 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
Pay bride price and stop complaining na.

Me sef wan go party embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight by Mutuwa(m): 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
Kingjude1:
since we settled our fight cry i haven't had her alone at my place, i dont understand , why after a big fight girls always hold back sex angry , what will you gain, if i cheat , they will say that guys are bad , one whole week now angry , she is doing it on purpose to punish me for somtin that we have settled why?

May be it the only secret weapon they have. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight by Nomfanelo99(f): 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
Kingjude1:

we want yourll to beg for it .

it's onlybeen a week and you already complaining?

anyways nothing beats make-up sex!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
Mutuwa:

May be it the only secret weapon they have. undecided
you dey mind her, its not like we have never done it ooooo, wetin she go gain, if i vex cheat now, she go dey form hurt, women get problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight by judey1992(m): 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
SEX.....a woman's only weapon.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nomfanelo99:

we want yourll to beg for it .

it's onlybeen a week and you already complaining?

anyways nothing beats make-up sex!!!
one week is too much oooooo, i have tried now , told her sorry , took her out, sent text, wetin man go do na angry
Re: Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
cause that the only thing we could offer

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
makydebbie:
Pay bride price and stop complaining na.

Me sef wan go party embarassed
one by one biko angry
Re: Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
slimthugchimee2:
cause that the only thing we could offer
you be guy and you dey form woman cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight by Nomfanelo99(f): 9:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
Kingjude1:
one week is too much oooooo, i have tried now , told her sorry , took her out, sent text, wetin man go do na angry
when u marrying her cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight by saintCaligula(m): 9:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
That's because you don't drive her crazy during sex, if you always hit the right spot by making her moan right there, oh right there, then she Will even be the one to beg for lashing

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
Chai! Konji dey worry Jude o cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight by doris4u(f): 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
Why do guys withhold money after a big fight

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight by menxer: 9:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
For Wetin? Not all ladies.

I remember one of my ex with nostalgia, if there is no sex after the fight is settled be rest assured the fight has part 2, and it's always that after fight sex she enjoys the most. It always baffles me.
Re: Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight by DaddySLY(m): 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
doris4u:
Why do you withhold money after a big fight
tats not even a thing undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight by Nomfanelo99(f): 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
menxer:

I remember one of my ex with nostalgia, if there is no sex after the fight is settled be rest assured the fight has part 2, and it's always that after fight sex she enjoys the most. It always baffles me.

yeah nothing beats makeup sex

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
KissChrix:
Chai! Konji dey worry Jude o cheesy
my brother cry i dey tell you, i called you before
Re: Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
menxer:

very sweet , this my own dey form sense, if i catch am angry that yansh go hear word

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nomfanelo99:
when u marrying her cheesy
you are wicked angry so that is how you do your own abi
Re: Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
Kingjude1:
my brother cry i dey tell you, i called you before

I call you back, you no pick
Re: Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
KissChrix:

I call you back, you no pick
no vex i been dey cook, na your other number be that?
Re: Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight by Nomfanelo99(f): 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
grin
Kingjude1:
you are wicked angry so that is how you do your own abi
grin cheesy we not wicked but we just thinking ahead
Re: Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
Kingjude1:
no vex i been dey cook, na your other number be that?

Yeah.... Na my other number be that
Re: Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nomfanelo99:
grin grin cheesy we not wicked but we just thinking ahead
you are not nigerian self cheesy cheesy cheesy you dont know the use of a good dick cheesy cheesy cheesy no wonder your mouth sharp
Re: Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight by Twaci(f): 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
The longer she holds it, the better the makeup sex! cheesy

Also it's like holding back a child's candy, without talking, his brain will reset cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
Twaci:
The longer she holds it, the better the makeup sex! cheesy

Also it's like holding back a child's candy, without talking, his brain will reset cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you be yeye , how can i deceive her to come over, i dont like begging, i haven't asked her ooooo but normal she suppose use her sense come , its weekend na angry , so as a girl, what do you expect at this point
Re: Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight by Twaci(f): 10:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
Kingjude1:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you be yeye , how can i deceive her to come over, i dont like begging, i haven't asked her ooooo but normal she suppose use her sense come , its weekend na angry , so as a girl, what do you expect at this point
A truckload of chocolate and flowers smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight by Nomfanelo99(f): 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
[quote author=Kingjude1 post=51185439] you are not nigerian self cheesy cheesy cheesy you dont know the use of a good dick cheesy cheesy cheesy no wonder your mouth sharp [/quodick grin grin cheesy cheesy what's a good dick ? the damages the D do don't think it will ever be good grin
Re: Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
Twaci:
A truckload of chocolate and flowers smiley
oya leave this place angry gala cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
I feel for the girls you date...you can't stay a week without sex.

Smh.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
[quote author=Nomfanelo99 post=51185549][/quote] jude i love you , jude jude jude jude , oh gawd jude , jude , my gawd jude cool

i dont see damage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Could Be The Hottest Youth Corper To Have Ever Served Nigeria (see Her) / What Is The Worst Injury You Have Encountered During Sex? / What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.