Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos (8746 Views)

Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) / Love Hotels: ‘short-time’ Service Becomes Saviour Amid Economic Downturn / This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos by KnowledgePower7: 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2023
Economy is not smiling, and it looks like these babes on tinder and Badoo don't care at all.

The last time I went to a brothel was 2018
So I don't know how much things cost now
That time I paid 4k for short time

To my greatest shock, the babes on tinder and Badoo are now charging 30k just for short time.

My dear brethrens, where in Lagos especially yaba/sabo market area can I find 4k olosho to knack.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos by Obainoman6: 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2023
Come to gbagada here shortime is 2k.
But make sure you drink herbs o so that you go fucck dem wella.
With 4k you will spend close to 2 hours and she will do u well. Styles

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos by KnowledgePower7: 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2023
Obainoman6:
Please which area is that. I'm in alagomeji yaba
No vex bro, abeg explain how I can get to gbagada

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos by KnowledgePower7: 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2023
Obainoman6:
What is the name of the olosho joint in gbagada?
Re: What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos by Obainoman6: 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

What is the name of the olosho joint in gbagada?
When you get to sawmill gbagada asked of 9 9 (nine nine) brothel.
If you want to go go during morning or afternoon time, not night time which is rush hour.
If you go during day time there's few customers so with 4k they would calm down and do u well, just don't act like a newbie cos if u do they will ask for more money okay
Act like someone who's been coming there frequently i swear you go enjoy your 4k DIE.
Take agbo o and be prepared.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos by Obainoman6: 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

Please which area is that. I'm in alagomeji yaba
No vex bro, abeg explain how I can get to gbagada

It's very simple bro,
Now listen from yaba bustop enter bus to Anthony 300 naira, from Anthony enter bus to new garage 150, now from new garage you can trek to nine nine brothel its close, actually they have ban keke or okada from going there so its like four streets away, just ask any guyman there say nine nine everybody knows it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos by Godsongang: 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2023
Guy just look for one secondary school graduate or 100 level student in any school, especially ND one poly students u go enjoy yourself till her eye open...

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos by KnowledgePower7: 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2023
Godsongang:
Guy just look for one secondary school graduate or 100 level student in any school, especially ND one poly students u go enjoy yourself till her eye open...
hmmmmm?? Omo give me scope

1 Like

Re: What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos by KnowledgePower7: 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2023
Godsongang:
Bro please give me scope on that secondary school and 100 lvl
How I go take run am??
Re: What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos by NEUDUDE: 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2023
With all the olosho site wey dey ojuelegba, bode thomas, surulere in general even yaba na gbagada church you wan go lol cheesy. Safe journey grin

Lol 4k na daybreak money oh grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos by Nicepoker(m): 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2023
Obainoman6:

It's very simple bro,
Now listen from yaba bustop enter bus to Anthony 300 naira, from Anthony enter bus to new garage 150, now from new garage you can trek to nine nine brothel its close, actually they have ban keke or okada from going there so its like four streets away, just ask any guyman there say nine nine everybody knows it
Analysis to path way of destruction

29 Likes

Re: What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos by lordnkem000(m): 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
I love Nairaland o, nothing u no go learn here, infact u no fit loss for here. See how my guys dey describe olosho joints for area

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos by KnowledgePower7: 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2023
NEUDUDE:
With all the olosho site wey dey ojuelegba, bode thomas, surulere in general even yaba na gbagada church you wan go lol cheesy. Safe journey grin

Brotherly, I dey yaba still, I have never seen olosho joint.
I even Waka around that alagomeji bustop area just dey Waka round dey use eye scope if I go see. I no see anything

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos by KnowledgePower7: 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2023
NEUDUDE:

Bros abeg wetin be the name of the olosho joints in yaba and alagomeji?
Re: What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos by Chasito(m): 12:00am On Oct 18, 2023
The one wey I fvck last week Na 1k per round and I did 2 rounds, so with 4k it's till day break over here in Awka

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos by rickleye: 12:15am On Oct 18, 2023
lordnkem000:
I love Nairaland o, nothing u no go learn here, infact u no fit loss for here. See how my guys dey describe olosho joints for area

lol my guy could have described the ladies on menu and which one he preferred sef 😜

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:50am On Oct 18, 2023
Obainoman6:

Men grin grin grin grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:51am On Oct 18, 2023
Chasito:
The one wey I fvck last week Na 1k per round and I did 2 rounds, so with 4k it's till day break over here in Awka

Till daybreak for 4k. If she had steady tdb every day in a month she won't even earn up to 150 usd. Omho money no dey asewo work o cause what the hell but then again there's still jobs paying less than 20k a month especially in akwa. Sales girls and co earn like 10k a month so it's better to do olosho work than do that.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos by Chasito(m): 4:42am On Oct 18, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Till daybreak for 4k. If she had steady tdb every day in a month she won't even earn up to 150 usd. Omho money no dey asewo work o cause what the hell but then again there's still jobs paying less than 20k a month especially in akwa. Sales girls and co earn like 10k a month so it's better to do olosho work than do that.
most of them still prefer Ashawo work, they can hike the price if they observe that you are a newbie

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos by GerraMeh74(m): 6:08am On Oct 18, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

Brotherly, I dey yaba still, I have never seen olosho joint.
I even Waka around that alagomeji bustop area just dey Waka round dey use eye scope if I go see. I no see anything
No go Gbagada oh. From Alagomeji take 100naira Keke to Oyingbo side. That side they are building the new red line rail track. Them full there

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos by Johnchrix(m): 6:22am On Oct 18, 2023
For this harsh economy una still de reason osho matter?

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos by Dikastan: 6:30am On Oct 18, 2023
Ashawo will ruin your life,they are possessed by legion

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos by pstemma1990: 7:32am On Oct 18, 2023
If I talk my mind now people may think that I'm claiming to be too righteous...

Let me tell u something, fornication is bad (having sex with a lady that u are not married to)

But sleeping with a prostitute is worse, because aside the numerous spirits that they carry, they also carry different kinds of STD and STI, and mind u, u can still contact some of them even with condom...

My final advise, according to u the last time u had sex was 2018, that's up to 5 years, if u can do it, then u can still hold on.. (the last time I had anything to do with a woman was in 2012) I'm not saying it's easy, but u can if u are determined... Shalom.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:38am On Oct 18, 2023
Re: What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:39am On Oct 18, 2023
lordnkem000:
Oh you've not come across a thread dedicated to that entirely running into hundreds of pages lol

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos by Godsongang: 9:37am On Oct 18, 2023
They are fresh and they need care and love which is little money like recharge card and food especially fast foods... bros u are not a kid now.

KnowledgePower7:

Bro please give me scope on that secondary school and 100 lvl
How I go take run am??

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos by lordnkem000(m): 10:08am On Oct 18, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Oh you've not come across a thread dedicated to that entirely running into hundreds of pages lol
No bro
Abeg tell me something
Re: What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos by koladata(m): 10:16am On Oct 18, 2023
I still don't know how you get erection with olosho or ashawo. Its very hard for me, I'm not trying to form. Once I know the sex is transactional i loss all erection.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos by gentleman82: 10:40am On Oct 18, 2023
Repent and stop sin it will ruin you

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos by KnowledgePower7: 10:47am On Oct 18, 2023
Godsongang:
They are fresh and they need care and love which is little money like recharge card and food especially fast foods... bros u are not a kid now.

That is why I beg you to show me how to get secondary school girls
I no Sabi co ordinate them...Honestly I no dey even look their side

But now u have mentioned them I go try reason am.
The problem be say, where and how do I start meeting secondary school girls.
I no fit go school compound go dey find babes

I know where to go and find 100 lvl babes
I can go to unilag and co

But that secondary school babes
Please tell me how can I arrange it

1 Like

Re: What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos by Godsongang: 11:33am On Oct 18, 2023
Enter laspo now instead of unilag

quote author=KnowledgePower7 post=126473695]

Please tell me how can I arrange it[/quote]
Re: What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos by Gboom: 11:37am On Oct 18, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

Please tell me how can I arrange it
All these your escapades will ruin your future if you don't stop it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Crush For My Female Best Friend But She Has A Boyfriend. / Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight / This Could Be The Hottest Youth Corper To Have Ever Served Nigeria (see Her)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.