Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,272 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

The Sex Tool... In You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sex Tool... In You. (1094 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. / How The Sex Doll Works - PHOTO / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sex Tool... In You. by ipain: 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
I found this comment yesterday but since then, despite giving the author a peace of my mind, I feel it is not enough until educate him and his ilks.

Towncrier007:

simply as sex tools, what is a woman created for if not for sex, let's be realistic, it's simply for the sex, reason a man would see you for the first time and where he looks at firstly is either your ass or breast. so let us all be realistic, you go shop my money, take you to the cinemas for free? its simply because I want to taste that sugar in between.

and Youngpo413 added: "and that's the only thing they can offer" , which means he agrees with Towncrier007 and so does 12 others who liked the post.

I am not surprised though, because more often than not, when such comments are made, they do not see how they are connected to it and what it says about them, their upbringing.

Nobody is born bad. Something led to it and that brings me to the interconnected events that leads to revelations above.

When you say a woman is nothing but a sex tool, I want you who support this ideas and preach them, promote them among your friends to also know you are including your sister, your mother and your future daughter in that category. Think for a moment. How does it make you feel when you put your blood in the picture... does it feel good? I bet it does not. If you say it feels good, then my brother you are likely a bastard, not the true son of your mother or father. No offence.

Many girls sleep with different guys and in return, these guys label them all sort of names. But here is the shocker... you will likely raise one and your daughter will be sleeping around too.

Most of these girls do what they do because they come from poverty stricken home where food is hardly available and once they reach a certain age, their parents hands off responsibility of taking care of them. If these girls dare ask their parents for some money, the response they get is "don't you have a boyfriend"? Which means go fork some dicks to get what you want.

I have seen things people and I heard things, I grew up in a very environment where shiits hit the fan. It is no lies. Look around you and you know this.

Now these girls go out and hang out with other girls, see what they do and also join them in their act. The girl is automatically made to believe that she has to sleep with a guy to get money; she will further think that it is a guy's responsibility to take care of her, instead of her own parents.

You see where the problem is coming from? Home, parents, society and YOU! Nobody teaches them that they can make money without their body, but with her hands. Nobody educate them, INCLUDING you who fork them. How many of them have you empowered mentally and physically? NONE because you selfishly interested in the sex. The sad part is that these makes up over 70% of the population.

So mister " sex tools" (he listed things like recharge card etc as expenses grin accrued, which shows the level of girls he hung out with), what is your current financial standing? Do you have up to 1M in your bank account right now? Can you give 50k to someone?

If you grow up without good finances, you will end up raising these kind of girls. You will run away from your responsibilities when your daughter reaches certain age, she will in turn go out to fork dickz to fix hair, by clothes, shoes in order to look good.

When I saw what he listed, things like recharge card and so on, I knew he has been dating girls from poor home, complete liabilities and he comes out to complain.

On the other hand, a girl that has been raised to be independent minded, well educated, got zeal and above all WELL FED does not give only sex. They give more. Choose the kind of girls you want to be with, it is your choice.

If you keep dating recharge card girls, it means one thing--You are broke. No offense.

The funniest thing is that most you will turn out to be bad father, whether you accept it or not. You will hardly raise your daughter to be independent minded, how many of you are even independent to begin with, how many? Whether you like it or not, most of you will raise these kind of girls because you do not seem to know why lots these girls turn out this way, to begin with.

NUFF SAID!

2 Likes

Re: The Sex Tool... In You. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
Most times they type before thinking (that's if they think at all) looking for cheap likes

1 Like

Re: The Sex Tool... In You. by donald14: 11:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
well said

2 Likes

Re: The Sex Tool... In You. by ipain: 3:00am On Nov 20, 2016
donald14:
well said
people wouldn't comment on this because lots of them same thing--insult ladies.

143 views and only 2 comments shows how bad the society had become. Truth they say, is really bitter.
Re: The Sex Tool... In You. by ipain: 8:33am On Nov 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Sex Tool... In You. by Bluezy13(m): 8:40am On Nov 20, 2016
ipain:

143 views and only 2 comments shows how bad the society had become. Truth they say, is really bitter.

Hehehe..
Op don't be vexed
Re: The Sex Tool... In You. by ipain: 8:46am On Nov 20, 2016
Bluezy13:

Hehehe..
Op don't be vexed
I no vex bro. Just that it goes to show we are bloody hypocrites. If it were a thread supporting the insults of women, you will them trooping in like vampires.
Re: The Sex Tool... In You. by herzernIsHere: 8:47am On Nov 20, 2016

*Couqhs.....

Re: The Sex Tool... In You. by ubiquitousade(m): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
ipain:

So mister " sex tools" (he listed things like recharge card etc as expenses grin accrued, which shows the level of girls he hung out with), what is your current financial standing? Do you have up to 1M in your bank account right now? Can you give 50k to someone?

If you keep dating recharge card girls, it means one thing--You are broke. No offense.

A recharge card man can attract only recharge card girls, And it means such man has little or nothing to offer.

ipain you are correct, only a broke nigga will be thinking of s3x as the only thing a female can offer.

Let me epp you call Seun and Lalasticlala to do the needful
Re: The Sex Tool... In You. by Berbierklaus(f): 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
ipain:

They will even tag you "pvssy ass nigga" grin,lala won't move it to front page,coz it won't generate traffic

The society is twisted

1 Like

Re: The Sex Tool... In You. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
ipain:
I found this comment yesterday but since then, despite giving the author a peace of my mind, I feel it is not enough until educate him and his ilks.

and Youngpo413 added: "and that's the only thing they can offer" , which means he agrees with Towncrier007 and so does 12 others who liked the post.

I am not surprised though, because more often than not, when such comments are made, they do not see how they are connected to it and what it says about them, their upbringing.

Nobody is born bad. Something led to it and that brings me to the interconnected events that leads to revelations above.

When you say a woman is nothing but a sex tool, I want you who support this ideas and preach them, promote them among your friends to also know you are including your sister, your mother and your future daughter in that category. Think for a moment. How does it make you feel when you put your blood in the picture... does it feel good? I bet it does not. If you say it feels good, then my brother you are likely a bastard, not the true son of your mother or father. No offence.

Many girls sleep with different guys and in return, these guys label them all sort of names. But here is the shocker... you will likely raise one and your daughter will be sleeping around too.

Most of these girls do what they do because they come from poverty stricken home where food is hardly available and once they reach a certain age, their parents hands off responsibility of taking care of them. If these girls dare ask their parents for some money, the response they get is "don't you have a boyfriend"? Which means go fork some dicks to get what you want.

I have seen things people and I heard things, I grew up in a very environment where shiits hit the fan. It is no lies. Look around you and you know this.

Now these girls go out and hang out with other girls, see what they do and also join them in their act. The girl is automatically made to believe that she has to sleep with a guy to get money; she will further think that it is a guy's responsibility to take care of her, instead of her own parents.

You see where the problem is coming from? Home, parents, society and YOU! Nobody teaches them that they can make money without their body, but with her hands. Nobody educate them, INCLUDING you who fork them. How many of them have you empowered mentally and physically? NONE because you selfishly interested in the sex. The sad part is that these makes up over 70% of the population.

If you grow up without good finances, you will end up raising these kind of girls. You will run away from your responsibilities when your daughter reaches certain age, she will in turn go out to fork dickz to fix hair, by clothes, shoes in order to look good.

When I saw what he listed, things like recharge card and so on, I knew he has been dating girls from poor home, complete liabilities and he comes out to complain.

On the other hand, a girl that has been raised to be independent minded, well educated, got zeal and above all WELL FED does not give only sex. They give more. Choose the kind of girls you want to be with, it is your choice.

The funniest thing is that most you will turn out to be bad father, whether you accept it or not. You will hardly raise your daughter to be independent minded, how many of you are even independent to begin with, how many? Whether you like it or not, most of you will raise these kind of girls because you do not seem to know why lots these girls turn out this way, to begin with.

NUFF SAID!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sex Tool... In You. by makydebbie(f): 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
Honestly its very sad seeing most guys generalise like that. So when you have your daughters or sisters you tell them in the society they are nothing but "sex tools"?

Do they even think before saying that?undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See What Nigerian Women Have To Say About Manhood Size / Love Gone Sour , Houston Based Nigerian Man And London Based Woman Sex Tapes / Guys,How Truth Is This About Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.