Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered (8205 Views)

Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? / I Hate Tight Punna. / Men Punna Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered by fineboynl(m): 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
how to spot people with fat penis & wide punna research discovered.

big lips and wide lips people are the people with big fat penis and big punna.

the neck size of 85% of every individual is two times the size of their waist. so also the lips. lady's with smaller lips happen to have a small punna from my research. and while the ones with big or wide lips are the majority of big punna.

the same is applicable with guys with small lips.
Re: How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered by Bluezy13(m): 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
I just read shit!

28 Likes

Re: How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered by ayourbamie: 12:07am On Nov 20, 2016
Op. Read this aloud EYE YAM STEW PEED

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered by wizaro(m): 12:08am On Nov 20, 2016
Bullcrap
Re: How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered by DozieInc(m): 12:25am On Nov 20, 2016
ayourbamie:
Op. Read this aloud EYE YAM STEW PEED
Re: How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered by TeleboiZ005(m): 12:29am On Nov 20, 2016
OP pix naundecided
Re: How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:09am On Nov 20, 2016
Nawa ooo... cheesy

Now some gayls be hunting men with thick lips. grin wink

1 Like

Re: How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered by Nobody: 2:13am On Nov 20, 2016
my observation was that the shape of the girls lips z likely the shape n nature of the labia majora, but slim girls seems to hv wider puna which may be due to less flesh/tissue surrounding their puna, they re more elastic and that z why slim people re less likely to undergo C~S
For that of men I can't caterogically tell u but men with small yansh re likely 2 hv longer joystick than men with fat yansh.

4 Likes

Re: How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered by tamertery(m): 6:28am On Nov 20, 2016
zeribe4real:
my observation was that the shape of the girls lips z likely the shape n nature of the labia majora, but slim girls seems to hv wider puna which may be due to less flesh/tissue surrounding their puna, they re more elastic and that z why slim people re less likely to undergo C~S
For that of men I can't caterogically tell u but men with small yansh re likely 2 hv longer joystick than men with fat yansh.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 20, 2016
Your mates dey discover how to make more doe u dey discover wide punna and fat deek grin

baba nla..kwantinue cheesy

7 Likes

Re: How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered by Franchise21(m): 6:56am On Nov 20, 2016
SMH
Re: How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered by agbonkamen(f): 7:05am On Nov 20, 2016
its very easy to know fat dick are from slim guys if u see walking stick wey slim guys dey carry for yonder... small dick are from fat guys dem just big na small and short stick dey yonder grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered by plucky16(m): 7:10am On Nov 20, 2016
agbonkamen:
its very easy to know fat dick are from slim guys if u see walking stick wey slim guys dey carry for yonder... small dick are from fat guys dem just big na small and short stick dey yonder grin

..... From wealth of experience wink

3 Likes

Re: How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered by agbonkamen(f): 7:17am On Nov 20, 2016
plucky16:

..... From wealth of experience wink
Experience is the best Teacher Na joke oo grin

1 Like

Re: How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered by plucky16(m): 7:27am On Nov 20, 2016
agbonkamen:

cheesy
Re: How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 20, 2016
op oo mo meme
Re: How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered by makydebbie(f): 7:49am On Nov 20, 2016
That means that guy wey dey my street wey get big ynash his dick small shockedshockedgrinlipsrsealed
zeribe4real:

1 Like

Re: How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered by iykedare(m): 9:02am On Nov 20, 2016
agbonkamen:

No wonder these guys have flattened your a5$e with their dlc,ks.
Re: How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered by agbonkamen(f): 9:09am On Nov 20, 2016
iykedare:

Am very sure u are among the fat guys who got complimented with small dick grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:13am On Nov 20, 2016
smh undecided
Re: How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered by Akanbibabatunde(m): 9:19am On Nov 20, 2016
agbonkamen:
you have a nice body, but why put on a scary mask angry ... Are you OK at all
Re: How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered by malawe(m): 9:59am On Nov 20, 2016
Hmmm, researchers

1 Like

Re: How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered by kettle84(m): 10:02am On Nov 20, 2016
agbonkamen:
Benin girl,you experience wella.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered by agbonkamen(f): 10:17am On Nov 20, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
you have a nice body, but why put on a scary mask angry ... Are you OK at all
cheesy
Re: How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered by fineboynl(m): 10:18am On Nov 20, 2016
example. the neck circumference size is two times the waist line. so also the lips and punna. from looking at a girl lips I can tell how her punna is going to look like.
Re: How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered by airminem(f): 10:25am On Nov 20, 2016
agbonkamen:
Coachy
Re: How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered by airminem(f): 10:27am On Nov 20, 2016
iykedare:

Ta#there Is Good Oo

1 Like

Re: How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered by iykedare(m): 10:49am On Nov 20, 2016
agbonkamen:
Am very sure u are among the fat guys who got complimented with small dick grin

Lol.

When you add the sizes of your dad's own and that of your brothers....it will still be short of what I possess.

Ugly biatch
Re: How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered by yaqq: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2016
Thunder fire all of una
Re: How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 20, 2016
Size of the third finger for guys wink

Or just look straight down there and see if his package is worth undressing!

1 Like

Re: How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 20, 2016
Captainbells:
Size of the third finger for guys wink

Or just look straight down there and see if his package is worth undressing!
hmmmmm
Re: How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered by GoldenJulius(m): 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
Chai! All this people yaff corrupt. #virgin lawa oo#

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What Romance Looks Like! Try Her With This! / Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom / Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Women Love Sex More Than Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.