Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Men Punna Republic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Punna Republic (1001 Views)

I Hate Tight Punna. / How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered (2) (3) (4)

Men Punna Republic by charismart(f): 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
men and sex are like 5&5 1/2.right from the days of sir adam.women has been the downfall of great me,na before dick no dey rise anyhow but now,even female goat voice dey make am rise.great men of God has been bring down by punna.he that has ear should hear
Re: Men Punna Republic by hardbody: 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
What's your point?
Re: Men Punna Republic by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
charismart:
men and sex are like 5&5 1/2.right from the days of sir adam.women has been the downfall of great me,na before dick no dey rise anyhow but now,even female goat voice dey make am rise.great men of God has been bring down by punna.he that has ear should hear

Let me offer you some good advise:

If you ever decide to settle down and choose a life partner, choose someone intelligent. A smart one. So that his genes will be dominant over yours.

This will guarantee your children will turn out smart.
Unlike their mother (you). Do this and save the world.

Re: Men Punna Republic by shams040(m): 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
charismart:

One will locate u soon, I can see u d winter in sa is really disturbing u
Re: Men Punna Republic by shams040(m): 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
VolTOxic:

If you ever decide to settle down and choose a life partner, choose someone intelligent. A smart one. So that his genes will be dominant over yours.

Unlike their mother (you). Do this and save the world.

Re: Men Punna Republic by Fmartin(m): 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
charismart:
women and money ar like two paralles lines.
great daughters of jezebel were brought dwn by money. she that has ears should hear.
Re: Men Punna Republic by MrSavage: 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
charismart:
chai go to school u no go hear word na chukwudi house u go dey go..... " great men of God has been bring down by puma pls go and buy brighter grammar

Re: Men Punna Republic by HelenBee(f): 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
K!

Re: Men Punna Republic by HelenBee(f): 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
MrSavage:
chai go to school u no go hear word na chukwudi house u go dey go..... " great men of God has been bring down by puma pls go and buy brighter grammar
Lol...you're wicked.

Re: Men Punna Republic by twisteddaNy(m): 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
VolTOxic:

Unlike their mother (you). Do this and sav
e the world.

Re: Men Punna Republic by Chuknovski(m): 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
you seem horrny , come to me I will knack you well grin
Re: Men Punna Republic by TheMohican(m): 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
Men are Hot, everybody is Hot, that's the truth.
Re: Men Punna Republic by habsydiamond(m): 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
Coronavirus is real mehn. It will make u speak in tongues and you will be thinking its English grammar. No be small thing undecided

Video: See What Alcohol Did To These Girls After Night Party / Should I Take The Risk? / This Is Why You Break People's Hearts Through Your Zodiac Signs.