Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,998 members, 7,956,711 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:18 PM

A 14-Year-Old Girl With Cancer Wins The Right To Have Her Body Frozen - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A 14-Year-Old Girl With Cancer Wins The Right To Have Her Body Frozen (54641 Views)

Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) / Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) / Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: A 14-Year-Old Girl With Cancer Wins The Right To Have Her Body Frozen by gabonsky: 8:27am On Nov 26, 2016
Oe12:
wow!
Amazing!!!
Naija!!! where were we? when all these was going on?😖

na where do you want us naija to dey ni?
Re: A 14-Year-Old Girl With Cancer Wins The Right To Have Her Body Frozen by gabonsky: 9:19am On Nov 27, 2016
Ashmark:
Cancer Suck

I lost my wife to BreastCancer, a 30years old Lady.

Cancer!!!!!!!!!! Am devastated

Sorry bro, God will provide and console you.
Re: A 14-Year-Old Girl With Cancer Wins The Right To Have Her Body Frozen by jbblues24(m): 12:11am On Jun 02, 2019
This work has navigated right into my heart. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Runs Mad Inside Osogbo Popular Market, Causes Traffic Gridlock (pic) / Before And After Look Of A Lady That Survived Gas Explosion 3 Years Ago (Pix) / Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.