Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Is It Right To Call A Pastor's Wife A Pastor? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right To Call A Pastor's Wife A Pastor? (768 Views)

Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife / Kairo’s Embassy Church, Uyo Pastor's Wife Lied To Him (Photos) / I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Call A Pastor's Wife A Pastor? by inme: 11:10am On Nov 20, 2016
Christians in the house, I would like to know if this is right.
Re: Is It Right To Call A Pastor's Wife A Pastor? by RoyalBlak007: 11:12am On Nov 20, 2016
Wassup with the Title? undecided
you can as well call her "First Lady"
Re: Is It Right To Call A Pastor's Wife A Pastor? by talktonase(m): 11:17am On Nov 20, 2016
No be only pastor Why don't you just call her arc bishop or cardinal grin
Re: Is It Right To Call A Pastor's Wife A Pastor? by inme: 11:40am On Nov 20, 2016
I just want to know because I've seen and heard Pastors wives refer to themselves as Pastors.

My concern is God called the pastor and he went through spiritual and physical training as well. But the wife is not called by God and probably didn't go to bible school.
Re: Is It Right To Call A Pastor's Wife A Pastor? by hotice01: 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
It's wrong!
The calling of God is not shared by marriage or blood amenities isn't hereditary.
If the man is called of God that doesn't mean the woman is also automatically called.
Re: Is It Right To Call A Pastor's Wife A Pastor? by inme: 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
hotice01:
It's wrong!
The calling of God is not shared by marriage or blood amenities isn't hereditary.
If the man is called of God that doesn't mean the woman is also automatically called.

Okay
Re: Is It Right To Call A Pastor's Wife A Pastor? by phrancys001(m): 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
Mumu question as calling a prof's wife a prof when she no get prof training.
Re: Is It Right To Call A Pastor's Wife A Pastor? by Karleb(m): 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
Call her whatever you want but stop calling her Mummy!
Re: Is It Right To Call A Pastor's Wife A Pastor? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
hotice01:
It's wrong!

I'm sorry i hate to disillusion you , but you're wrong. In God's eyes, he sees both the man and woman in holy matrimony as 1(one). So calling the wife of a pastor, a pastor isn't wrong. Even prophet Isaiah's wife was also addressed as a prophetess.. so it's pastor Mr&Mrs Xyz..she doesn't need to be divinely called. God is the head of Jesus and Jesus is the head of the man ,and the man is the head of the woman according to Apostle paul in 1 Corinthians 11:3

God trains the pastor/prophet, its the responsibility of the man as God's representative to prepare his wife for the journey ahead.
Re: Is It Right To Call A Pastor's Wife A Pastor? by inme: 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
Jacksonville:

I'm sorry i hate to disillusion you , but you're wrong. In God's eyes, he sees both the man and woman in holy matrimony as 1(one). So calling the wife of a pastor, a pastor isn't wrong. Even prophet Isaiah's wife was also addressed as a prophetess.. so it's pastor Mr&Mrs Xyz..she doesn't need to be divinely called. God is the head of Jesus and Jesus is the head of the man ,and the man is the head of the woman according to Apostle paul in 1 Corinthians 11:3

God trains the pastor/prophet, its the responsibility of the man as God's representative to prepare his wife for the journey ahead.
Re: Is It Right To Call A Pastor's Wife A Pastor? by hotice01: 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
Jacksonville:

Study the story of Adam and Eve.
When a man is called,his family and wife becomes part takers of the blessings but the anointing is only on the man.
The covenant is solely with the man called,they wife is not a joint share holder.
Don't get it mixed up.God's convenant was with Adam,even when Eve broke it,there was no repercussion but the moment Adam did,God became agree because his covenant was with Adam and not his wife even though they became one.
The calling of God is a covenant,it is not shared.Each and every one has his/her own calling.it's never a joint ticket.
Re: Is It Right To Call A Pastor's Wife A Pastor? by inme: 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
hotice01:

Study the story of Adam and Eve.
When a man is called,his family and wife becomes part takers of the blessings but the anointing is only on the man.
The covenant is solely with the man called,they wife is not a joint share holder.
Don't get it mixed up.God's convenant was with Adam,even when Eve broke it,there was no repercussion but the moment Adam did,God became agree because his covenant was with Adam and not his wife even though they became one.
The calling of God is a covenant,it is not shared.Each and every one has his/her own calling.it's never a joint ticket.

I think I'll go with this.
Re: Is It Right To Call A Pastor's Wife A Pastor? by mrmrmister: 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Wassup with the Title? undecided
you can as well call her "First Lady"

grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Call A Pastor's Wife A Pastor? by Freeezzz(m): 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
Someone told me recently that, anointing is not sexually transmitted.
God told Abram to take his wife and get out of his father's house. Now interestingly, God never spoke to Sarai, save for once when He visited them.
Many more and exhausting more could be cited from the bible and me thinks it's high time we got it straight and right.
cool
Re: Is It Right To Call A Pastor's Wife A Pastor? by Seun(m): 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
Why is everyone assuming that pastors wives don't have any training? My own answer is that it's morally right, but biblically wrong.
Re: Is It Right To Call A Pastor's Wife A Pastor? by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hmmmm...Seun lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Right To Call A Pastor's Wife A Pastor? by inme: 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
Seun:
Why is everyone assuming that pastors wives don't have any training? My own answer is that it's morally right, but biblically wrong.

The one I know don't have any training, didn't go to bible school either.

(1) (Reply)

17 Ways To Raise A Godly Children / Seven Qualities That Allah Loves / 2017 Prophecy Reminder: Buhari Will Be Humbled And Then....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.