Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

This has to be the scariest hoestory i have ever read. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This has to be the scariest hoestory i have ever read. (1988 Views)

The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. / What's The Scariest Movie You Had Ever Watched ?mine Is Jeepers Creepers / The Funniest Couple Conversation You May Ever Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This has to be the scariest hoestory i have ever read. by unapapadeycraze: 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
A

Re: This has to be the scariest hoestory i have ever read. by unapapadeycraze: 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: This has to be the scariest hoestory i have ever read. by habsydiamond(m): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
yeepa...God save u. she won collect Saturday for Ur hand give u Sunday....Na disaster ooo
Re: This has to be the scariest hoestory i have ever read. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
Does condom with sperm in it stay on a flaccid dick?.
Re: This has to be the scariest hoestory i have ever read. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
Benita27:
If the guy has a shower instead of the grower type of dick.
Yes
Re: This has to be the scariest hoestory i have ever read. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2017
Story for amadioha! So you were too tired that you couldn’t even remove the used condom from your dick before you crashed? And the thing just stayed on your thing like that with your semen and everything? How would you even feel comfortable? Abeg shift with your tall tale. Next lie please!
Re: This has to be the scariest hoestory i have ever read. by Silentscreamer(f): 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2017
Who read dat epistle shuld summarise..
Re: This has to be the scariest hoestory i have ever read. by SweetJoystick(m): 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
The guy lucky. Never allow a lady pull off or dispose a used condom

1 Like

Re: This has to be the scariest hoestory i have ever read. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
alexistaiwo:

If the guy has a shower instead of the grower type of dick.
Yes
I don't get these terms.
Re: This has to be the scariest hoestory i have ever read. by Prognose: 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
Benita27:
Yes it does.
Re: This has to be the scariest hoestory i have ever read. by Prognose: 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Story for amadioha! So you were too tired that you couldn’t even remove the used condom from your dick before you crashed? And the thing just stayed on your thing like that with your semen and everything? How would you even feel comfortable? Abeg shift with your tall tale. Next lie please!

Obviously you don't have much experience in these matters, no offence.

It happens. Happens a lot.
Re: This has to be the scariest hoestory i have ever read. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
Fucking _ weirdos grin
Re: This has to be the scariest hoestory i have ever read. by Prognose: 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
Benita27:
I don't get these terms.

I guess what he's trying to say is, if the guy has a mushroom instead of a carrot kind of dick.
Re: This has to be the scariest hoestory i have ever read. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
Prognose:

I guess what he's trying to say is, if the guy has a mushroom instead of a carrot kind of dick.
I see... cheesy
Re: This has to be the scariest hoestory i have ever read. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
Benita27:
I don't get these terms.
I will try and make it brief and straightforward.
A shower are those type of dick that will be big even in its flaccid state. If the fully erect length is 6 inches. A shower in its flaccid state will be 5.5 inches. Showers don't gain much size and length when erect.

A grower on the other hand. This type ehnnnn When in a flaccid state. They will be the size of your thumb but when erect shocked
You grab?

1 Like

Re: This has to be the scariest hoestory i have ever read. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2017
alexistaiwo:

I will try and make it brief and straightforward.

A shower are those type of dick that will be big even in its flaccid state.
If the fully erect length is 6 inches.
A shower in its flaccid state will be 5.5 inches.
Showers don't gain much size and length when erect.

A grower on the other hand.
This type ehnnnn
When in a flaccid state.
They will be the size of your thumb but when erect shocked

You grab?
I do now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This has to be the scariest hoestory i have ever read. by unapapadeycraze: 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
lalasticlala.

(1) (Reply)

6 Signs That You’re An Absolute Sapiosexual / We Were Just Having Fun But This Psycho Wants To Destroy My Marriage / Is It Normal To Have Intercourse With Older Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.