Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Young Boy Nabbed In Lagos After Stealing From His Host (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Boy Nabbed In Lagos After Stealing From His Host (photo) (855 Views)

Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. / Armed Robbers Caught Stealing From Shrine In Anambra, Stripped Unclad. Photos / Robber Nabbed In Lagos After Being Warned By His Wife. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Boy Nabbed In Lagos After Stealing From His Host (photo) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
One Mr Moses Bamidele shared this photo in his Facebook timeline.

Read As He wrote: Last week, 7 years old boy got burnt to ash for stealing garri, claiming he was hungry.

Today is my Dad’s Turbaning.

This boy came to our house yesterday, ate our Eba, disguise to be part of us, slept in my grandma’s room and stole our money and phones..

He left very early this morning, and unfortunately for him, we caught him.

Don’t trust anyone, and be careful with whosoever you mingle with..

http://vianaija.com/2016/11/young-boy-nabbed-in-lagos-after-stealing-from-his-host/

Re: Young Boy Nabbed In Lagos After Stealing From His Host (photo) by HQuadreal: 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lagos Again!
Re: Young Boy Nabbed In Lagos After Stealing From His Host (photo) by firstolalekan(m): 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
Stupîd boy

Stealing is in his blood.

Trow him into juvenile prison immediately.
Re: Young Boy Nabbed In Lagos After Stealing From His Host (photo) by emeraldknytt(m): 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
My goodness! There is no child, just pre-adults. He should be rehabilitated in the barracks... We must have next-gen harbouring such criminal ideas.
Re: Young Boy Nabbed In Lagos After Stealing From His Host (photo) by BrightEye(m): 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
lol.
Re: Young Boy Nabbed In Lagos After Stealing From His Host (photo) by Davash222(m): 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: Young Boy Nabbed In Lagos After Stealing From His Host (photo) by Howmon: 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
He should be forced into a room and made to watch the video of the alleged 7yrs old that was killed on constant repeat for 24hrs. He should also be shown video of little children building solutions out of scrap and making unthinkable innovation from nothing for another 24hrs. He can then be released to the society.

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Nabbed In Lagos After Stealing From His Host (photo) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
naso one small girl of 8 or 9 enter my room come watch TV touch my prick go still report herself say me rape her no small pikin for Nigeria be vigilant.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Thread closed / Faces Of Corruption In 9ja.total Filling Station On Keffi Off Awolowo Road Lagos / Young Thief Caught In Enugu! Tied And Stripped Half Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.