Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] (38633 Views)

Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by firstolalekan(m): 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
angry
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by Jlow2: 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
CXLVII:
Real hustle pays...

All this Allen avenue and Empire girls need to take a clue from this

Stop charging cheap
still waiting for anita joseph to show us hers, if butts can erect such structure
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by obailala(m): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
Nigerians are evil... which one be shiit eater again? undecided
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by agrovick(m): 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
Sh.it eating business is serious business gringringrin

Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by Jacko1(m): 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
Na so i go soon here my 18 year old cousin sef.... Go start to build house

And she no ever enter university oh

Gals n how dey make money is beyond imagination most times

Eg joy onummajuru dat has one expensive salon in abuja... I knw d gal mama... If u see deir house for festac

Gals take it easy ok.... Tryna make statements always

If u build am finish now wil ur husband. Move in with u
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by Realhommie(m): 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
2mch:
Industrialism and hardwork inside shit eating from Arabic curry
Please is it true she eats poo Any such thread here on NL, kindly point me to that... Thanks
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
decatalyst:

I get shocked shocked when I see what people refer to as mansion...

When they see the real mansion, they may refer to it as a mini estate grin grin
grin grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by Realhommie(m): 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
obailala:
Nigerians are evil... which one be shiit eater again? undecided
Me too i'm surprised, I really want to know if that story is true....

Anyone with relevant info kindly help a curious fella. coolcool
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by fiyin47(m): 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
Who dey follow this people on social networks sef.
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
Omo shewe pays oh,if I was a girl I for be shewe too for this kin harsh country
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by PureWays(m): 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
nikkypearl:
Shiloh 2016.......my case is different! !!!!

Amen?
From Glory to Glory greetings to you my sister.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by hydizle: 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
looking at the third picture........ is she building on the fence? i dont understand...
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by Pchidexy(m): 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
Olosho no be small work o. Wtf do we need a degree for?
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by BrutalJab: 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
kennygee:
Thanks to her sh!t eating industry?
I hear say she dey eat sh!t, na true?
I hear say you dey drink s.perm na true?
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
TunezMedia:
2016 is looking like a good year for many in showbiz. Moments after Omoni Oboli showed the world clips of P-Square new home her colleague in the movie industry, Daniella Okeke also shared snaps of her ongoing building project, with hopes of finishing it up before the year finally runs out.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/actress-daniella-okeke-also-shows-off.html?m=1

No endorsement, not an A list actor and shes building a crib that costs roughly 20million....hmmmm
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by stamcy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by breezy119: 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
LesbianBoy:
This girl is nota regular face in nollywood movies yet she is "living the life"

Who knows how many guys she for don OFF pant for, for her to be able to afford to build a house lipsrsealed
Stupid comment! Off your own pant nah and build boys quarter let's see, abi dem gum your pant for your yansh.
Haters go to hell!
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by iykedare(m): 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
prettysolid:
It's not all about flying first class and buying Gucci bags.

Industrious woman More grease to your elbow

The pic is for people calling her names..

Obviously, prostitutes salute their own. How is she making so much money in the same industry the male counterparts are finding it hard to feed.
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by nikkypearl(f): 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
PureWays:
From Glory to Glory greetings to you my sister.
our case is different!
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by PureWays(m): 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
nikkypearl:
our case is different!
Yes. Are you going to Canaan Land for Shiloh?
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by nikkypearl(f): 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
PureWays:
Yes. Are you going to Canaan Land for Shiloh?
sure
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by PureWays(m): 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
nikkypearl:
sure
Oh. Nice. I am too.
Enjoy your night ma'am.
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
But have you patronized her before or seen her in action. She could even be into oil bunkering ,drug dealing, even a legitimate business or any other thing. Must you all focus on ashewo part just cause she is a lady. Even if she is, who are you to judge her. I am not encouraging such a behaviour neither am I one. What I like is the fact that she is being industrious.
iykedare:

Obviously, prostitutes salute their own. How is she making so much money in the same industry the male counterparts are finding it hard to feed.
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by nikkypearl(f): 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
PureWays:
Oh. Nice. I am too.

Enjoy your night ma'am.
same here sir
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by chuggy(m): 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
hydizle:
looking at the third picture........ is she building on the fence? i dont understand...
Lol...she's saving cost grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by Youngtrice(m): 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
Una go dey post rubbish.. its her old house! she's just building a swimming pool in it. If you even notice the interlock was removed. You people should try and think before displaying your stupidity in form of news.
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by modsRbastard: 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
prettysolid:
But have you patronized her before or seen her in action. She could even be into oil bunkering ,drug dealing, even a legitimate business or any other thing. Must you all focus on ashewo part just cause she is a lady. Even if she is, who are you to judge her. I am not encouraging such a behaviour neither am I one. What I like is the fact that she is being industrious.

Na this insdustrous una dey shout teele head begin roll for Indonesia. God bless the good hold days when people see things that don't add up and query/chastise the suspect. This days it's "let he who hasn't commited a sin cast thy first stone".

I want you to know intuition are right most of the time cos the brain thinks much more visually and intuitively. you can't blame people from trusting their instinct; neither can i.

Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by chibuzorAbia: 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
Yoruba people are fools. Allowing these hateful Igbos to abandon their fatherland and bevbuilding houses in YORUBALAND. What exactly is Igbo game plan?
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by udysweet(f): 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
Amen! Me too
nikkypearl:
Shiloh 2016.......my case is different! !!!!

Amen?

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by slap1(m): 11:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
LesbianBoy:
This girl is not a regular face in nollywood movies yet she is "living the life"

Who knows how many guys she for don OFF pant for, for her to be able to afford to build a house lipsrsealed

Is it really that easy? How much can you pay for sex? Appreciate good things. It doesn't kill!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me / Ese Eriata's Outfit To Olajumoke's TV Series Launch Got People Talking / Goodbye America, Hello London As Banky W and Adesua Etomi Jet Out (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.