Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] (38614 Views)

Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by warmachine(m): 12:11am On Nov 21, 2016
This ain't jealousy but seriously... What's this ?...so if somebody is building house we must know...kia all this useless showoff...mtchww
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by iykedare(m): 12:28am On Nov 21, 2016
prettysolid:
But have you patronized her before or seen her in action. She could even be into oil bunkering ,drug dealing, even a legitimate business or any other thing. Must you all focus on ashewo part just cause she is a lady. Even if she is, who are you to judge her. I am not encouraging such a behaviour neither am I one. What I like is the fact that she is being industrious.

Yes, anyone can judge any olosho. Can you h03$ understand that.

Have you ever asked yourself why the women are the ones buying g-wagons while the male counterparts are struggling to feed.
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by itunesgiftcard(m): 1:01am On Nov 21, 2016
prettysolid:
It's not all about flying first class and buying Gucci bags.

Industrious woman More grease to your elbow

The pic is for people calling her names..

What's her occupation?
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by BossNixanda: 2:35am On Nov 21, 2016
Captainbells:
I swear Nigerians don't know the meaning of Mansion.. grin
No be this we call "Duplex"?

Biko this is just a normal house..

You are so so so On Point. I weak for naija people mentality sometimes. But all the same congrats to her even though she no help me.
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by moshino(m): 2:48am On Nov 21, 2016
Philistine:
okeke! Is she related to miss cucumber

Have you checked for sure if your sister or mother uses cucumber as well?
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by LordBaelish: 4:30am On Nov 21, 2016
nikkypearl:
Shiloh 2016.......my case is different! !!!!

Amen?

Lazy pum, go and get a job and stuff rather than believing in sentiments like that ish you typed up there.
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by LordBaelish: 4:32am On Nov 21, 2016
Captainbells:
I swear Nigerians don't know the meaning of Mansion.. grin
No be this we call "Duplex"?

Biko this is just a normal house..

ladies and beef sha..what have you accomplished in your life na?

mtchew..
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by back2sender: 5:01am On Nov 21, 2016
pyyxxaro:
OKEKE OKEKE angry

That name sounds familiar

Ehen na dem CHIDINMA SISTER
Eating human being shit is good business. See the result of it
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by back2sender: 5:03am On Nov 21, 2016
itunesgiftcard:

What's her occupation?
Cophrophagus
The business of eating faeces
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by ollygee2008(m): 6:06am On Nov 21, 2016
TunezMedia:
2016 is looking like a good year for many in showbiz. Moments after Omoni Oboli showed the world clips of P-Square new home her colleague in the movie industry, Daniella Okeke also shared snaps of her ongoing building project, with hopes of finishing it up before the year finally runs out.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/actress-daniella-okeke-also-shows-off.html?m=1

Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by ollygee2008(m): 6:08am On Nov 21, 2016
wetin be my own
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 21, 2016
If Im pain u too much, just follow boborisky and take hormone drugs to become a woman. Fuckinv retard. It is your mother that is an olosho with that stinking hole of hers. Bastard
iykedare:

Yes, anyone can judge any olosho. Can you h03$ understand that.

Have you ever asked yourself why the women are the ones buying g-wagons while the male counterparts are struggling to feed.
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by nikkypearl(f): 7:09am On Nov 21, 2016
LordBaelish:

Lazy pum, go and get a job and stuff rather than believing in sentiments like that ish you typed up there.
! You silly fellow! No one is poor in winners unless you are lazy and dont follow prophetic instructions..

You are too blind to check my last thread, and discover I can feed you for the rest of your frustrated life!

Recieve sense in the precious name of Jesus! Go and get busy and stop giving rustic mentions upandan!

#yolo#
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by Redstone(m): 7:42am On Nov 21, 2016
Can someone build an "old house"?

This headline seff...

Anyway, I have a Kia minivan to sell, check the link: https://www.nairaland.com/3467510/24-hours-sales-window-kia
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by morbeta(m): 7:43am On Nov 21, 2016
LesbianBoy:
She is not building a new house.

She is just renovating her house.

Nairaland sef angry

Yes you got it right, This is an old structure Na. They are re-tiling the place.j
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by Philistine(m): 7:53am On Nov 21, 2016
moshino:

Have you checked for sure if your sister or mother uses cucumber as well?
Have u taken ur drugs today?
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 21, 2016
LordBaelish:

ladies and beef sha..what have you accomplished in your life na?

mtchew..
What part of my post gave it away as beef?

Onyeara
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by Burgerlomo: 8:01am On Nov 21, 2016
Congrats!
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by sweetgala(m): 9:39am On Nov 21, 2016
computerboy:
I'm not insinuating anything oh but why are nollywood actresses making much more money than their male counterparts. Are they paid differently? I always meet most of the actors in clubs and they're broke AF.

They all date a millionaire or two. They have sugar daddy in Abuja . Y9u should watch out for the ones that visit Dubai , UAE Qatar etc regularly too I've heard of despicable things they do there
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by Flekky21(f): 9:47am On Nov 21, 2016
kennygee:
Thanks to her sh!t eating industry?
I hear say she dey eat sh!t, na true?
which One Is Sh!T?
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by LordBaelish: 10:17am On Nov 21, 2016
nikkypearl:
! You silly fellow! No one is poor in winners unless you are lazy and dont follow prophetic instructions..

You are too blind to check my last thread, and discover I can feed you for the rest of your frustrated life!

Recieve sense in the precious name of Jesus! Go and get busy and stop giving rustic mentions upandan!

#yolo#

Calm down biatch, wink wink seems i struck a nerve... Which kind of idiots go to church nowadays?? What the hell is the meaning of the bolded? are you worshipping God or your church?

You've lost it, you're trully lost in mind and spirit.
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by marv1: 10:28am On Nov 21, 2016
See U there.....
nikkypearl:
Shiloh 2016.......my case is different! !!!!

Amen?
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by obisdavinc(m): 10:34am On Nov 21, 2016
nice one but not mansion, its a duplex
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
grin big booty actually pays grin..wondering when Cossy will start building a mansion wit her xtra large boobi tongue
Re: Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] by queenDD(f): 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
Congrats to her...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Blasts Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver For Reaching To Him For An Interview On Phone / Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid / Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.