Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,278 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Why Did Ojukwu Flee? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Ojukwu Flee? (4791 Views)

Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) / Did Ojukwu Release Awolowo From Prison / SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Ojukwu Flee? by Iboko12: 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
GMBuhari:

When someone is dishonored, he takes his honor back by suicide, it is in the Chinese culture

But these murrafuckas just want to compare their stupidity with the brilliance of Yoruba . Ojucrook came , he saw , he ran and he died

Awolowo came , saw and conquered

the people he was supposedly fighting for didn't even vote for him

maybe because they saw through his lies eventually , but their children of hate these days, even IF FFK or Fayose contests as their state governor , they will vote for him , they lack honor and sense

We are talking about Nigerian culture not Chinese culture cheesy cheesy

By your submission, You are saying they killed themselves because they were guilty? I hope you know they are in hell fire because the bible says that thou shall not kill.

There is no honour or dignity in taking one's life.

Be guided

1 Like

Re: Why Did Ojukwu Flee? by Iboko12: 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
GMBuhari:
Taaaaaa

iffa year

To fight another day gini abi to protect his sorry arse ??

A coward will always be a coward, you started a war with 5000 rifles , and they are all locally made ,

My only regret is i wasn't part of the war, woulda given the murrafucka the Samuel dow treatment

Na you and your tiny chest wan go war? cheesy if only we can see the tiny mouse typing behind his cheap 'China culture' phone..

He regrets he did not fight in the war grin grin grin

Chai.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Ojukwu Flee? by Alariwo2: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
he fled to contest for Nigerian president another day cheesy

ponmo men

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Ojukwu Flee? by shotster50(m): 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
Another baiting thread
Re: Why Did Ojukwu Flee? by gidgiddy: 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
krazykoons:
The Biafran towns of Owerri fell on 9 January, and Uli on 11 January. Only a few days earlier, Ojukwu fled into exile by plane to the Ivory Coast, leaving his deputy Philip Effiong to handle the details of the surrender to General Yakubu Gowon of the Federal Army on 13 January 1970.

What would have been the point of Ojukwu staying back to be killed?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Ojukwu Flee? by gidgiddy: 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
Ojukwu was a gutless, spineless, lilly-liverd and loudmouthed. I am an Igbo man but i will never forgive ojukwu for leading us to a disastrous war only for him to run away. I thank God he died of stroke; deaf, dumb, blind and lonely while FFK bleeped his wife

Yoruba man in Ibadan claiming to be Igbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Ojukwu Flee? by Iboko12: 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
gidgiddy:

What would have been the point of Ojukwu staying back to be killed?

I tire for them

1 Like

Re: Why Did Ojukwu Flee? by Iboko12: 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
gidgiddy:

Yoruba man in Ibadan claiming to be Igbo

With his hideous tribal marks running from ear to ear.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Ojukwu Flee? by kettykin: 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
Brigham:

Abiola stood for his belief and died for it!

Unlike a self proclaimed warlord that ran out of the battlefield, because he's too scared to die for the cause he so much professed to live for.

He even joined the group that led the onslaught against his tribesmen he fought to emancipate.

Which beliefs did abiola die for, the field Marshall of Yoruba land died without a gunshot and was buried like an ordinary person

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Ojukwu Flee? by EHMIR(m): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
Oldlayez:

What sort of weed are you guys smoking? Hitler took the cowardly way by committing suicide!! Ojukwu went away to bring peace (it was the right thing to do at that time and you guys are still bellyaching ) you'd preferred he died abi? tongue tongue

I'm Buratai, The bastard took out innocent worshippers because he afraid they might hurt him a little and from reports, his safety and life wasn't even at stake o..

At least, Ojukwu wasn't a thief like some of your heroes.
but he was a coward,for disguising as a woman,nd also fleeing from battle.

Tell me,which great general ever fled frm battle

If ojukwu had to run away (to make peace,according to u) disguising as a woman,only for effiong to surrender,why didnt he surrender himself?

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Ojukwu Flee? by Iboko12: 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
EHMIR:
but he was a coward,for disguising as a woman,nd also fleeing from battle.

Tell me,which great general ever fled frm battle

If ojukwu had to run away (to make peace,according to u) disguising as a woman,only for effiong to surrender,why didnt he surrender himself?

At least he didn't cry like Diya.. Why you no go catch am?
Re: Why Did Ojukwu Flee? by Princesaha: 12:40am On Nov 22, 2016
krazykoons:
The Biafran towns of Owerri fell on 9 January, and Uli on 11 January. Only a few days earlier, Ojukwu fled into exile by plane to the Ivory Coast, leaving his deputy Philip Effiong to handle the details of the surrender to General Yakubu Gowon of the Federal Army on 13 January 1970.
There are three questions u should have asked and i will gladly provide answers for you. (1) Why were you born foolish? (2) Was your birth a sort of punishment to ur parents for an evil they committed in the past?. (3) Is the Almighty God partial? Why did He insert tissue papers on that ur big skull instead brain. Modify ur post with these listed questions and i pledge to do justice to ur questions. Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Ojukwu Flee? by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 22, 2016
krazykoons:
his staying meant death and his death would stand for an ignominious and demoralising end to biafra-"the ideology" not the territory.He knew that so he played his last card denying the FED forces their quintessential symbol of victory.If hitler escaped the world war 2 invasion of berlin,i bet you that nazism would be very active in germany today.Another example is the gradual fall of al-qedea since the death of osama bin laden.
Re: Why Did Ojukwu Flee? by kasheemawo(m): 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
Oldlayez:

Uncle, did Ojukwu snatch your mother from father? Why is your limpy penis suddenly rising and becoming hard at the mention of a dead warlord ?

Your Animal was a deadbeat and a charlatan and that was why he was treated with so much disrespect by the Nigerian government. He had his press that laundered his image just like you zombies sold Buhari to as the agent of change.

Ojukwu won, Abiola nko? Your guess is as good as mine.
I pity your Mother

1 Like

Re: Why Did Ojukwu Flee? by kasheemawo(m): 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
Oldlayez:

Why did Oladipo Diya, grovel , sobbed, knelt and disgraced his entire tribe and family while begging Al Mustapha a very very junior officer?
O' boy stop stoning your mother embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Did Ojukwu Flee? by agbangam: 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
He is a COWARD who is scared to died. So he is not fit to be called a LEADER unlike d great BORO of NiGER DELTA dat gave his life for a course he believes in.

Any Ipod dat quotes me go get LAPA LAPA for him priick

1 Like

Re: Why Did Ojukwu Flee? by SAHACO(m): 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
agbangam:
He is a COWARD who is scared to died. So he is not fit to be called a LEADER unlike d great BORO of NiGER DELTA dat gave his life for a course he believes in.

Boro did not die for anything, your brother (black scorpion) that kill him. As Afonja (backstabber) wey him be.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Ojukwu Flee? by Cooly100: 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
Iboko12:

Eeyah. Another person no Bleep FFK wife? Abi him marry him wife as virgin? Another person sef don Bleep your mama before your PAPA marry am.

Sorry about your loss but it was Nigerian Army that massacred our people.

Another person dey Bleep your girlfriend/ wife as yiu type away your life on nairaland

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Ojukwu Flee? by Oldlayez: 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
kasheemawo:
O' boy stop stoning your mother embarassed

Go to hell you this "igbo smoker"

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Ojukwu Flee? by Oldlayez: 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
agbangam:

Werey. You dey forbid to play hero? Abiola wey try am , how far? Obasanjo don Bleep all the wives and concubine(s) abiola leave behind. Him children don turn to area boys. That's the difference btw an Oxford trained professional and Ordinary Abiola without pedigree.

Go siddon.

Ebola fire your blokus if yarn rubbish under me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Ojukwu Flee? by kasheemawo(m): 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
Oldlayez:

Go to hell you this "igbo smoker"
it doesn't change the fact that you should stop stoning your innocent mother

1 Like

Re: Why Did Ojukwu Flee? by alienvirus: 12:12am On Nov 25, 2016
Brigham:
Why did Ojukwu flee?

Ojukwu was a born coward, a lousy braggart and a liar, Ojukwu fled leaving his men on the battlefield to rot and die of famine.

He hijacked and flew his shiny little motor car to Ivory Coast, in a plane meant to transport dying children, who does that? A coward

Classic!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Ojukwu Flee? by Oldlayez: 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
kasheemawo:

Is it your mother? What of your mother that you have shamed a million times?

See how e carry my mama matter for head grin grin

Oloriburuku embarassed
Re: Why Did Ojukwu Flee? by zendy: 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
When all others were running to lick the @$$ of the North, Ojukwu stood and fought for 3 years.

Now the same people who could never fight for their dignity, instead, chose to lick Northern @$$ because they were scared of war are now the ones who are calling Ojukwu a coward.
Re: Why Did Ojukwu Flee? by kasheemawo(m): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
Oldlayez:

Is it your mother? What of your mother that you have shamed a million times?

See how e carry my mama matter for head grin grin

Oloriburuku embarassed
you can call me names omokomo omo'aale

Re: Why Did Ojukwu Flee? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
TippyTop:
Simple answer: To fight another day.
Nelson Mandela lived in Zambia during the apartheid years. It was in Zambia that ANC attacks were planned and coordinated.

The leader of Tibet is currently coordinating attacks on mainland China by staying in India.
Army Generals don't lead from the front, they stay in secure dwellings to coordinate attacks.
Thats not true. He fled to protect his own skin while leaving his starved and war weary people at the mercy of the Nigerian army. It is highly likely that Gowon 2ould have tried him for treason and have him hanged. This is the real reason
Re: Why Did Ojukwu Flee? by Oldlayez: 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
kasheemawo:

Atole agbalagba tongue embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Did Ojukwu Flee? by asorocker: 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
Brigham:
Why did Ojukwu flee?

Ojukwu was a born coward, a lousy braggart and a liar, Ojukwu fled leaving his men on the battlefield to rot and die of famine.

He hijacked and flew his shiny little motor car to Ivory Coast, in a plane meant to transport dying children, who does that? A coward

Really so a coward was given state burial and honored by the Nigerian Army with Generals carrying his casket meanwhile your supposed heroe Adekunle was a beggar , begging survival money from an igbo COAS before he died.
Re: Why Did Ojukwu Flee? by Iboko12: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2016
kasheemawo:
I pity your Mother

I pity your wretched father
Re: Why Did Ojukwu Flee? by Iboko12: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2016
[quote author=kasheemawo post=51273591] O' boy stop stoning your mother embarassed[/quote

Stop fvckung your mother
Re: Why Did Ojukwu Flee? by Iboko12: 10:07am On Dec 11, 2016
kasheemawo:

Stop fecking your mother
Re: Why Did Ojukwu Flee? by Iboko12: 10:07am On Dec 11, 2016
kasheemawo:

Stop fecking your mother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafrans Knees Down On The Road To Beg Donald Trump / The Most Beautiful Cites In Nigeria|2017 Ranking / Poor Leadership Threatening Nigeria’s Existence – Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.