Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,017 members, 7,953,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:38 AM

Why Is It That My Topics Are Never Moved To Front Page? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That My Topics Are Never Moved To Front Page? (631 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland / Man’s Penis Moved To Kneel, After Having Sex With Another Man’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That My Topics Are Never Moved To Front Page? by Towncrier007(m): 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
Am angry o @ uncle Seun and Lalasticlala, I have to express myself, it's not fair na, after my hardwork and research, and other mental efforts, yet my topics don't hit the corridors of frontpage. its not fair at all o.please if na sin I commit make them forgive me, pls lala have mercy on me, Uncle Seun forgive me my trespasses I pray thee. Please and please I beg owner cos life like this tire me.
thank you all the mods.
Re: Why Is It That My Topics Are Never Moved To Front Page? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaa...

My broda take it easy...
Daddy showki said 'one day'

Ur star go shine one day grin

Lalasticlala abeg move this one to front page abeg... Before him cry.. I don dey see cry for d statements...
Re: Why Is It That My Topics Are Never Moved To Front Page? by favourmic(m): 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
Will that bring food on your table ?
Re: Why Is It That My Topics Are Never Moved To Front Page? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
But seriously, u have reasonable topics o...
Lalasticlala abeg send one of dis guy topic to front page

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That My Topics Are Never Moved To Front Page? by nobodii: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
Dont worry this one will be moved to front page
Re: Why Is It That My Topics Are Never Moved To Front Page? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
grin grin

Lol..ROTF

#YOLO
Re: Why Is It That My Topics Are Never Moved To Front Page? by windeal: 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
I keep finding my comments each time I comment on a tread what's happening?
Re: Why Is It That My Topics Are Never Moved To Front Page? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
SEUN DEY GIVE MONEY IF PERSON TOPIC REACH FP?

IF THAT IS THE CASE I BETTER START WRITING
Re: Why Is It That My Topics Are Never Moved To Front Page? by edebemba(m): 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
Why are you complaining? It is because you are a 'towncrier'. They won't take you serious until you become 'citystar'. There is something in a name and it affects our life.
Re: Why Is It That My Topics Are Never Moved To Front Page? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
I registered on this forum on july6th 2014....and exactly 2years later my topic made front page with over 114pages and thousands of views...So my dearest op, don't give up yet...lol. your time would come..
Re: Why Is It That My Topics Are Never Moved To Front Page? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
If you kill snake post am you go hit fp.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That My Topics Are Never Moved To Front Page? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
DDeliverer:
I registered on this forum on july6th 2014....and exactly 2years later my topic made front page with over 114pages and thousands of views...So my dearest op, don't give up yet...lol. your time would come..
Too bad.Shey na snake topic You post wey enter fp?
Re: Why Is It That My Topics Are Never Moved To Front Page? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
cc: Lalasticlala fp please
Re: Why Is It That My Topics Are Never Moved To Front Page? by MackBrooklyn: 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
cheesy
Re: Why Is It That My Topics Are Never Moved To Front Page? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
Love Machine:
Too bad.Shey na snake topic You post wey enter fp?

Lol..no be snake o. ..but snake dey work sharp sharp..
Re: Why Is It That My Topics Are Never Moved To Front Page? by pennytrate: 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
nigga get ya priorities right undecided
Re: Why Is It That My Topics Are Never Moved To Front Page? by firstking01(m): 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
And i just snooped on your topics, so far i 've not seen a topic there that deserved fp...or is it the one you created about ireony or something as the most beautiful girl on nairaland you want lalasticlala or seun to push to fp?, cos that's the only thread that has 99 post amongst all your thread??
Re: Why Is It That My Topics Are Never Moved To Front Page? by Towncrier007(m): 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
Smallville10:
But seriously, u have reasonable topics o...

Lalasticlala abeg send one of dis guy topic to front page
Thank you brother, na beg I dey beg them na. Lalasticlala I beg na.i first think say I no spell the Lalasticlala complete but my phone dictionary bring am out, so no be name spelling be issue. Please forgive my wrongs and let my sins be covered and move small of my topic to frontpage I beg.
Re: Why Is It That My Topics Are Never Moved To Front Page? by YankzyBonny(m): 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
Mayb bcause ur nick is towncrier...
Re: Why Is It That My Topics Are Never Moved To Front Page? by babz007(m): 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
hmmm u are not as lucky as i am the very 1st day registered on NL i posted "FLYING IN MY DREAMS" and u got 400plus post and 23967 views it hit the front page
u can search for it ursef

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Any Girl To Date You? You Won't Struggle With Girls / Does Bleaching/toning Makes A Girl To Be Beautiful & Attractive To Guys? / Please Which Business Can I Venture Into Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.