Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

I Need A Girfriend . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Girfriend . (895 Views)

Tomboy Proposes To Her Girfriend And She Said Yes / My Lez Girfriend / My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Girfriend . by Johnholmes: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
I need a girl for a serious relationship.
I am a medical doctor , financially stable, 28yrs of age,5ft 10 tall,handsome.
Ladies should be between the ages of 20 and 26 yrs of age, cute and financially ok ( hungry babes keep off please)
Pls if you are interested,you can send your watsapp contact, bbm pin or Facebook contact to my email address: Johnholmesav@gmail.com.thanks smiley
Re: I Need A Girfriend . by loadedvibes: 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
One Olosho go find you soon be patient
Re: I Need A Girfriend . by kinggogo: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
"Hungry babes keep off" grin grin grin

C subtle shade grin grin

Re: I Need A Girfriend . by Ameh1996(m): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
i need alady for marriage, from 23 yrs. to 25yrs old. she will b also an educated pesi. meet me on the following channels 08128838959 or 0807540007, bbm pin D6086962 for more talks. u can also reach me email amehjustice7@gmail.com.
Re: I Need A Girfriend . by dacblogger: 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
Was it nt you that posted something abt your g.f looking ugly without make up and now you are looking for a
g.f huh
Re: I Need A Girfriend . by MrCork: 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
Johnholmes:
I just came out of a relationship of 5 yrs and I need a girl for a serious relationship.
Ladies should be between the ages of 20 and 26 yrs of age, cute and financially ok ( hungry babes keep off please)
Pls if you are interested,you can send your watsapp contact, bbm pin or Facebook contact to my email address: Johnholmesav@gmail.com.thanks smiley

..my niggggga...how many you want? smiley
Re: I Need A Girfriend . by Johnholmes: 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
MrCork:

..my niggggga...how many you want? smiley
just one bro
Re: I Need A Girfriend . by Johnholmes: 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
dacblogger:
Was it nt you that posted something abt your g.f looking ugly without make up and now you are looking for a
g.f huh
yup I have broken up with her.its for the best.
Re: I Need A Girfriend . by tee59(f): 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
Op must be a hungry boyfriend who doesn't want anoda hungry girlfriend to add to his problem in dis recession. grin Stingy guy.
Re: I Need A Girfriend . by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
I need a girl to ride, ride, ride
I need a girl to make my wife
I need a girl who's mine oh mine
I need a girl in my life
Ok on a serious note ....are you not on the rebound? Five years is a long time so maybe just take some time out for just you might be in order. Marriage is not a race you will attract all sorts ...So maybe 3 months sabbatical? Being alone does not mean being lonely you are just taking your time to find her.
Re: I Need A Girfriend . by dacblogger: 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
Johnholmes:
yup I have broken up with her.its for the best.
Cos she is ugly without make up?? thats nt fair na...
Re: I Need A Girfriend . by falconey(m): 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
Raine80:
I need a girl to ride, ride, ride
I need a girl to make my wife
I need a girl who's mine oh mine
I need a girl in my life
Ok on a serious note ....are you not on the rebound? Five years is a long time so maybe just take some time out for just you might be in order. Marriage is not a race you will attract all sorts ...So maybe 3 months sabbatical? Being alone does not mean being lonely you are just taking your time to find her.

He just came back from 5years relationship hiatus, I believe this context is already practiced during the 5years.
Re: I Need A Girfriend . by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
falconey:

He just came back from 5years relationship hiatus, I believe this context is already practiced during the 5years.
Sir I have quoted the OP pin point haitus here. I am not stuck up and will rectify an errors. This is what he wrote
"I just came out of a relationship of 5 yrs and I need a girl for a serious relationship." That reads in my humble option that he has been in a relationship for 5 years!
Re: I Need A Girfriend . by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
OP please clarify ...I am being mauled on this forum by someone who seems to be on some personal attack.
What do you mean by this statement? "I just came out of a relationship of 5 yrs and I need a girl for a serious relationship."
I took it to mean you have been in a relationships for 5 years and you are looking to move on is that the case?
Re: I Need A Girfriend . by falconey(m): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
Raine80:

Sir I have quoted the OP pin point haitus here. I am not stuck up and will rectify an errors. This is what he wrote
"I just came out of a relationship of 5 yrs and I need a girl for a serious relationship." That reads in my humble option that he has been in a relationship for 5 years!
sorry I misinterpreted the notion, I had couple of beer. my bad accept my apologies.
Re: I Need A Girfriend . by falconey(m): 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
Raine80:
OP please clarify ...I am being mauled on this forum by someone who seems to be on some personal attack.
What do you mean by this statement? "I just came out of a relationship of 5 yrs and I need a girl for a serious relationship."
I took it to mean you have been in a relationships for 5 years and you are looking to move on is that the case?

personal attack ?? common I'm not a bully, I can be but not right now. I wasn't sober at the time of post please accept my apology but if you believe you were being mauled it shows I like you.
Re: I Need A Girfriend . by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
falconey:

personal attack ?? common I'm not a bully, I can be but not right now. I wasn't sober at the time of post please accept my apology but if you believe you were be mauled it shows I like you.
Apology accepted.
Re: I Need A Girfriend . by Presh900(m): 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
you don't need a girlfriend, you need Jesus
Re: I Need A Girfriend . by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
Presh900:
you don't need a girlfriend, you need Jesus

Seconded
Re: I Need A Girfriend . by SlimmB(m): 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
dacblogger:
g.f huh
Ya following up and don't wanna loose guard...
sight ya wink
Re: I Need A Girfriend . by dacblogger: 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
SlimmB:
Ya following up and don't wanna loose guard... sight ya wink
ok...
Re: I Need A Girfriend . by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
Johnholmes:
I need a girl for a serious relationship.

My friend, You are a Liar !

(1) (Reply)

16 Pictures MMM Victims Can Relate To / I Don't Understand Why We Kneel Down To Propose In Nigeria / The ‘world’s Oldest Fiancee’ Gets Engaged At The Age Of 106

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.