Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,581 members, 7,847,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement (132561 Views)

“Why Niger Delta Will Vote Buhari For Second Term In 2019” – Richard Kpodoh / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 2:13am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Son of a slut, thief, crook, Asaba ram, Red soil infested lizard.

Better learn to stop mentioning Urhobo as much as you dont want others to mention Igbo.

You will die of hypertension today. DOnt worry.

See ijaw militant who father sold for five naira talking about hypertension. The underdeveloped criminals whose only survival is being nuisance where ever they dey.

Asking me to stop mentioning urhobo...am I the coward using them as shield like you. As I said earlier, I QUARUPLE dare you to post the urhobohating you alluded my post to. I'm waiting!!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 2:13am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Bigot
Tribalist
Insulter
Washing machine
Screwcork
Spermdrinker
Squirt taster
Asslicker
Homosexual
Retard
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 2:14am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

This dumbito has the warped idea that I may be Ijaw. I wonder where that comes from. But anyway, he seems to have a problem with Ijaws and it seems personal. I dont see how Urhobo enters into his hysteria and why he wouldn't let us be.

I repeat my question

I QUARUPLE Dare you to post the urhobo hating post I made.

You can't use them as shield in this one.

I'm waiting
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 2:15am On Nov 22, 2016
Ikechu10:

See ijaw militant who father sold for five naira talking about hypertension. The underdeveloped criminals whose only survival is being nuisance where ever they dey.

Asking me to stop mentioning urhobo...am I the coward using them as shield like you. As I said earlier, I QUARUPLE dare you to post the urhobohating you alluded my post to. I'm waiting!!

This same guy again, focus on him please, with his URHOBO and IJAWPHOBIA still thinks I am an Urhobo even after everything. I want you guys to analyse him and see for yourself, his problem.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 2:17am On Nov 22, 2016
Ikechu10:

I repeat my question

I QUARUPLE Dare you to post the urhobo hating post I made.

You can't use them as shield in this one.

I'm waiting

This bigot has challenged me to show how he has been URHOBO PHOBIC when he has been single handedly attacking an Urhobo man for hours now under the guise of attacking an Ijaw man. What more proof needs be?

Oghene yanre oo. Gba nigho osharenana
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:21am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Ab0ki ass-lickers

International wh0res

Scums of the earth

schlong 

scrote 

shit 

shitass 

shitbag 

shitbagger 

shitbrains 

shitbreath 

shitcanned 

shitcunt 

shitdick 

shitface 

shitfaced 

shithead
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 2:23am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

South South land grabbers
Dictators
Hitlers
Deranged fools
Psychos
Assassin
Chest beaters
Mouth makers
Name callers
Yam legs
Igbotic voice and accents
Dullards
Dickfaces
cucumber republic
Lesbians
Dykes
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:25am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

tard 

testicle

thundercunt 

tit 

titfuck 

tittyfuck 

Arrow 

twatlips 

twats 

twatwaffle 

shithole 

shithouse 

shitspitter 

shitstain
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 2:27am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Vintage
Asswipes
Tissue papers
Buttfuckers
Transexual
Yahoo yahoo
Igbo must go
Local traders
Spare parts dealers
Hunchbacks
Abinos
Killing of twins
Christian hypocrites
Muslim Haters
Cow stealers
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:29am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Indiamins

Deluded cretins

Despicable fagg0ts

Ab0ki ass-lickers

Whorish dogs

Incestuous products

Loudmouthed chest-pounders

Disease-infested vermins

Coneheads

Demonic agents

Armed robbers

Sea pirates

Ritual-killers

Cannibals

Rapists

Imbeciles
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Leaking anuses
Leaking mouths
Fat cheeks
Black beasts
Lazy accentuated mofos
Irresponsible idiots
Child molesters
Student abusers
F*ckboys
Goat molesters
Shit eaters
Marijuana users
Crack coke addicts
Get rich quick addicts
Ikenga fools
Community overtakers
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:34am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Greedy hypocrites

Juju-infested dwellers

Shrine-dwelling cretins

Despicable fagg0ts

Dimwitted bigots

Useless fuckbrains

People and land grabbers

Disease-infested sluts

Diabolic scammers

Treacherous backstabbers

Blood-sucking bats
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 2:35am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Desert dwellers
Erosion dwellers
Polio infested
HIV infested
Prostitute Laden
Dirthole
Ugly cities
Corrupt men
Public thieves
Bad speakers
Pharisees
Fake pastors
Fake miracles
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 2:37am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

This bigot has challenged me to show how he has been URHOBO PHOBIC when he has been single handedly attacking an Urhobo man for hours now under the guise of attacking an Ijaw man. What more proof needs be?

Oghene yanre oo. Gba nigho osharenana

grin grin grin grin grin

See goal post.
It went from "your urhobo hating and all your post have urhobo hate" to now claiming "attacking urhobo man under guise of attacking ijaw"
grin grin grin

This loser can't even keep up with his own stupidity.

I repeat again I QUARUPLE dare you to post the urhobo hating comments I made on this thread?

Stop trying to swarm to save your attache by force ass.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 2:38am On Nov 22, 2016
Math001 where is the post your coward ass claim are urhobo hating.

I'm waiting!!!!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 22, 2016
Ikechu10:

grin grin grin grin grin

See goal post.
It went from "your urhobo hating and all your post have urhobo hate" to now claiming "attacking urhobo man under guise of attacking ijaw"
grin grin grin

This loser can't even keep up with his own stupidity.

I repeat again I QUARUPLE dare you to post the urhobo hating comments I made on this thread?

Stop trying to swarming to try and save your attache by force ass.

This dude still maintains that I am an Ijaw like a herd member that he is. So blind to the glaring truth.

Urhobo hating comments were made by himself and his kinsmen who even tried to bring Warri into the issue. Measured d*cks with small Kokori village, and many more. Not to talk of the Ijaw hating comments that abound. Such is the life of an average Igbo man.

The truth is glaring o. Urhobo phobia is as real as Igbo phobia.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:41am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Notorious people and land grabbers

Never-do-wells

Boisterous clowns

Agents of darkness

Rapists

Juju-wielding criminals

Greedy tribalists

Lying propagandists

Loudmouthed chest-pounders

Disease-infested coneheads

Ebola-carriers

Aye-Aye looking creatures

Double faced creatures

Smelly savages

cunnie

cuntass

cuntface 

cunthole 

cuntlicker
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 2:42am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

This same guy again, focus on him please, with his URHOBO and IJAWPHOBIA still thinks I am an Urhobo even after everything. I want you guys to analyse him and see for yourself, his problem.

I can see why you are jobless.

My comment about you being brainless is actually a fact
You don't have a formal education do you?

Reread the highlighted and tell me if your ediotic ass thinks it makes sense.

I repeat my question

I QUARUPLE dare you to post the urhobo hating comments from me.
Plus also where in ANY of my comments have I indicated that I thought for once you are actually urhobo, not the Ijaw coward that you are.

I'm still waiting!!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Land thieves
Cultural hegemonist
Colonizers
Ashawos
Land of jobless youths
No good road region
Bad leaders region
Ethnocentric region
Stupid ass mofos
Gonorrhea infested
Highest pollution
Erosion Laden
No good and modern houses
Fake goods
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 2:44am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

This dude still maintains that I am an Ijaw like a herd member that he is. So blind to the glaring truth.

Urhobo hating comments were made by himself
and his kinsmen who even tried to bring Warri into the issue. Measured d*cks with small Kokori village, and many more. Not to talk of the Ijaw hating comments that abound. Such is the life of an average Igbo man.

The truth is glaring o. Urhobo phobia is as real as Igbo phobia.

See goal shifting. Still using urhobo as shield I see. Heya poor thing.

I'm still waiting on the urhobo hating comments from me.

As for the rest of your wailing and victim playing, I careless.

I'm waiting on the sh1t I asked from you
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 2:45am On Nov 22, 2016
Ikechu10:

I can see why you are jobless.

My comment about you being brainless is actually a fact
You don't have a formal education do you?

Reread the highlighted and tell me if your ediotic ass thinks it makes sense.

I repeat my question

I QUARUPLE dare you to post the urhobo hating comments from me.
Plus also where in ANY of my comments have I indicated that I thought for once you are actually urhobo, not the Ijaw coward that you are.

I'm still waiting!!

I have unearthed this bigot for who he really is and instead of him to lick his wounds and accept that he was partisan to urhobo ethnic attacks from all corners, he's still here acting innocent like he never partook.

The God of LAZARUS MOKA is watching.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 2:46am On Nov 22, 2016
Ikechu10:

See goal shifting. Still using urhobo as shield I see. Heya poor thing.

I'm still waiting on the urhobo hating comments from me.

As for the rest of your wailing and victim playing, I careless.

I'm waiting on the sh1t I asked from you

He's still attacking Urhobo and Ijaw and still thinks I am Ijaw even after all these. Doesn't that tell you that he has an ulterior motif?

The God of DAVID IBIYOMIE is watching.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 2:49am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

I have unearthed this bigot for who he really is and instead of him to lick his wounds and accept that he was partisan to urhobo ethnic attacks from all corners, he's still here acting innocent like he never partook.

The God of LAZARUS MOKA is watching.

He's still wiggling and trying get to save his bigoted ass.

Urhobo swear you ni, still using them as shield and playing victim.

Again I repeat Loudly so you can hear me

[size=18pt]I QUARUPLE DARE YOU TO REPOST THE URHOBOHATING Comment from me on this thread as you eluded [/size]

I'm staying on this until you do as I said. You can wail and cry all you want...Nigga you ain't going nowhere
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 2:52am On Nov 22, 2016
Ikechu10:

He's still wiggling and trying get to save his bigoted ass.

Urhobo swear you ni, still using them as shield and playing victim.

Again I repeat Loudly so you can hear me

[size=18pt]I QUARUPLE DARE YOU TO REPOST THE URHOBOHATING Comment from me on this thread as you eluded [/size]

I'm staying on this until you do as I said. You can wail and cry all you want...Nigga you ain't going nowhere

With each comment where he mentions Urhobo and asks me to show him, out of the myriads of comments he had made, his own Urhobo phobic comments is worthy of note. We all know here and can see that all I've been doing is to protect the interests of aN ethnic group forcefully annexed into Biafra by igbos and thereafter attacked for asserting her independence by even our so called Anioma neighbours whom we bear no grudge with.

The God of CHRIS OKAFOR is watching.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 2:52am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

He's still attacking Urhobo and Ijaw and still thinks I am Ijaw even after all these. Doesn't that tell you that he has an ulterior motif?

The God of DAVID IBIYOMIE is watching.

Chei this is pathetic.....desperate to use urhobo as shield.

Still attacking urhobo...oya point out the urhobo attack on that specific comment....I'll wait on that.

Yes I still think you are ijaw cause you've proved beyond reasonable doubt that you are 100% ijaw. Zero doubt in my mind at on that! Even the current back and forth we currently going through also points out your loser using urhobo as your shield.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 2:54am On Nov 22, 2016
Ikechu10:

Chei this is pathetic.....desperate to use urhobo as shield.

Still attacking urhobo...oya point out the urhobo attack on that specific comment....I'll wait on that.

Yes I still think you are ijaw cause you've proved beyond reasonable doubt that you are 100% ijaw. Zero doubt in my mind at on that! Even the current back and forth we currently going through also points out your loser using urhobo as your shield.

Again, in a bid to attack Urhobos and discredit us, as usual, he hides under Ijawphobia and Igbo mania to attack me after all his brothers have done for 13 hours + nonstop, as you can see. Will an Ijaw man start defending Urhobo for that long? Will they pay him?

The God of FRANCIS ARINZE is watching
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 2:59am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

With each comment where he mentions Urhobo and asks me to show him, out of the myriads of comments he had made, his own Urhobo phobic comments is worthy of note. We all know here and can see that all I've been doing is to protect the interests of aN ethnic group forcefully annexed into Biafra by igbos and thereafter attacked for asserting her independence by even our so called Anioma neighbours whom we bear no grudge with.

The God of CHRIS OKAFOR is watching.

Can someone tell what the wailing from this rat is about.

I ask one simple request.

From your own typing, without me prompting you, you stated that I made urhobo hating post on this thread.

Now I'm asking for those posts brought out for all to see even myself.

I would like you to explain any of my post where I for once thought your monkey ass is urhobo. Infact even when you desperately tried to get me to insult urhobo severally, I made sure I stalk to your real tribe. So I want that urhobo hating post of mine.

You sure did the highlighted by actually stating from your loser ass comment that you'll slaughter igbo. You miserable buffoon.

I should dot back and allow you illiterate ass to wish death on my people and when doing do, using another ethnic group to shield your worthless ass. You got wtf you dished out you miserable rat. Anyway I can give two rat ass about your victim claiming, I want PROOF of my urhobo hating comments.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 3:02am On Nov 22, 2016
Ikechu10:

Can someone tell what the wailing from this rat is about.

I ask one simple request.

From your own typing, without me prompting you, you stated that I made urhobo hating post on this thread.

Now I'm asking for those posts brought out for all to see even myself.

I would like you to explain any of my post where I for once thought your monkey ass is urhobo. Infact even when you desperately tried to get me to insult urhobo severally, I made sure I stalk to your real tribe. So I want that urhobo hating post of mine.

You sure did the highlighted by actually stating from your loser ass comment that you'll slaughter igbo. You miserable buffoon.

I should dot back and allow you illiterate ass to wish death on my people and when doing do, using another ethnic group to shield your worthless ass. You got wtf you dished out you miserable rat. Anyway I can give two rat ass about your victim claiming, I want PROOF of my urhobo hating comments.

We can see the kind of words that he and his brothers in words have been using side-by-side with Urhobo. This portends danger for the future. Imagine people who say they mean you no harm that can't even act like it. It tells alot of their struggle. You can see him trying so hard to absolve himself from the Urhobo phobia and Igbomania.

Urhobo sons and daughters, Isoko sons and daughters, I've been doing all these for you so that you'd know who your real enemies are when the time is right. I expect nothing in return but for you to see the truth. I'll paste this thread to every urhobo group I know. The truth must be told.

The God of EJIKE MBAKA is watching.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 3:03am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

People grabbers
Land grabbers
Greedy bigots
Notorious armed robbers
Devilish sea pirates
International wh0res
Juju-wielding rapists
Juju-infested dwellers
Shrine-dwelling cretins
Despicable cannibals
Sh1t-ridden tribalists
Never-do-wells
Savages of slavery, squalor, abject poverty and dirts
Lazy and subservient ab0ki ass-lickers
Homegrowned touts and hooligans
Political thugs as leaders
Scums and rejects of the earth
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 3:06am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Oppressors
Innocent people attackers
Worse than Fulani guys
Insulters
Haters of minorities
People with evil intentions
You can see their Urhobo phobia
You can see how I've been defending myself
These guys hate Urhobos
And every other group other than Igbo
They hunger for war
They want our land
God will fight for us
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 3:08am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Again, in a bid to attack Urhobos and discredit us, as usual, he hides under Ijawphobia and Igbo mania to attack me after all his brothers have done for 13 hours + nonstop, as you can see. Will an Ijaw man start defending Urhobo for that long? Will they pay him?

The God of FRANCIS ARINZE is watching

Defend urhobo? Are you fucking serious?

The first person to start the conflict on this thread was YOU!!!! If you need me to post what started argument including with you and pazienza..I'll be MORE THAN fucking happy to do so. Unlike your ass, I got my proof.

The first person to start wishing death on others was your unemployed, uneducated, poverty ridding ass and unlike you, I can prove what I just said

Don't play the fucking victim cause you ass is getting dished back out for wtf you started.

Yes an Ijaw that tries to use others as his fucking shield to screech his genocidal thought will constantly defend it when put on blast. Case,in point: YOU.

You have not defended urhobo...infact, your ass is the reason why they got insulted by SE on this thread. And even those that even had doubt you're urhobo..you tried to get them to insult urhobo. Likewise myself who completely without any doubt knows you are not urhobo, you equally try to get me to start insulting urhobo instead ijaw. I wonder why.

You are a miserable coward ass rat. Quote me on that
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 22, 2016
Ikechu10:

Defend urhobo? Are you fucking serious?

The first person to start the conflict on this thread was YOU!!!! If you need me to post what started argument including with you and pazienza..I'll be MORE THAN fucking happy to do so. Unlike your ass, I got my proof.

The first person to start wishing death on others was your unemployed, uneducated, poverty ridding ass and unlike you, I can prove what I just said

Don't play the fucking victim cause you ass is getting dished back out for wtf you started.

Yes an Ijaw that tries to use others as his fucking shield to screech his genocidal thought will constantly defend it when put on blast. Case,in point: YOU.

You have not defended urhobo...infact, your ass is the reason why they got insulted by SE on this thread. And even those that even had doubt you're urhobo..you tried to get them to insult urhobo. Likewise myself who completely without any doubt knows you are urhobo, you equally try to get me to start insulting urhobo instead ijaw. I wonder why.

You are a miserable coward ass rat. Quote me on that

As we all can see, more insults from a supposedly loving and friendly group.

You can see that Ikechu10 finally conceded that Urhobos were insulted by Igbos. Has that not been my point all along? He even said he knows I'm Urhobo. So Ikechu10 knows what he's doing all these while.

We all know Pazienza insulted Urhobos from the very first statement made
Maybe he didn't see that because of Urhobophobia

What have Urhobos done
We even threatened, fought, did all
But they wouldn't let us be
They say we must follow them to Biafra
Is it by force?
We say we dont want
Then they want to kill us
We tried to protect ourselves
Yet here they are.
Goto every urhobo thread on nairaland,
You'll find them
What have we done?
Can't we be left alone?
Oh God of ANSELEM MADUBUOKU come and see.

Urhobo sons and daughters, see them.

Read this thread carefully and know the truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (85) (Reply)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.