Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement (132276 Views)

“Why Niger Delta Will Vote Buhari For Second Term In 2019” – Richard Kpodoh / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 1:38am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Efulefu kpuchie onu there.

Frustrated ab0ki ass-licker wailing and gnashing his teeth in perpetuity on account of the unavoidable, impending doom and gloom at his doorstep...

gayass 

gaybob 

gaydo 

gayfuck 

gayfuckist 

gaylord 

gaytard 

gaywad 

goddamnit 

gooch
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

BOBOLYNE

CUMBERWORLD

DALCOP

DEW-BEATER

DORBEL

DRATE-POKE

DRIGGLE-DRAGGLE

FOPDOODLE

FUSTYLUGS

FUSTILARIAN

GILLIE-WET-FOOT

GNASHGAB
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 22, 2016
Ikechu10:

Which people did you fought off? You ended up exposing your yansh and got most laughing at you.
You got slapped left and right by 5 people with each one you started fighting. Funny enough, it ended up with you playing victim after being slapped for each fight you started. The only person you've yet to play victim to is 03xtr09r and considering he's slapping you left and right as I type this, I expect the victim crying from you coming soon.

Slapped by people who have RUN away ba?

Chei.

Chest beaters, as usual..

I ready for una. Keep it going,

Im having fun wounding your ego
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Frustrated Ipob Youth and Urhoboland claimer.

MUMBLECRUST

QUISBY

RAGGABRASH

RAKEFIRE

ROIDERBANKS

SADDLE-GOOSE

SCOBBERLOTCHER

SKELPIE-LIMMER

SMELL-FEAST

SMELLFUNGUS

SNOUTBAND

SORNER

STAMPCRAB

STYMPHALIST
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 1:43am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Useless people and land grabbers...

handjob 

homodumbshit 

humping

fucknut 

fucknutt 

fuckstick 

person 

fucktart 

fuckwad 

fuckwit 

fuckwitt 

fudgepacker
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

cockshiner
cockmuppet
mouth-breather
knuckle-dragger
Picklesmoocher
Bastid
Handgallop
Bleep-tard
shitstick
douchemonger
Arrow
assclown
dicknose
shitbag
numbnuts
sleezebag
buttmunch
LOSER
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 1:46am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

I'd rather be poor and jobless than to be an Igbo buffoon. God forbids!!!

If to say I be Igbo, I swear I for commit suicide.

Who asked you to be igbo? I don't see anyone call you igbo? If anyone be it online or in person calls you igbo, please do us all a favour and beat the living shit out of that person. Infact best believe, the igbo standing next to you, will join you on beating that nigga for insulting igbo like that. Who wants an inconsequential person who is poverty ridden and jobless rat. Who wants a loser like you to be igbo, that's the million dollar question. Your ass is even ashamed of yoir real tribe, why the Bleep would anyone want you? I actually now understand why you were praising Kelvin earlier. Shouldn't you be looking for amnesty handout?

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 1:48am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

kooch 

kootch 

kunt 

jackass 

jagoff 

jerk off 

jerkass 

jizz
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 1:49am On Nov 22, 2016
Ikechu10:

Who asked you to be igbo? I don't see anyone call you igbo? If anyone be it online or in person calls you igbo, please do us all a favour and beat the living shit out of that person. Infact best believe, the igbo standing next to you, will join you on beating that nigga for insulting igbo like that. Who wants an inconsequential person who is poverty ridden and jobless rat. Who wants a loser like you to be igbo, that's the million dollar question. Your ass is even ashamed of yoir real tribe, why the Bleep would anyone want you? I actually now understand why you were praising Kelvin earlier. Shouldn't you be looking for amnesty handout?

Of course I will go beyond beating the person, I WILL MURDER THE PERSON because that is an insult. Being called Igbo is a derogatory term. Nothing is normal about it. Especially seeing as they love to cause havocs, insult people, cause controversy, claim victory when they have LOST and have RUN like COWARDS!

The Ojukwu factor.

An Urhoboman will die fighting, come rain, come sun.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 1:49am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Slapped by people who have RUN away ba?

Chei.

Chest beaters, as usual..

I ready for una. Keep it going,

Im having fun wounding your ego

They run away?
grin grin grin grin
This goat thinks ppl sleeping so they can wake up and work means they ran away grin grin grin

Even oilsoup that was arguing with you, his last comment was even a joke at you and this fool thinks "they ran away".

Unlike your poverty ridden, unemployed ass some people HAVE A JOB in the morning. Maybe you should think about getting that instead of being the disgrace that obviously still depends on your parents for survival

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 1:50am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Cobgobbler
Spitzer
mattress-back
cork-soaker
scrote-toter
gonad
dopus
Cocksmoker
Dicklicker
asshat
numbnuts
twizzletits
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 1:51am On Nov 22, 2016
Ikechu10:

They run away?
grin grin grin grin
This goat thinks ppl sleeping so they can wake up and work means they ran away grin grin grin

Even oilsoup that was arguing with you, his last comment was even a joke at you and this fool thinks "they ran away".

Unlike your poverty ridden, unemployed ass some people HAVE A JOB in the morning. Maybe you should think about getting that instead of being the disgrace that obviously still depends on your parents for survival

So that makes both of us jobless na grin grin grin. Isnt that amazing?

Let us continue fighting for our ethnic groups. I LOVE IT!!

Bunch of cowards!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 1:51am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

lameass 

lardass 

lesbian

lesbo

lezzie

gay 

fagbag 

fagfucker 

faggit 

gay 

faggotcock 

fagtard 

fatass 

MouthAction 

feltch
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

pigfucker
butknuckler
assclown
douchenozzle
beetch
fagtwat
gimp
cottonheadedninnymuggins
f*ckwit
shitshaker
cuntkicker
clitsplitter
f*ckrag
douchetube
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Allsouls: 1:53am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

All hail Biafra

All hail Nnamdi Kanu even as he is transferred to solitary detention in Kirikiri Maximum, for TREASON against NIGERIA!

Your argument is too swallow, think of a superior argument or back your claims up with superior reasoning.

You don't argue or talk like illiterate without points not what DSS and Buhari said.

Your intellectual is too shallow for me, argue constructively.

On issue of Nnamdi KANU and Biafra it has been settled in the spiritual realm in favour of #Nnamdi KANU & Biafra.

Your Buhari and DSS are sinking as far as Biafra issue is concern.
I'm just telling you to hear but not to believe.

If God is with you no man can be against you.

#All hail Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 22, 2016
Allsouls:

Your argument is too swallow, think of a superior argument or back your claims up with superior reasoning.

You don't argue or talk like illiterate without points not what DSS and Buhari said.

Your intellectual is too shallow for me, argue constructively.

On issue of Nnamdi KANU and Biafra it has been settled in the spiritual realm in favour of #Nnamdi KANU & Biafra.

Your Buhari and DSS are sinking as far as Biafra issue is concern.
I'm just telling you to hear but not to believe.

If God is with you no man can be against you.

#All hail Biafra.

All hail Biafra!!
All hail Nnamdi Kanu

The liberator of the landlocked region where insults is their main NATURAL RESOURCE!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 1:55am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Of course I will go beyond beating the person, I WILL MURDER THE PERSON because that is an insult. Being called Igbo is a derogatory term. Nothing is normal about it. Especially seeing as they love to cause havocs, insult people, cause controversy, claim victory when they have LOST and have RUN like COWARDS!

The Ojukwu factor.

An Urhoboman will die fighting, come rain, come sun.

Urhobos dont even like fighting or even loves getting in conflict...hence the reason they the only tribe thay stays away from the warri palava until drag into it. that's one trait everyone for delta knows them for. More blunder from our resident "urhobo on NL".

Only one tribe is known for conflict, hilariously enough it's the tribe I've said repeatedly that YOU ARE!!!

So funny you continue displaying ijaw mannerism while claiming urhobo. grin grin grin

While I'm at it, we all know how worthless it is being wtf you are. I mean take a example, you rather hide beside urhobo than claim your ethnicity. No need to say it, you already know how bad it is...case in point: you
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 1:57am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

So that makes both of us jobless na grin grin grin. Isnt that amazing?

Let us continue fighting for our ethnic groups. I LOVE IT!!

Bunch of cowards!

Nigga it's 7:55pm where I live. It's 1:40am where you live.

You probably think everyone is as useless as you. At 1.40am in my area, best believe I'll be asleep. Why? BECAUSE I GOT JOB to go to in the morning. Unlike your unemployed, poverty ridden ass
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 22, 2016
Ikechu10:

Urhobos dont even like fighting or even loves getting in conflict...hence the reason they the only tribe thay stays away from the warri palava until drag into it. that's one trait everyone for delta knows them for. More blunder from our resident "urhobo on NL".

Only one tribe is known for conflict, hilariously enough it's the tribe I've said repeatedly that YOU ARE!!!

So funny you continue displaying ijaw mannerism while claiming urhobo. grin grin grin

While I'm at it, we all know how worthless it is being wtf you are. I mean take a example, you rather hide beside urhobo than claim your ethnicity. No need to say it, you already know how bad it is...case in point: you

Ijaw again. Amadioha loading.

Urhobo go tolopia the day any mofo from Igboland come and spew trash online. Una go collect wella. Better kain una lane. Asaba big reach for una to make am Biafran capital. Abi nor be so? What do u need Urhoboland for again?
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 22, 2016
Ikechu10:

Nigga it's 7:55pm where I live. It's 1:40am where you live.

You probably think everyone is as useless as you. At 1.40am in my area, best believe I'll be asleep. Why? BECAUSE I GOT JOB to go to in the morning. Unlike your unemployed, poverty ridden ass

Well then, let's RAMBLE on. We've got nothing better to do afterall. '

Bring it on Urhobohating mofo
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 2:01am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Well then, let's RAMBLE on. We've got nothing better to do afterall. '

Bring it on Urhobohating mofo

Where? Infact, I triple dare you to post the urhobohating I made on this thread you miserable loser.

Similar to how you cried at pazienza and shouting "URHOBOPHOBIA" because he said he does not want either delta south groups in Biafra.

Loser always playing victim. Soon now, he'll start clooming he chased ppl away grin grin grin. With what? Your stupidity?

I don't even believe your monkey ass is Urhobo and once said it repeatedly and point several behaviors and statement that points it and this fool as always used urhobo as shield grin grin grin grin grin

Coward ass goat.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 2:03am On Nov 22, 2016
Ikechu10:

Where? Infact, I triple dare you to post the urhobohating I made you miserable loser.

Similar to how you cried at pazienza and shouting "URHOBOPHOBIA" because he said he does not want either delta south groups in Biafra.

Loser always playing victim.

I don't even believe your monkey ass is Urhobo and once said it repeatedly and point several behaviors and statement that points it and this fool as always used urhobo as shield grin grin grin grin grin

Coward ass goat.

Everything you've done on this post points to URHOBOPHOBIA and IGBOMANIA.

I dont have to start uprooting ur irrelevant posts one by one. U guys dont want Urhobos to have peace of mind. Anytime an Urhobo man coughs, u cry bloody murder yet u want freedom.

Hmmm, by the rivers of Babylon.... we de watch una
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 2:06am On Nov 22, 2016
Let it be known to the world that today Igbos fought Urhobos heads on because Urhobo asserted their independence from their Biafran madness. Let this be indexed on google and let all readers make sure to read all the pages of this thread to see how everything went.

These are signs of perilous days ahead. Imagine being in a country with these guys? People that gathered to fight me thinking I will relent. They fought be for 10 good hours and fought more than 10 people already and I stood my ground. Some have run away. Others are crawling and counting their losses. Some are in denial and yet some are typing more as I type this. In all, one thing remains sancrosanct:

I am Urhobo, I am from Ethiope-East, Delta State, NIGERIA and I will do anything to assert Urhobo independence from Igbo elements.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 2:06am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Ijaw again. Amadioha loading.

Urhobo go tolopia the day any mofo from Igboland come and spew trash online. Una go collect wella. Better kain una lane. Asaba big reach for una to make am Biafran capital. Abi nor be so? What do u need Urhoboland for again?

Urhobo again. Them swear you ni. Coward.

See another stupid question he's asked and been answered repeatedly even by me. Now I get why the goat started crying and screaming urhobophobia for pazienza dissociation delta south from Biafra. Na attention seeking wh0re you be.

Coward, poverty, loser, jobless and attention seeking wh0RE. God is not kind to you it seem. I pity that sh1t you call a life
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 2:08am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Everything you've done on this post points to URHOBOPHOBIA and IGBOMANIA.

I dont have to start uprooting ur irrelevant posts one by one. U guys dont want Urhobos to have peace of mind. Anytime an Urhobo man coughs, u cry bloody murder yet u want freedom.

Hmmm, by the rivers of Babylon.... we de watch una

Post them.[size=18pt]..I quadruple dare you[/size]

Why you dey run? Why shift goal post?

Using urhobo as shield as usual

Attache by force clown
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 2:09am On Nov 22, 2016
Ikechu10:

Urhobo again. Them swear you ni. Coward.

See another stupid question he's asked and been answered repeatedly even by me. Now I get why the goat started crying and screaming urhobophobia for pazienza dissociation delta south from Biafra. Na attention seeking wh0re you be.

Coward, poverty, loser, jobless and attention seeking wh0RE. God is not kind to you it seem. I pity that sh1t you call a life

Son of a slut, thief, crook, Asaba ram, Red soil infested lizard.

Better learn to stop mentioning Urhobo as much as you dont want others to mention Igbo.

You will die of hypertension today. DOnt worry.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:09am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

nutsack

mcfagget 

minge

mothafucka 

mothafuckin\'

motherfucker 

motherfucking 

muff 

muffdiver

munging
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Israeljones(m): 2:10am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

BOBOLYNE

CUMBERWORLD

DALCOP

DEW-BEATER

DORBEL

DRATE-POKE

DRIGGLE-DRAGGLE

FOPDOODLE

FUSTYLUGS

FUSTILARIAN

GILLIE-WET-FOOT

GNASHGAB
That thing you quoted is a robot.. Said it several times... The pattern of comments is always dsame and doesn't go with current discussion
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 2:10am On Nov 22, 2016
Ikechu10:

Post them.[size=18pt]..I quadruple dare you[/size]

Why you dey run? Why shift goal post?

Using urhobo as shield as usual

Attache by force clown

This dumbito has the warped idea that I may be Ijaw. I wonder where that comes from. But anyway, he seems to have a problem with Ijaws and it seems personal. I dont see how Urhobo enters into his hysteria and why he wouldn't let us be.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 2:11am On Nov 22, 2016
Israeljones:

That thing you quoted is a robot.. Said it several times... The pattern of comments is always dsame and doesn't go with current discussion

Yea. Good of you to notice ONLY the Urhobo side of it. You've won N50,000. Now go and use it to buy red sand.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 2:11am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

renob 

rimjob

fuckass 

fuckbag

fuckboy 

fuckbrain

fuckbutt 

fuckbutter 

fuckersucker 

fuckface 

fuckhead 

fuckhole
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

rumpranger
rumpsurfer
person
assface
fartbreath
asswipe
Igbo
zombie
gaol
ogre
dirty slut

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (85) (Reply)

More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.