Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement - Politics (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement (132176 Views)

“Why Niger Delta Will Vote Buhari For Second Term In 2019” – Richard Kpodoh / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by GuyWise(m): 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
[s]
math001:

Wiseman gimme location.. Nor de rake.,
My full details de this thread. I nor de FEAR ANYONE dead or alive. I nor get papa, mama, wife, pikin, to live for.
Make una come make I give examples. Una say I should start with Igbos around me, I did and NOTHING happened. Oya make una show na
[/s]
Coward urhomo im.becile wentin you go fit do

I dey live for pita-kwa if you try me i go show you how we run things here.....

You are a nobody if you get liver make you find come but mak u first write your suicide epistle.....

Who go take ur dirty urhomo arse seriouse sef....i go just tel boys to waste you and dump you somewhere.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
thedarkside:

deadbrain..

Brainless fagg0t!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
GuyWise:
[s][/s]
Coward where i dey live no be problem at all

I be pita-kwa son if you think say you don get balls make you try me i go show how we dey run things here....

Coward urhomo im.becile i go reason your matter your own don too much.

SHUOOOOO. I WAN PM YOU LIKE THIS SO MAKE WE ALIGN RUN SHOWS.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
GuyWise:
[s][/s]
Coward where i dey live no be problem at all

I be pita-kwa son if you think say you don get balls make you try me i go show how we dey run things here....

Coward urhomo im.becile i go reason your matter your own don too much.

useless white toto licker..
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
GuyWise:

I DON PM YOU SO. FOLLOW ME ALIGN SHARPERLY IF YOU DE GAME.

HAND DE SCRATCH ME THESE DAYS.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Brainless fagg0t!

useless mofo..
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
thedarkside:

braindead village cryer...

The Brainless Incoherent Boisterous Clown of NL...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
thedarkside:

useless mofo..

Despicable fagg0t!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

The Brainless Incoherent Boisterous Clown of NL...

graduate of the university of radio biafra..

shey you don lick white-toto today??..

better go lick..not that they deport you back to nigeria..
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
The conversion and upload don finish..

ALL OF UNA WEY WAN SEE HOW WE DE PACKAGE IGBO BOYS FOR ASABA.

MAKE UNA DOWNLOAD. I GET MORE THAN 30 VIDEOS INSIDE THE ZIP FILE

DOWNLOAD AM HERE

I WAN SEE WETIN IGBO RACE GO DO. MY NAME NA RECOVA. MATHEW OSIRUEMU. EVIL INCARNATE. WAR MONGER. LET THE WAR BEGIN!!!

THIS PICTURE IS FROM THE VIDEO:
THE YEYE IGBO SMALLIE IS TOO INCONSEQUENTIAL. HE WAS AN SS3 STUDENT OF ASAGBA MIXED SECONDARY SCHOOL ASABA. HE DE YARN OPATA NA IM COLLECT.

I COULD REMEMBER HIM CRYING WITH HIS THICK IGBO ACCENT

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
thedarkside:

graduate of the university of radio biafra..

shey you don lick white-toto today??..

better go lick..not that the deport you back to nigeria..

Senseless rants of a demented fagg0t...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Senseless rants of a demented fagg0t...

slave of white-women..

guys like you will fight till the death for white-women..
but you will not lift a finger for igbo women..

rubbish people..
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
Please, IPOB, MASSOB and every other organized bodies, agitating for the restoration of Biafra, remove everything non-Igboid in your agitation. Redraw your maps and agenda. Work with those that will work with you. These groups should be dropped in everything that concerns the struggle.

Ogoni, Ijaw, Ithsekirik, Uhrhobho, Isoko, Edo, Andoni, Ibibio, Efik, Ogoja, etc.

Make it public, that these groups are not included in the Biafran Agenda. Let everybody carry his cross. The Igbos alone, should carry their cross. You cannot force someone who has sworn to hate you to love you overnight.

Any tribe or ethnic group that is not Igbo speaking should be dropped as soon as possible. We cannot afford to shoot ourselves on the foot again. Even Ikwerre should be dropped in the mean time, except they willingly join in the struggle. Igbophobia is more deadly than the jihadist swords.

Wisdom is profitable to direct. cool

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
blues2022:
Please, IPOB, MASSOB and every other organized bodies, agitating for the restoration of Biafra, remove everything non-Igboid in your agitation. Redraw your maps and agenda. Work with those that will work with you. These groups should be dropped in everything that concerns the struggle.

Ogoni, Ijaw, Ithsekirik, Uhrhobho, Isoko, Edo, Andoni, Ibibio, Efik, Ogoja, etc.

Make it public, that these groups are not included in the Biafran Agenda. Let everybody carry his cross. The Igbos alone, should carry their cross. You cannot force someone who has sworn to hate you to love you overnight.

Any tribe or ethnic group that is not Igbo speaking should be dropped as soon as possible. We cannot afford to shoot ourselves on the foot again. Even Ikwerre should be dropped in the mean time, except they willingly join in the struggle. Igbophobia is more deadly than the jihadist swords.

That is exactly what we want.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
thedarkside:

slave of white-women..

guys like you will fight till the death for white-women..
but you will not lift a finger for igbo women..

rubbish people..

Deluded savage from an accursed clan of loudmouthed cowards, you shall continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth on NL at the mere thought of NK, IPOB or Biaf... till you meet your Waterloo...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

[size=25pt]The bottom line is that this message is been sounded loud and clear for even the deaf and dumb to understand that Igbos are not interested in you and all you ever stand for in life and hereafter.[/size]

Loudmouthed boisterous clown, miserably earning a living on Igbos quest for self-determination, you shall continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth on NL at the mere thought of NK, IPOB or Biaf... till you meet your Waterloo...

You and your inconsequential clan of vermins shall remain accursed and despicable till your eventual captulation...

Whorish hating creatures from the pit of hell!

Face OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

Mosundi Demands Niger Delta Peoples Republic:https://www.nairaland.com/2355622/mosundi-demands-niger-delta-peoples
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
blues2022:

come on..you know thats not gonna work..you like us too much...

btw..their is no such thing as igbophobia..it doesnt exist..maybe on nairaland but not real life..
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by GuyWise(m): 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

I DON PM YOU SO. FOLLOW ME ALIGN SHARPERLY IF YOU DE GAME.
HAND DE SCRATCH ME THESE DAYS.
I no dey use this e-mail....make you do am with this okeomahezekiah@gmail.com

You don dey call death i go soon reach you.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by OILSOUP: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:
The conversion and upload don finish..
ALL OF UNA WEY WAN SEE HOW WE DE PACKAGE IGBO BOYS FOR ASABA.
MAKE UNA DOWNLOAD. I GET MORE THAN 30 VIDEOS INSIDE THE ZIP FILE
DOWNLOAD AM HERE
I WAN SEE WETIN IGBO RACE GO DO. MY NAME NA RECOVA. MATHEW OSIRUEMU. EVIL INCARNATE. WAR MONGER. LET THE WAR BEGIN!!!
THIS PICTURE IS FROM THE VIDEO:
THE YEYE IGBO SMALLIE IS TOO INCONSEQUENTIAL. HE WAS AN SS3 STUDENT OF ASAGBA MIXED SECONDARY SCHOOL ASABA. HE DE YARN OPATA NA IM COLLECT.
I COULD REMEMBER HIM CRYING WITH HIS THICK IGBO ACCENT

HISSSS! DELUSIONAL GRANDEUR! SHAME E NO GREE LOAD.

ANYWAY, GO SLEEP! U HAVE MADE NO POINT AND URHOBO IS STILLON THE MAP.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
GuyWise:

I DON SEND YOU EMAIL LIKE THIS SO. OYA REPLY MAKE WE COLLIDE. MY BLOOD DE HOT
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
GuyWise:

you are a real mongo parks..

hubris..
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by OILSOUP: 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

U REALLY NEED TO GO AND SLEEP PERMANENTLY!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

And this was exactly the information Pazianza gave you lots from the onset, but you just want to create trouble where non exist.... The Igbo race is too noble to engage in cryptic vitriolic at the moment. When the time comes......... cool

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
OILSOUP:

HISSSS! DELUSIONAL GRANDEUR! SHAME E NO GREE LOAD.

ANYWAY, GO SLEEP! U HAVE MADE NO POINT AND URHOBO IS STILLON THE MAP.

SEE THIS ONE. U DON CHANGE THE STORY AGAIN??

URHOBO STILL DE UNA YEYE MAP NAIM GO MAKE MORE OF UNA DIE SO.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by OILSOUP: 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

SEE THIS ONE. U DON CHANGE THE STORY AGAIN??

URHOBO STILL DE UNA YEYE MAP NAIM GO MAKE MORE OF UNA DIE SO.

URHOBO CAN NEVER BE TAKEN OFF THE MAP. GET DAT INTO UR EMPTY HEAD!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
blues2022:

And this was exactly the information Pazianza gave you lots from the onset, but you just want to create trouble where non exist.... The Igbo race is too noble to engage in cryptic vitriolic at the moment. When the time comes......... cool

That dude set the tempo for trouble when he started saying that Urhobos are Igbophobic and will be treated with hate.

What brought that statement inside the discourse. Would his point not be made without that statement??

Or u want to deny he didnt make it?
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
OILSOUP:

U REALLY NEED TO GO AND SLEEP PERMANENTLY!

grin.chaii..

this guy don finish una,no be small..
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by OILSOUP: 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
DAT HOMO IS STILL ON MY MENTION...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
OILSOUP:

URHOBO CAN NEVER BE TAKEN OFF THE MAP. GET DAT INTO UR EMPTY HEAD!

WHERE YOU, LEAVE URHOBO, PUT AM O, E NOR CONSIGN ME

MORE IGBOS IN ASABA WILL DIE FOR IT.

MARK MY WORDS.

I WILL BE UPLOADING VIDEOS ON THIS THREAD ON A WEEKLY BASIS FROM NOW ON.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
thedarkside:

come on..you know thats not gonna work..you like us too much...

btw..their is no such thing as igbophobia..it doesnt exist..maybe on nairaland but not real life..
Dude, I hope you don't smoke shiit-weed? With those pix that guy is littering this place with, you want me to think otherwise. undecided We are taking note dude..... when the time comes..... cool

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by GuyWise(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

I DON SEND YOU EMAIL LIKE THIS SO. OYA REPLY MAKE WE COLLIDE. MY BLOOD DE HOT
Coward urhomo i don reply you....

Na me go witness ur end
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by OILSOUP: 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

WHERE YOU, LEAVE URHOBO, PUT AM O, E NOR CONSIGN ME

MORE IGBOS IN ASABA WILL DIE FOR IT.

MARK MY WORDS.

I WILL BE UPLOADING VIDEOS ON THIS THREAD ON A WEEKLY BASIS FROM NOW ON.

ALL THIS UR GRAGRA NO BE TODAY.

URHOBO REMAINS ON THE MAP TILL TOMORROW.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (85) (Reply)

More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.