Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement - Politics (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement (131803 Views)

“Why Niger Delta Will Vote Buhari For Second Term In 2019” – Richard Kpodoh / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by laudate: 10:07am On Nov 23, 2016
Justiceleague1:
methuMallam,u were on here,hopping from tree to tree,chirping over a nairalander who registered yesterday! Weres the wisdom in those greyhairs? Simple kwesan o grin
Justiceleague1:
tree2tree...tarzan dey look for u lolss grin grin

Haba!! shocked But we all saw you hopping from one tree to another tree, nah. And only monkeys do that in real life. So obviously you must be one, not so? Oya, confess. This is the same way you were ranting about you being a lousy methuselah, in your previous post. sad now you have called yourself - Tarzan. Why do you hate yourself so much, that you use such uncomplimentary words to describe your person, you this Edo wanabee?

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 23, 2016
waternogetenemy:

mamas boy, u and who, gold mix with gold, all of us here in the politics section are doing very well 4 ourselves.

we come here for news and comment on wat we read, u are not a factor. in fact u are a inconsequential detractor.

i am leaving u here, i have meetings and money matter to attend to, i will be back in the evening, wen u do ur job and push the thread to 100 pages. thread pusher!

I'm not the one pushing threads.

Na una brothers de push threads. grin grin grin
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 10:10am On Nov 23, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Evenn Barcanista respect paziena, anybody can run mouth online but people learn something wen an intelletual speaks.

u are a qualified rabble rouser. u got no point and frankly, watching u get beatdown to breaking point is painful.

i dey shame 4 u.

kanu is a so called interblabla too..
now he is cooling off in prison....

we are not impressed..

i hate that lying language anyways..
i dont care how una blow it...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by buharimustlive: 10:11am On Nov 23, 2016
mathy001:

Whatever, whether Anambra or Imo, he killed an IGBO deputy governor and NOTHING HAPPENED!! grin grin grin All the mouth making chestbeaters did NOTHING! Dem de kill IGBO people everywhere across the nation everyday, nothing de happen. The sky nor de fall so make una nor de make mouth as if una fit fight war.

I used Kevin as an example of how hostile KOKORI youths are and we will use that hostility to attack Igbo when the chips are set.

As for you, I don tell u say make u swerve until we meet. Abi u wan fastforward ur doom?

That shows igbos are peaceful and also take you as their brothers.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 23, 2016
Buharimustdie:

Yes.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 10:13am On Nov 23, 2016
math001:

Water, u wen de find who de papa house, have you seen now? Hehehe

Igbo blind men. I de here wit una today.

Next,

He's still ranting instead of giving us Wetin I am.

Chei.

Chest beating, no balls having, unemployed, coward LOSER
Wannabe Suge Knight

OYA I'm done. I got to start getting ready for work.

When you done being the internet thug and actually remove your anonymous shield...call me back cause I do want to see the video
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 10:14am On Nov 23, 2016
Ikechu10:

math001:

I've uploaded the video.

[size=18pt]Settle down. Start searching from page 57[/size]. Youll find your way to it.

Page 57 got brought up for all to see the "video".

Goal post don change.

You the biggest back flipper I've ever met...you have to be gay as Bleep for the amount of backwards you dey bend and yansh you dey show.

Anyway, BE that killer you chest beaters that you are and walk outside and do as I said. I dey wair.

Show us you aren't that internet thug you accusing others of

i have never witnessed biafrans caring about what people think about them..

this is new..
you must realy like us urhobos..

normaly una dont care what people say..
but it seems to pain una what went on in this thread..

now you know how it feels to be called zoo-animal by your own brothers and sisters...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 23, 2016
Ikechu10:

He's still ranting instead of giving us Wetin I am.

Chei.

Chest beating, no balls having, unemployed, coward LOSER
Wannabe Suge Knight

OYA I'm done. I got to start getting ready for work.

When you done being the internet thug and actually remove your anonymous shield...call me back cause I do want to see the video

U are not done o.

Remain here with me let's fight for our ethnic groups

We are the new generation of warriors

The keyboard warriors

Hahahahaha

Nor run oo

Cowards!

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2016
thedarkside:

eastern european!...
the west europeans see them as "untermenschen"..
google what that means...

Whether west see them as goat, rats, whatever you want to tell yourself. It still does not change that one of their lawyer is the one who filed the human right abuse of Biafrans to ICC. He did so pro Bono might I add and even going to defend am pro bono.

I repeat AGAIN. Your PMB made Nnamdi and the biafran fight popular and we thank him for it. NEXT
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by pchukwudi: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2016
I actually did not even borther to see or look for the video (although he posted a link). I figured it is better to take him by his word and believe he did exactly what he said. cheesy

Ikechu10:

https://www.nairaland.com/3476091/why-niger-deltans-wont-subscribe/57

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Una see video the KILLER said he uploaded.

Nah em be what I asked.

If you ain't the [size=18pt]COWARD[/size], do as I ask and go and remove your anonymous face and show ASabian your genocidal post.

Infact show us that killer instinct you chest beatimg you have and stop goal shifting
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 10:22am On Nov 23, 2016
waternogetenemy:

who u epp! take my advice go bac to the romance section and comedy section.

i dont like exchanging words with inferior sub-humans.

hmm..except make you apologize for calling even us zoo-animals,you dey insult us even more..

dont forget,others that are not igbos but still like the biafra idea are watching too as guests...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 10:22am On Nov 23, 2016
math001:

U are not done o.

Remain here with me let's fight for our ethnic groups

We are the new generation of warriors

The keyboard warriors

Hahahahaha

Nor run oo

Cowards!

Unlike you, some people have jobs.

We all can't be a loser depending on our parents for survival like you do.

Troll away and be the chestbeating coward that you are, I got money to make.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 23, 2016
Ikechu10:

Unlike you, some people have jobs.

We all can't be a loser depending on our parents for survival like you do.

Troll away and be the chestbeating coward that you are, I got money to make.

Oh so because u wan run, u don suddenly get work ba.

We've al been here fighting the Igbo Urhobo war exceeding well

Ur patriotism to Igbo nation nor reach to make u leave ur work abi?

Ozue! Coward! Like the rest of your blodas

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/36843323.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by alezzy13: 10:23am On Nov 23, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

this has to be one of the fastest growing threads of all time. 72 pages and counting in about 24hurs!!

The sad part is that over 70% of the comments are just pure **********.

2 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 10:23am On Nov 23, 2016
waternogetenemy:

port harcourt, the land of the gods... e wan meet god

ph is my birth place...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 23, 2016
thedarkside:

ph is my birth place...

So you are a god!

Na so.

Let them eat this Ice-Cream

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by laudate: 10:29am On Nov 23, 2016
alezzy13:
shocked shocked shocked shocked :othis has to be one of the fastest growing threads of all time. 72 pages and counting in about 24hurs!!

Guy, you missed most of the fun, o! grin I haven't laughed like this in years!! cheesy These Urhobo guys take the word 'retaliation' to a whole new level!

Abeg, let me go back to my work. I don't like the way my oga has been eyeing me since morning.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 23, 2016
alezzy13:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

this has to be one of the fastest growing threads of all time. 72 pages and counting in about 24hurs!!

If you want a thread to get views and pages fast, just make sure igbos are involved and another ethnic group comes knocking.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 10:31am On Nov 23, 2016
math001:

Hahahahaha

Make Una die here with me na

Igbo cowards

I de here with una today

That Ikechukweu Pedophile, I go soon report u give immigration as illegal

Yeye Igbo people

Una go sick from una own drug, no worry

urhobo leaders were invited to speak with the vp...
what ipobians never did...

nigeria understands diplomaty..biafrans dont...

they can forget the delta...
now we have a fierce army behind us..

make dem dem try yeye..

2 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 10:32am On Nov 23, 2016
math001:

grin grin grin
Chei see sadness.
I even said yesterday when I loged out that I'm going to sleep for work
Yesterday I was absent for hours.
Wtf you think I was doing those hours? Pooing. cheesy grin

Shebi na do you wish me jobless. Ndo kwa my life no be your own. Ndooo may jealousi kill you. Na me make you useless

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2016
Ikechu10:

grin grin grin
Chei see sadness.
I even said yesterday when I loged out that I'm going to sleep for work
Yesterday I was absent for hours.
Wtf you think I was doing those hours? Pooing. cheesy grin

Shebi na do you wish me jobless. Ndo kwa my life no be your own. Ndooo may jealousi kill you. Na me make you useless

This fight has not started yet and you are running like a baby girl.

Nor run na.

Akamu

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 10:47am On Nov 23, 2016
Ikechu10:

Let me make this simple.
Ipob headquarters have tripled since Nnamdi arrest.
Ipob followers have also tripled since Nnamdi arrest.
Politicians that didn't even know who the Bleep Nnamdi is is now talking about Nnamdi some his arrest.
Nnamdi that asked for election boycott in 2015 was able to get a significant number of ppl to follow his boycott but not all.
Few months ago, IPOB had a sit down request and sever all ppl obliged. Infact the markets were DEAD.

Delude yourself whichever way you want. Your pmb made that Nigga and what he's fighting for popular and we take pmb for it

me,i only know he is in prison,i am not..

you people are evil..

dont you want him to enjoy life before he dies??..

is their no other way??...

i think their are many...

nigeria was desighned to fight against western nations,not realy you...

if biafra can not win a war against even cameroon,what makes you think you can win against nigeria
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 10:57am On Nov 23, 2016
waternogetenemy:

mamas boy, u and who, gold mix with gold, all of us here in the politics section are doing very well 4 ourselves.

we come here for news and comment on wat we read, u are not a factor. in fact u are a inconsequential detractor.

i am leaving u here, i have meetings and money matter to attend to, i will be back in the evening, wen u do ur job and push the thread to 100 pages. thread pusher!

thread pusher..you are the ones helping him..walahi..out of frustration...we are right,you are wrong..

this behavior he learnt from you guys..

i told you this could happen one day...

you think because una can blow big english,we will follow you guys like lemmings..

2 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 11:04am On Nov 23, 2016
Buharimustdie:

you have no other choice..

dont do like say you are doing us a favour..

you need us more than we need you!..

that is fact!!!..

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 11:08am On Nov 23, 2016
math001:

This fight has not started yet and you are running like a baby girl.

Nor run na.

Akamu

This loudmouthed liar is still here ranting senselessly against Igbos after the cowardly act of hiding behind a pseudo-identify to threaten of annihilating Igbos in his domain?

You whorish creature from the pit of hell, Igbos are not your mates and you're not even worth being considered as a foot mat.

Take your silliness to OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

Beware!

Mosundi Demands Niger Delta Peoples Republic: https://www.nairaland.com/2355622/mosundi-demands-niger-delta-peoples
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Justiceleague1: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2016
Ikechu10:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You dey mind the bigoted hypocrite.

He's well known for it.
just take a look at his profile,he registered TEN YEARS ago!!!..and the baba is still here fooling around.. grin grin
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 11:15am On Nov 23, 2016
Ikechu10:

Whether west see them as goat, rats, whatever you want to tell yourself. It still does not change that one of their lawyer is the one who filed the human right abuse of Biafrans to ICC. He did so pro Bono might I add and even going to defend am pro bono.

I repeat AGAIN. Your PMB made Nnamdi and the biafran fight popular and we thank him for it. NEXT

proposal dead on arrival....

the west europeans see the east europeans as osu..

i am baffled that you guys dont even understand the situations in the world we live in..
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 11:17am On Nov 23, 2016
Ikechu10:

hahahahaha..!..

neeeeeeeext!..

are you trying to learn from us urhobos now??..

sweet if you... grin
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 11:19am On Nov 23, 2016
pchukwudi:
I actually did not even borther to see or look for the video (although he posted a link). I figured it is better to take him by his word and believe he did exactly what he said. cheesy

commmme onnnnnnnnn!...

he was only japping you...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Justiceleague1: 11:22am On Nov 23, 2016
laudate:

True!! You find that many of them cannot swallow the taste of their own medicine, when it is given to them. sad

nairaland most oldest and most empty..
Can u imagine! U registered 2006!!! TEN YEARS AGO shocked shocked And u are still here,hopping from tree2tree like that tarzan's hairy companion grin grin CHAIII!!!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 11:22am On Nov 23, 2016
math001:

dont mind them..you have to dedicate your entire time for a course...50/50 never works...

ojukwu was not a keyboard warrior...

blablablablablablablablablablablabla...

since ojukwu is gone,they are completly directionless..

a part is licking white-puna abroad...
another part own businessis everywere except in the se......

this can not work...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 11:29am On Nov 23, 2016
thedarkside:

dont mind them..you have to dedicate your entire time for a course...50/50 never works...

ojukwu was not a keyboard warrior...

blablablablablablablablablablablabla...

since ojukwu is gone,they are completly directionless..

a part is licking white-puna abroad...
another part own businessis everywere except in the se......

this can not work...

The Incoherent Boisterous Clown of NL from a deluded clan of loudmouthed cowards, you shall continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth on NL at the mere thought of NK, IPOB or Biaf... till you meet your Waterloo...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (85) (Reply)

Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.