Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement - Politics (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement (131684 Views)

“Why Niger Delta Will Vote Buhari For Second Term In 2019” – Richard Kpodoh / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
discusant:

In other words, what drives your anti-Biafra campaign is Igbophobia, not that you have anything to lose from Biafra freeing you and your people from the shackles of one Nigeria?

Ol' guy, grow up, Igbo no de eat human flesh. Forget about those anti:Igbo messages they pumped into your and your progenitors' brains early during the Nigeria civil war.
Igbo and others in the old eastern and Midwest Regions share same value systems.

For example, if Igbo or Urhobo man says "Jesus is Evil", on a crowded Warri or Aba streets respectively, the worst the Igbo or Urhobo person will get is some people calling him foolish person.

Many of you erroneously believe that the Igbo crow for Biafra in order to control oil from the Niger delta. Foolish belief.

that white jesus christ is a basstard anyways..

jesus christ was a black-man...

nobody ever attacked me in lagos for saying white jesus christ is a bassstard..!

but,i am still christian...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by CandyDiamond(f): 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
thedarkside:

igbo women should keep out of this...
this is a war of mental orientations...

no time for women wrappers-things...

most of your men are abroad licking white-punas anyways..
Your intellectual reasoning is very poor,that is why people like you rope your life with Nigeria and the country continue to move backward.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
discusant:

You have contained Boko Haram in the north?

But almost on a daily basis, stories of dead soldiers-victims of Boko Haram attacks fill the pages of the news.
Are you sure you are not a northern Nigeria Muslim extremist? Take leave please.

hmm..your ignorance is immense...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu101: 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
thedarkside:

igbo women should keep out of this...
this is a war of mental orientations...

no time for women wrappers-things...

most of your men are abroad licking white-punas anyways..
You're

Tribalist, Racist and a sexist.

Yet this is the person that accuses others of HATE.

Wonders shall never end.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Na waa ooo for this guy, your reasoning is very poor, Boko haram cannot even islamize north central that is predominantly Christians if there is no Nigerian army to talk of entire SE/SS and parts of SW. That Boko haram is still existing is just politics, Bokoharam is not that powerful.

how can they be powerful?

bunch of criminal nomads with ak47ns...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by CandyDiamond(f): 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
The north never want to be in Nigeria likewise the Eastern Nigeria. Once huge oil deposits is discovered in the North,they will declare Arewa Islamic republic with full implementation of Sharia law like Saudi Arabia.
Time will tell.
Kiss the truth.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
discusant:

You ask women to steer clear of national discourse. Confirms yourself once again to be Taliban-Boko Haram like.

What do you think stirs up more the agitation for Biafra if not the Taliban-Boko Haram folks that act like you in Nigeria, and who seek for one Nigeria at all costs for millions more to forcefully convert to their beliefs?

sharrapu...you white-toto licker..

kanu called 99,9% igbo women prostitutes,and you said nothing...

sharrap!.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ikechu101:

You're

Wonders shall never end.

white puna licker..

calling a black-man like you racist..

sharrapu..!!!..

neeeeeeeeeeeeeext!...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
ohhh my..

the igbo womens are coming..
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by discusant: 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C13CCQ9JMjs

@inibehe benneth,
darkside and other anti-Biafra fellas from south,
I just watched this video for the first time.

This Edo man truly understands dysfunctional Nigeria and what is propping up the agitation for Biafra.
His feelings about Nigeria represents the feelings of the well-informed people in the southsouth, not Igbophobic and sponsored people who parade opinion against Biafra, not the opinions of those in the south who feed fat from the inadequacies of one Nigeria and tell you that Biafra is a thing of the Igbo. Every brilliant fella in the old eastern region who looks beyond the nose sees that Biafra is an avenue to free the peoples of old eastern and Midwestern regions from the clutches of dysfunctional Nigeria.
The southsouth and southeast can easily be free through Biafra from Nigeria, after which if any group in Biafra wants independence from Biafra, it is easy as ABC to get that through a referendum. No war.

3 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
the delta shall not be ridicouled by you guys,,

we are stronger than you..! angry angry..

all hail naija...

hail,haiiil,haiiiiiiillllll..!!!...

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
CandyDiamond:
The north never want to be in Nigeria likewise the Eastern Nigeria. Once huge oil deposits is discovered in the North,they will declare Arewa Islamic republic with full implementation of Sharia law like Saudi Arabia.
Time will tell.
Kiss the truth.

you wish...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by discusant: 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
thedarkside:

all hail naija...

WHO WANTS YOUR ONE NIGERIA UNDERGOING TALIBANIZATION?

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
were una dey?..

scatterrrrrrrrr!.. angry

you mambo jambos..

stay the fvck away from the delta...
we dont care how many igbos are in the delta..

the delta is not biafra..
mind your business..

we know most of the militants are igbo origin..
you can not fool us!!.. angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
discusant:

WHO WANTS YOUR ONE NIGERIA UNDERGOING TALIBANIZATION?

sharrap and face front..

we dont care wheather you like naija or not..
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by discusant: 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
thedarkside:
were una dey?..

scatterrrrrrrrr!.. angry

you mambo jambos..

stay the fvck away from the delta...
we dont care how many igbos are in the delta..

the delta is not biafra..
mind your business..

we know most of the militants are igbo origin..
you can not fool us!!.. angry angry

Chief Extremist Imam of Auchi Mosque in Nigerdelta. Bleating is part of your style. Wonder who wants you to join Biafra.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
funny thing is,the igbo men on this thread are not denying that they are abroad licking white-punas..

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
discusant:

Chief Imam of Auchi Mosque in Nigerdelta. Bleating is part of your style. Wonder who wants you to join Biafra.

what the hell is that..??

thunda fire english...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
mathy,,,let me take on from here. ..

i know how to treat their fvck-ups..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by discusant: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
thedarkside:

what the hell is that..??

thunda fire english...

You don't understand what bleating means.
And you are arguing against Biafra. Ima chaghi ihe. You have limited knowledge..

Continue with your bleating-- the angry crying noise made by goats, sheep..
Your one indivisible country .....Your folks are fast dividing Nigeria through religious extremism.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu101: 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
thedarkside:

white puna licker..

calling a black-man like you racist..

sharrapu..!!!..

neeeeeeeeeeeeeext!...

It looks like this one is craving white puna to lick. I hope you no follow your Bros go lick a grandma own.

Calling a black man like me racist? See person trying to use race to get empathy. Nigga you can be black, blue, yellow, gold, whatever color wey dey for this world for all I care...when I see a racist I'll call it out and Nigga, you are a RACIST!!! Tribalist and sexist as well.

Oh next time you want to use blackmail to try and get empathy...make one that fits the person reality. My girlfriend is BLACK just so you know.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by waternogetenemy: 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
thedarkside:

sharrapu...you white-toto licker..

kanu called 99,9% igbo women prostitutes,and you said nothing...

sharrap!.

kanu is an igbo man, maybe he saw wat he did not like.

he is entitled to his opinion.

however, it is worth noting that Nnamdi Kanu only dates igbo women.

He only made babies with igbo women and he is married to an igbo woman.

As an igbo man, it is his privilege to make that comment for correctional purpose and not to harm.

His mother is igbo, sister is igbo, his wife is igbo and daughter igbo.

u have no point. as usual!

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ikechu101:

It looks like this one is craving white puna to lick. I hope you no follow your Bros go lick a grandma own.

Calling a black man like me racist? See person trying to use race to get empathy. Nigga you can be black, blue, yellow, gold, whatever color wey dey for this world for all I care...when I see a racist I'll call it out and Nigga, you are a RACIST!!! Tribalist and sexist as well.

Oh next time you want to use blackmail to try and get empathy...make one that fits the person reality. My girlfriend is BLACK just so you know.

a black man can not be a racist..
impossible..
forget what white-people thought you..

racism means,a competition between racis..

since when is a competition something bad?...

i want the black race to rule the world..
whats wrong about that??

if you are in a competition,dont you want to be the first??

you want to share your price with the second and third??

white-people dont think that way...

and rightly...

i love black-women...because am black...am right...

a lion will never make compromise with a tiger..its nature..
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by laudate: 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
03xtr09r:
[s]See them bile-filled hypocrites parading aimlessly on NL just because they are too pained and bitter that the Great Igbo Nation are ever determined to have a separate existence from them.

To reduce your numerous heartaches at the mere thought of NK, IPOB or Biaf... it's time you channelled your negative energies towards consolidating OduaArewanistan or MOSUNDI.

Igbos don't need you and all you ever stand in life and hereafter.

Mosundi Demands Niger Delta Peoples Republic:https://www.nairaland.com/2355622/mosundi-demands-niger-delta-peoples [/s]

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu101: 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
thedarkside:

all hail naija...

I'm delta north while you're delta south or so you say.

Now when did I ask you to speak for me or defend me. I ask you?

So it went from urhobo to now delta. You couldn't even stick to saying delta south alone, you wan drag the rest of us in your stupidity.

Delta defender....coward wey dey online dey chest beat. You wan defend delta online but you don't have that strength to go defend urhobo against the ijaw attacks going on in real life as i type this. Na only for online you know how to "defend". Oya are you also seeking asylum in Asaba too? Shebi you no want go home and "defend".
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by laudate: 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
GuyWise:
[s]Afonja iberibe...u no go mind ur business abi?[/s]

Congratulations, obviously Afonja iberibe is the new name bestowed on you by your kinsmen. So there is no need to argue with people like you. sad

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu101: 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
thedarkside:

a black man can not be a racist..
impossible..
forget what white-people thought you..

racism means,a competition between racis..

since when is a competition something bad?...

i want the black race to rule the world..
whats wrong about that??

if you are in a competition,dont you want to be the first??

you want to share your price with the second and third??

white-people dont think that way...

and rightly...

Tell yourself whatever story you like to excuse yourself from being the prejudice bigot that you are.

[size=18pt]You are a RACIST!!!!!!!!!!! [/size]

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
you see marthy..

its realy not that hard to reason with them..

they are under brain-wash...never forget that fact..
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by laudate: 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ikechu101:
You're

Wonders shall never end.

Hehehehe.... wonders shall never end, indeed. cheesy See pot calling the kettle black. shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ikechu101:

Tell yourself whatever story you like to excuse yourself from being the prejudice bigot that you are.

[size=18pt]You are a RACIST!!!!!!!!!!! [/size]

you realy misunderunstand..

go back to the dictionaries of year1500..

the white race is hiding many things from you..

look....we dont care..

we are not gonna allow you to endanger the entire black-race again...

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by laudate: 11:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
discusant:
Stop being insulting.
Biafra is for far-seeing people in the old eastern and Midwest Regions who want to be part of Biafra; not for anyone or groups that cannot look beyond the nose to notice that ever-dysfunctional Nigeria is going no where to uplift the humanity forced to one Nigeria by foreign interests.

How many northern Nigerians have you ever seen online arguing against Biafra? Rare. Because most parts of Northern Nigeria have drawn up a new country from Nigeria to be governed through Islamic Sharia Criminal laws, but still stick to Nigeria because of economic reasons, and for reasons of expanding their religious faith to the rest of Nigeria through government instruments and by coercion.

Northerners laugh at Neanderthals and those labelled clueless, Dumbos and Ogogoro drinkers in the former eastern and Midwest Regions who argue against Biafra on behalf of the north.

Northerners don't engage in your arguments against Biafra because they understand that the more the south is divided, the easier it gets for the north to penetrate the south to sustain the existing skewed political structure created by northern soldiers and imposed upon Nigeria under a worsening unitary government system that promotes indolent citizenry, channels wealth from the oil-producing areas to the north to develop many modern cities emanating from creating undue large number of states and hundreds of local government councils in the old one northern region.
Worse, Jihadists violence from northern Nigeria and practice of sharia criminal laws in most parts of Northern Nigeria have necessitated the exodus of southerners from the north.

Ignorance is a bliss for some people from the old eastern and Midwest Regions arguing against Biafra. Throughout History, Igbos have not attempted to impose their will or even made war against any groups in the old eastern and Midwest Regions. Those from the two old regions of east and Midwest who do division between groups in the region, and try to commit suicide over Biafra agitation are the most uninformed people from these old two regions; those few politically-connected who benefit financially from the rot in Nigeria, as well as the few sponsored by their oppressors to do division in the old eastern and Midwest Regions - these are the ones bleating like goats against Biafra.

Continue the bleating and feel satisfied. But you remove no hair from the millions of people more informed than you anti-Biafra people. Prayers for you to see Biafra realized, then you can join remaining Nigeria for a new country without Biafra.

Oga, reduce di grammar, biko. undecided The North is not talking about Biafra...yet. The day you decide to re-draw your map and include any Northern city in it, that is when they will face you, both online and offline. sad
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu101: 11:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
laudate:

Hehehehe.... wonders shall never end, indeed. cheesy See pot calling the kettle black. shocked

See the pot kettle black.

Similar to him.

You are equally tribalist, sexist and racist. You actually the biggest Tribalist I've ever seen on NL

The difference between me and y'all, I know I'm Tribalist and I ain't asHamed admit my bigoted side unlike your cowardly ass

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (85) (Reply)

Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.