Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Why I Love Sikiru The Okada Rider Dick And Cum Than James The Clasic Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Love Sikiru The Okada Rider Dick And Cum Than James The Clasic Guy (1806 Views)

How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) / Small Dick And One Minute Man: Guys Please Help / As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Love Sikiru The Okada Rider Dick And Cum Than James The Clasic Guy by Captainope(m): 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
I’m a slutty bitch. A sex freak. A nympho. As I write this, I have a date with Sikiru, the Okada driver. Its all I can think about and the thought of the groovy time i’m going to have with him leaves my body tingling, my slutty pussy forever wet and dripping, and my nipples hard. He bleeps real hard like an animal and I just cant get enough of his cock. I don’t attend the kind of parties Sikiru attends, you know, my status and all. However, for the reward I’ll get afterwards, I sure would attend any thing as long as I’ll get to feel that cock inside me afterwards.

I have a boyfriend, James. In his eyes, I am the model girlfriend. Chaste, modest, respectful and just your normal ‘take home’ to mummy girlfriend. We’ve been living together for sometime now.
James however, does not know my wild side. He is not aware that I love sex to the point of addiction, in fact, I am addicted to sex. And the more, the merrier!

[[CLICK HERE TO Read more DIRTY STORY]]

I remember how it all started……………….
I passelife

noticed through secondary and first two years of university since I was gawky, geeky and warty. so I had no boyfriend and guys didn’t notice me but I had been introduced to sex by one of the popular boys in my senior secondary school, not knowing that it was a challenge and a bet he had with his friend to sleep with the most ugly girl in school. I didn’t know this and I put out for him! He took my hymen and introduced me to the pleasures of the flesh and we did it so many times that I became addicted. I naively took his interest for love but was brought down to earth when I overheard him bragging to his friends at the cafeteria that he had bleeped me many times and he showed them my cum and blood stained panties of the first Bleep and several love letters I had written to him. I was devastated!!!.
In no time at all, the story spread round the school and I became the laughing stock of all his friends and their girlfriends. There was nothing to do but to stick to myself after that and quench my thirst for cock with my fingers, candle or any object that would fit into my aching kitten.
In year two of university, a friend invited me to a frat party and I became the mascot. How it happened, I cant remember and is of no consequence, only that it marked a turning point in my life. About 2am during the party after I had taken a few beer, all my pent up emotions came to the fore and I just stood up, staggered to the dance area, pulled my dress off and started dancing nude and suggestively. There were very girls there and all the males were old members of the frat since the new boys were being initiated. One bold guy danced up to me and we started dancing lewdly, with me grinding my boobs against his chest and my bare pussy against his very hard crotch. He wasted no time and stated handling my boobs and squeezing my nippl3s which had by this time gone rock hard. I was in a blurry state of euphoria and continued rubbing hard against him, he couldn’t take the pressure anymore and guided me to an empty area, pushed me on the ground and started finger f^^king my kitten and running his hands through my hot and flushed body. I responded by taking his dick in my mouth and sucking for all I was worth. After about five minutes of this, he pulled away, and I quickly opened my legs wide for him cos I knew what was coming and I was damn ready, in fact too ready. With one mighty lunge, he plunged deep into my kitten and I let off an animal scream while he pounded into me fast and hard. I loved every minute of it and encouraged him loudly in both voice and action by begging him to f^^k me harder and faster while wrapping my legs round his waist to get his dick as deep inside me as possible. Because of the drinks and tobacco in his system, he lasted a long time and I had orgasm after orgasm after orgasm, before he finally grunted and offloaded his cum deep inside my willing body. I grabbed his cock with my pussy muscles and ...
Read more at
https://gagimovement./2016/11/20/why-i-love-sikiru-the-okada-rider-dick-and-cum-than-james-the-clasic-guy/
READ MORE AT

Re: Why I Love Sikiru The Okada Rider Dick And Cum Than James The Clasic Guy by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
undecided
Re: Why I Love Sikiru The Okada Rider Dick And Cum Than James The Clasic Guy by yarimo(m): 12:42am On Nov 21, 2016
And what? Mtcheeew continue reading KO log out of thread NI undecided

(1) (Reply)

Just A Game ! Romantic It Might Be 18+ Above / Having Time For Your Girlfriend? Is It Joblessness? / Married Women Going Outside Their Marriage To Seek Sexual Pleasure.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.