Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Having Time For Your Girlfriend? Is It Joblessness? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Time For Your Girlfriend? Is It Joblessness? (1815 Views)

Men Acting Like Female On Nairaland. Is It Joblessness Or Cruise / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Time For Your Girlfriend? Is It Joblessness? by Kowalskiq(m): 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
She has been complaining that I don't have time for her, she probably expects me to be on the phone with her throughout the day, or to be chatting with her all day.

Don't you ladies realise that we work?, my work is so engaging, I rarely have time for myself, plus I live in an ever busy place, where traffic gridlock holds you down for hours.

Life is stressful Mehn, I'm rarely online anywhere, be it Facebook, Nairaland or Twitter.
I told my male colleague about this complaint from my girl, he said life is all about priorities, nd he gave me the usual sermon of how you're supposed to make out time for your girlfriend no matter how busy you are undecided

I strongly disagree with that, the only time I can remember that I was so loving or caring according to my girlfriend, was when I just finished school, nd was waiting for my NYSC, I wasn't working then.

She also complained , because I was very careful in my expenses, she said I was becoming stingy grin
I Taya for girls self.

You may have to be jobless to have time for some girls lipsrsealed

I think I will end this relationship!! Make I get peace focus on my work nd career

2 Likes

Re: Having Time For Your Girlfriend? Is It Joblessness? by horlahsunbo225(m): 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ftc
Re: Having Time For Your Girlfriend? Is It Joblessness? by Kowalskiq(m): 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
horlahsunbo225:
Ftc
Lwkmd. grin
Baba niyen?
Aye mi

Lalasticlala come see
Re: Having Time For Your Girlfriend? Is It Joblessness? by horlahsunbo225(m): 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
Kowalskiq:

Lwkmd. grin
Baba niyen?
Aye mi

Lalasticlala come see
you beta call the girls
CX lalas247,divay22,optional1,rorachy,iamkusgubaby
Re: Having Time For Your Girlfriend? Is It Joblessness? by horlahsunbo225(m): 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
Kowalskiq:

Lwkmd. grin
Baba niyen?
Aye mi

Lalasticlala come see
you beta call the girls
Cc lalas247,divay22,optional1,rorachy,iamkusgubaby
Re: Having Time For Your Girlfriend? Is It Joblessness? by tosyne2much(m): 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
And when you break up with her and focus on your career, you ram into the hands of slay girls who might ruin your finances and then you go begging for come back when she's already married with kids

Oniranu niyin egbon cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Having Time For Your Girlfriend? Is It Joblessness? by Lalas247(f): 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
Case of another jobless chic pele sad

Dump her and move on you are clearly not ready ... neither of you are
Cause if you really wanna make time you can .. but your career won't let you so focus on that till you make enough to start dating simple...

2 Likes

Re: Having Time For Your Girlfriend? Is It Joblessness? by EmperorLee(m): 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
Lalas247:

Cause if you really wanna make time you can .. but your career won't let you so focus on that till you make enough to start dating simple...

undecided

1 Like

Re: Having Time For Your Girlfriend? Is It Joblessness? by Lalas247(f): 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
horlahsunbo225:
you beta call the girls
Cc lalas247,divay22,optional1,rorachy,iamkusgubaby
Op should receive sense

2 Shares

Re: Having Time For Your Girlfriend? Is It Joblessness? by Blackhawk01: 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
Your friend is right. You should make out time for her, no matter how short the duration is. undecided undecided

And if you're going to be too busy, nothing stops you from notifying her. A simple text will do the magic.

When ittiz time for you people to woo now, you'll know how to frustrate someone with incessant calls and messages. Abeg, shift. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Having Time For Your Girlfriend? Is It Joblessness? by Kowalskiq(m): 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol, funny reasoning
So you feel I don't make enough to have time to for my girlfriend

And you actually think that there is a direct correlation with how much you make to how much *time* you have for dating undecided
It's not about the money, my dearie, it's about the type of Job, job description.
My job is very engaging, doesn't mean I am paid peanuts wink
Believe me, I have seen busy men who are getting paid in millions, nd the don't even have time for their wives, you'll not understand, Madame there are different types of Jobs ooo
Just say you're not used to such jobs, your job is probably flexible

tosyne2much:
And when you break up with her and focus on your career, you will return back to her when you slay girls ruin your finances and then you go begging for come back when she's already married with kids

Oniranu ni eee cheesy
LMAO, grin
Slayers can never see me ooo, my girlfriend is turning into a slay queen, that's amongst the reason I wanna leave her.
I pay my tithe monthly, nd one of my prayer requests is not just for open Windows of blessings, I also pray for protection against slay queens and mamas.

But my girlfriend is a nice girl, I love her though, but Mehn, my work is more important "honestly"

2 Likes

Re: Having Time For Your Girlfriend? Is It Joblessness? by babyfaceafrica: 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
Yes too.much time for her is joblessness

2 Likes

Re: Having Time For Your Girlfriend? Is It Joblessness? by Safiaa(f): 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
You really dont know the value of time and money until you start working. Someone who has never worked a day in their life can never relate. I understand you OP. Your life and your future comes first.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Time For Your Girlfriend? Is It Joblessness? by Divay22(f): 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
Why won't she complain
You don't give her money, you don't give her time grin grin grin grin
She's loosing at both end...
You can take her out on Sunday (if you don't go to work)
Even if you're so busy, Text msg ain't bad....
It's hard, but pls try.
Re: Having Time For Your Girlfriend? Is It Joblessness? by Kowalskiq(m): 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Your friend is right. You should make out time for her, no matter how short the duration is. undecided undecided

And if you're going to be too busy, nothing stops you from notifying her. A simple text will do the magic.

When ittiz time for you people to woo now, you'll know how to frustrate someone with incessant calls and messages. Abeg, shift. undecided
Hey, no need for curses on this thread.

And now, for how long will I keep sending this type of text.
My work is Monday-Sunday, including most HOILDAYS, though it's on a shift bases.

And I can never remember frustrating any girl with incessant calls, Infact I have a history of girls, even family members saying "I don't call, I don't care"

I'm not just built like that, especially now I'm stressed out from work.
Recently, there are times when I am a bit free, I call her to come over, she will be like you're not always available when I need you, so me I'm also busy,
Like wtf, it's now a competition.
Re: Having Time For Your Girlfriend? Is It Joblessness? by tosyne2much(m): 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
Kowalskiq:

LMAO, grin
Slayers can never see me ooo, my girlfriend is turning into a slay queen, that's amongst the reason I wanna leave her.
I pay my tithe monthly, nd one of my prayer requests is not just for open Windows of blessings, I also pray for protection against slay queens and mamas.

But my girlfriend is a nice girl, I love her though, but Mehn, my work is more important "honestly"
But now that she's evolving into a slay queen, no be make you borrow legs grab race? cheesy
Re: Having Time For Your Girlfriend? Is It Joblessness? by Saintsammurai(m): 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
This is more like a diary...op go to diary session and open a personal diary there...
Re: Having Time For Your Girlfriend? Is It Joblessness? by iamJ(m): 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
beta joblessness

1 Like

Re: Having Time For Your Girlfriend? Is It Joblessness? by Nedfed(m): 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
Problem about we guys.
when we are looking for something we can promise heaven and earth. Once we get it, we start to they form.
Be grateful she seeking/asking for your time.
Many babes full here(Lagos) wey no dey send guys at all no mata how much you spend/care about them.
Which stupiid career you they build in this 21st century wey be say na la cram la pour wey know/sabi.
After building the career and making much money na people like you they mistakenly fall for wrong hand.
Wey go collect saturday from you and give you sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having Time For Your Girlfriend? Is It Joblessness? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
If you can't balance your love life and your working life, then you have no business dating.

Women love care and attention, if you can't provide it, she will cheat on you or dump you.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Having Time For Your Girlfriend? Is It Joblessness? by Blackhawk01: 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
Kowalskiq:

Hey, no need for curses on this thread.

And now, for how long will I keep sending this type of text.
My work is Monday-Sunday, including most HOILDAYS, though it's on a shift bases.

And I can never remember frustrating any girl with incessant calls, Infact I have a history of girls, even family members saying "I don't call, I don't care"

I'm not just built like that, especially now I'm stressed out from work.
Recently, there are times when I am a bit free, I call her to come over, she will be like you're not always available when I need you, so me I'm also busy,
Like wtf, it's now a competition.

Don't remember cursing and if I did, sorry.

There's no point making you see reasons anymore because from one of your posts, you're harbouring the thought of leaving her already. Just let her know as soon as possible.
Re: Having Time For Your Girlfriend? Is It Joblessness? by Lalas247(f): 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
Kowalskiq:

Lol, funny reasoning
So you feel I don't make enough to have time to for my girlfriend

And you actually think that there is a direct correlation with how much you make to how much *time* you have for dating undecided
It's not about the money, my dearie, it's about the type of Job, job description.
My job is very engaging, doesn't mean I am paid peanuts wink
Believe me, I have seen busy men who are getting paid in millions, nd the don't even have time for their wives, you'll not understand, Madame there are different types of Jobs ooo
Just say you're not used to such jobs, your job is probably flexible

LMAO, grin

If you don't hear , you will feel it
I don wash my hand comot... do as u please don't come running back

No be u talk say 'she complains of money you are stingy' so maybe if you had the funds she will keep mute since she doesn't work ...
Cause she if did she too won't have time everybody's happy
Re: Having Time For Your Girlfriend? Is It Joblessness? by Kowalskiq(m): 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
tosyne2much:
But now that she's evolving into a slay queen, no be make you borrow legs grab race? cheesy
Padi mi, I don start with jogging, na small small.
I do warm up nd press up last week grin
Re: Having Time For Your Girlfriend? Is It Joblessness? by Kowalskiq(m): 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
Lalas247:

If you don't hear , you will feel it
I don wash my hand comot... do as u please don't come running back

No be u talk say 'she complains of money you are stingy' so maybe if you had the funds she will keep mute since she doesn't work ...
Cause she if did she too won't have time everybody's happy

She works, but her job is not like my own.
And I said she complained I was becoming stingy WHEN I JUST FINISHED SCHOOL AND WAS WAITING FOR MY NYSC.
This was a long time ago, NOT NOW.
Don't get me wrong, even now I don't regard myself as being rich, I have seen men with money, real wealth, I am still a BEGINNER, but I'm not also doing bad.

Now, she is not complaining about Money, it's about TIME, saying I don't have her time, I don't listen to her, all those una Zee world inspired talks

1 Like

Re: Having Time For Your Girlfriend? Is It Joblessness? by vchykp(m): 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
a bird in hand is worth more than 10k in d bush, we never know the importance of a breath until you loose it, now that she has the whole tym for u, you are not appreciating it, i pray you wont come back to nairaland one day with topic like ROMANCELANDERS PLEASE HELP, MY BEST FRIEND IS SLEEPING WITH MY GIRL..!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having Time For Your Girlfriend? Is It Joblessness? by Kowalskiq(m): 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
Divay22:
Why won't she complain
You don't give her money, you don't give her time grin grin grin grin
She's loosing at both end...
You can take her out on Sunday (if you don't go to work)
Even if you're so busy, Text msg ain't bad....
It's hard, but pls try.
I give her money "reasonably".
We are not married undecided
I'm not her sponsor or father undecided

I have my own immediate family, nd the always come first in my life, at least for now

She is not complaining about money, she is lamenting that I don't care about her, I don't call her, all those touching stories cry
Re: Having Time For Your Girlfriend? Is It Joblessness? by Lalas247(f): 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
Kowalskiq:

She works, but her job is not like my own.
And I said she complained I was becoming stingy WHEN I JUST FINISHED SCHOOL AND WAS WAITING FOR MY NYSC.
This was a long time ago, NOT NOW.
Don't get me wrong, even now I don't regard myself as being rich, I have seen men with money, real wealth, I am still a BEGINNER, but I'm not also doing bad.

Now, she is not complaining about Money, it's about TIME, saying I don't have her time, I don't listen to her, all those una Zee world inspired talks
Who be una .. no confuse me with ur bae nansense

So maybe you don't love her like you think you do .. do the needful you may still end up back together if it's meant to be but career first
Re: Having Time For Your Girlfriend? Is It Joblessness? by Kowalskiq(m): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rorachy:
If you can't balance your love life and your working life, then you have no business dating.

Women love care and attention, if you can't provide it, she will cheat on you or dump you.

Bye.

I think you're right about that in a way.
But even armed robbers still get women who love them.
Me, I am supposed to also get a lady who can love me like this, I'm.

I don't really know what you mean by Care and attention.
I don't want to share this detail, it's looks childish nd unnecessary, but for the sake of this conversation, I will.

Few months ago she did her birthday, it was on a Tuesday, on a freaking working day.

I told her to shift the celebration to at least Sunday afternoon, so I can be available, she refused, she said she must celebrate her birthday the day she was born grin grin that I should make out time for her special day
As if my Workplace understands what special days are grin grin grin grin

Now, the activities for her birthday included going to studio to take pictures, going for boat ride undecided, going to cinema with her friends and family, then final celebration in her family house undecided
And I was meant to be available nd involved in all this, Kilode naa angry angry
How possible, I even told her cinemas are not really fun on weekdays, she refused.
What I did was to send her 40K, nd I jejely dey my work, work finish I go home, go sleep.
She said I am wicked, that I abandoned her undecided

I thought she will vex and send me back the 40K, but she didn't grin

2 Likes

Re: Having Time For Your Girlfriend? Is It Joblessness? by Kowalskiq(m): 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
Lalas247:

Who be una .. no confuse me with ur bae nansense

So maybe you don't love her like you think you do .. do the needful you may still end up back together if it's meant to be but career first
I love her.
Not that I love my job so much, but that's what gives me a sense of belonging and also part of my source of income.. So I don't joke with it
Re: Having Time For Your Girlfriend? Is It Joblessness? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
Kowalskiq:

I think you're right about that in a way.
But even armed robbers still get women who love them.
Me, I am supposed to also get a lady who can love me like this, I'm.

I don't really know what you mean by Care and attention.
I don't want to share this detail, it's looks childish nd unnecessary, but for the sake of this conversation, I will.

Few months ago she did her birthday, it was on a Tuesday, on a freaking working day.

I told her to shift the celebration to at least Sunday afternoon, so I can be available, she refused, she said she must celebrate her birthday the day she was born grin grin that I should make out time for her special day
As if my Workplace understands what special days are grin grin grin grin

Now, the activities for her birthday included going to studio to take pictures, going for boat ride undecided, going to cinema with her friends and family, then final celebration in her family house undecided
And I was meant to be available nd involved in all this, Kilode naa angry angry
How possible, I even told her cinemas are not really fun on weekdays, she refused.
What I did was to send her 40K, nd I jejely dey my work, work finish I go home, go sleep.
She said I am wicked, that I abandoned her undecided

I thought she will vex and send me back the 40K, but she didn't grin
Your presence on her birthday would have meant a lot to her, little things matters, it's not all about money.

1 Like

Re: Having Time For Your Girlfriend? Is It Joblessness? by Kowalskiq(m): 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nedfed:
Problem about we guys.
when we are looking for something we can promise heaven and earth. Once we get it, we start to they form.
Be grateful she seeking/asking for your time.
Many babes full here(Lagos) wey no dey send guys at all no mata how much you spend/care about them.
Which stupiid career you they build in this 21st century wey be say na la cram la pour wey know/sabi.
After building the career and making much money na people like you they mistakenly fall for wrong hand.
Wey go collect saturday from you and give you sunday.
Speak for yourself
La cram La pour doesn't apply to my Course of study nd to me.
And don't call my career stupid undecided

Having a good job is a better achievement to me and my family, than having a girlfriend!!!
Different priorities Sir!!!

You can't decide what's more important for me.

I'm not so young, I have had experiences with Lagos babes, I'm from Lagos, born and bought up undecided

Ogbeni relax jor!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having Time For Your Girlfriend? Is It Joblessness? by Kowalskiq(m): 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
For this harsh Economy, she want make I play with my Job

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn 5 Quality Causes Why A Vi Rg*in Lady Might Not Bleed When Deflowered. / You Really Need To See This{pic} / Do Black Africans Get Angry When You Call Them Niggas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.