Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,577 members, 7,840,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

See What Orubebe Tried To Stop - Pics - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Orubebe Tried To Stop - Pics (42700 Views)

On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow / Ambode Completes Pedestrian Bridge At Berger Bus-stop (pics) / Drunk Officer Sleeping On The Floor In Lagos At Costain Bus Stop (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Orubebe Tried To Stop - Pics by progress69: 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
luvinhubby:

If you have ever invested in treasury bills, then you will understand that govt borrowing is part of the financial system stimuli. And the economy never dived into gross recession with the GEJ borrowings. Buhari's uncouth utterances started this whole mess.
You borrow for capital projects not to pay salaries undecided
Re: See What Orubebe Tried To Stop - Pics by Kfed4ril(m): 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
altitudee:

thanks for the information, however your statement is not justified.
what is NDA n co for? are they repairing or destroying Nigeria?
"Nigeria Debit card outside the shores of Nigeria" this statement/act has nothing to do with the strengthen of Naira... The value of currency depends on what the nation is producing/manufacturing/selling...import and export... we export only Crude oil, since the value of crude falls generally so also the value of our naira.... look at it this way...when demand of a product is high and u re the only sole producer of that product whatever price u decided on, that is the price they will all pay... Solution to Nigeria is by claiming the president of Nigeria is not your President just has u have stated above...i'm not sentimental but let give everybody a chance...Nigerians has give fours to prove himself if he does not perform we elect some else....

One of his campaign promises was to diversify the economy. So why is he trying so hard to find oil in the north? The over $3b he has spent so far trying to find oil in the north do you know it would have changed Nigeria today if he put that money for agriculture mostly in the north and west, Manufacturing in the east.
Oga plenty things dey to do.
When I say buhari is dull people argue. How will a sane president stop importation of rice when he has nothing on ground for mass production in Nigeria, now see the result.
The only solution today is rapid industrialization and rapid agriculture. Not oil
Re: See What Orubebe Tried To Stop - Pics by altitudee: 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
Kfed4ril:

One of his campaign promises was to diversify the economy. So why is he trying so hard to find oil in the north? The over $3b he has spent so far trying to find oil in the north do you know it would have changed Nigeria today if he put that money for agriculture mostly in the north and west, Manufacturing in the east.
Oga plenty things dey to do.
When I say buhari is dull people argue. How will a sane president stop importation of rice when he has nothing on ground for mass production in Nigeria, now see the result.
The only solution today is rapid industrialization and rapid agriculture. Not oil

It is obvious that this conversation will continue ...therefore this is my conclusion...
Let him be and stop calling our president dull/dullard...I'm not sorry to say but u lack respect...Insulting a President is tantamount to insulting the whole nation.
Japan lock( " Japan's isolation policy was fully implemented by Tokugawa Iemitsu, the grandson of Ievasu and shogun from 1623 to 1641. He issued edicts that essentially closed Japan to all foreigners and prevented Japanese from leaving. The first of the following two documents, the most famous of Iemitsu's edicts")up there border for some years in other to stabilized there country please google that...will it work for Nigeria? i don't know but there is no harm in trying...
Rapid(Fast) Industrialization? what re industrializing?
Rapid (fast) Agriculture.. The word fast and nature (Plant and Animal) does not work together... How long does it take for a farmer to sow n reap cassava, Rice etc Agriculture is already in place (based on what we have been made to believe) but u can't see the rewards today or this year...
Re: See What Orubebe Tried To Stop - Pics by Mrbigman2: 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
Rigolas:
Igbos/Anambra Are Indeed Doing Great... Even without d presence of fed.gov

Dis nkpor right?
Re: See What Orubebe Tried To Stop - Pics by Decryptor(m): 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
CzarChris:
Let me agree with you on this, but the entire country is suffering this hardship called recession. GEJ planned a budget of 4trillion naira and the country was sailing smoothly. Buhari put up a budget of over 6trillion naira, and people are dying everyday of hunger and millions more a packing from the cities back to the village. My question is this. If Orubebe was doing this for his pocket and succeeded, won't you have preferred to be able to thrive and grow to what is currently going on in the country? (that's assuming you are in Nigeria)

Stop trying to reset the thinking faculty of a crazy mother?
Re: See What Orubebe Tried To Stop - Pics by Abbey2sam(m): 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
Aufbauh:

4trillion naira at $165 = $24billion; crude oil sales averaged $110/barrel
6trillion naira at $385 = $15billion; crude oil sales peaked at $42/barrel.

This is our purchasing power in the world market which is popularly referred to as FX under the said comparative administration of GEJ & PMB.
It is instructive to note that this FX largely contribute to our GDP and consequently our standard of living as a consumer dependent economy whose major source of income is crude oil sales.

Sometimes you guys chunk out information without depth to defend your sentiment. undecided

how did the naira get to that extent ?

you think you know? go get your facts right

buhari has failed
Re: See What Orubebe Tried To Stop - Pics by Abbey2sam(m): 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
altitudee:

It is obvious that this conversation will continue ...therefore this is my conclusion...
Let him be and stop calling our president dull/dullard...I'm not sorry to say but u lack respect...Insulting a President is tantamount to insulting the whole nation.
Japan lock( " Japan's isolation policy was fully implemented by Tokugawa Iemitsu, the grandson of Ievasu and shogun from 1623 to 1641. He issued edicts that essentially closed Japan to all foreigners and prevented Japanese from leaving. The first of the following two documents, the most famous of Iemitsu's edicts")up there border for some years in other to stabilized there country please google that...will it work for Nigeria? i don't know but there is no harm in trying...
Rapid(Fast) Industrialization? what re industrializing?
Rapid (fast) Agriculture.. The word fast and nature (Plant and Animal) does not work together... How long does it take for a farmer to sow n reap cassava, Rice etc Agriculture is already in place (based on what we have been made to believe) but u can't see the rewards today or this year...

on what basic are you telling nairalanders that this is buhari's plan

that guy has no plan
don't know if you're too blind to see that
Re: See What Orubebe Tried To Stop - Pics by thedarkside: 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
CzarChris:
Dude seriously, you need help.

try to tell me how can 4 be bigger than 6

even if nigeria is phantasticaly corrupt...

4 can never be bigger than 6....
Re: See What Orubebe Tried To Stop - Pics by DrayZee: 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
FKseun:

I CAN BET THAT YOUR FATHER MUST HAVE BEEN A CIVIL SERVANTS...THE ROTTEN SET OF INDIVIDUALS WHO WERE LIVING FAR ABOVE THEIR INCOME UNDER SHAGARI'S ADMINISTRATION.
Well, that was a picture from twitter Oga.
Re: See What Orubebe Tried To Stop - Pics by Generalyemi(m): 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
Rigolas:

is that area in awada
Re: See What Orubebe Tried To Stop - Pics by CzarChris(m): 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
Decryptor:

Stop trying to reset the thinking faculty of a crazy mother?
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy at least I had to try a bit grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What Orubebe Tried To Stop - Pics by Molake94(m): 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
Rigolas:

What av you done personally to be proud of
Re: See What Orubebe Tried To Stop - Pics by CzarChris(m): 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
thedarkside:

try to tell me how can 4 be bigger than 6

even if nigeria is phantasticaly corrupt...

4 can never be bigger than 6....
1st of all I never said 4 was bigger than 6. The message I was trying to pass was that "how could a country that budgeted 4 trillion naira end up being better than when that same country budgeted 6 trillion naira?" It shows that the managers of that country are either corrupt or don't have a single clue about what they are doing.
Re: See What Orubebe Tried To Stop - Pics by thedarkside: 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
CzarChris:
1st of all I never said 4 was bigger than 6. The message I was trying to pass was that "how could a country that budgeted 4 trillion naira end up being better than when that same country budgeted 6 trillion naira?" It shows that the managers of that country are either corrupt or don't have a single clue about what they are doing.

what makes you think nigeria is more worser than before??..

i am not in problems...

infact..i am doing very well..even planning to study more...
Re: See What Orubebe Tried To Stop - Pics by jelal007(m): 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
luvinhubby:

Then please keep quiet.
Definitely,what's the point of arguing with a block head?
Re: See What Orubebe Tried To Stop - Pics by altitudee: 8:33am On Nov 22, 2016
Abbey2sam:

on what basic are you telling nairalanders that this is buhari's plan

that guy has no plan
don't know if you're too blind to see that

And u re so wise to see n know that he has no plan? i rest my case...
Re: See What Orubebe Tried To Stop - Pics by billyG(m): 8:42am On Nov 22, 2016
D truth b told Gej,okonjo,dasuki,pdp,NDA ruin our economy let them return our dollars back & see economy bounced back.
Re: See What Orubebe Tried To Stop - Pics by touchmoney: 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
Rrabbit:
grin
where is this barrack located
Re: See What Orubebe Tried To Stop - Pics by touchmoney: 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Jonathan and his igbo dominated cabinet ruined this country

There is no time this country has been backward as when the north rule they come with a curse that affect's the nation negatively this country only progress when southerns rule
Re: See What Orubebe Tried To Stop - Pics by CzarChris(m): 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
thedarkside:

what makes you think nigeria is more worser than before??..

i am not in problems...

infact..i am doing very well..even planning to study more...
I honestly wanted to ignore you, but they say "evil prevails when good men do nothing". Because you are still under your parents and you eat "mummy thank you", you feel insulated from the current realities on ground?
If a dollar that used to exchange for 157naira is now 460naria, what do you call that?
If a bag of rice that sold at 8k last year is more than 20k now, what do you call that?
If a bag of satchel water that used to go for 70naira is now 200naira what do you call that?
I hate trying to talk sense into zombies like you. Keep living in delirium until your parents can't take it anymore and have to sell your sorry azz off to one Alhaji to get feeding money.

BTW, never mention me in your deranged comments again, if not I go change am for you. Nansense. Mtcheeeew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) / Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter / Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.