Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Guy Hopes To Get Laid With Girl On Dating Site. He Didn’t See This Coming. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Hopes To Get Laid With Girl On Dating Site. He Didn’t See This Coming. (648 Views)

Guys, Total Number Of Ladies Have You Laid With? / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guy Hopes To Get Laid With Girl On Dating Site. He Didn’t See This Coming. by supernova094(m): 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
I went on this Nigerian dating site sometime last year, summer season perhaps hoping to get laid by any random chick residing in lagos state ….

Mind you this is a real life story I’ve never been bold enough to tell people because when I remember how stupid I had been, I myself would throw a rock at me.

As I was saying , I went on this Nigerian dating site and I soon after got chatty with a girl living in lagos. As of writing this post I think her name was Dammy . So for the sake of bad memory, let’s say her name was Dammy . It was about eleven and a Saturday morning, much too early to be hunting on a Nigerian dating site but here I was.

After some minutes Dammy had told me she was getting bored at home with nothing else to do. In my foolishness I took it as a cue . “She wants me to take action! ” I remember thinking, a bulb flashing above my head.

But to say the truth, apart from just a Nigerian dating site, girls in general love the guy to be the one t make the first move. I thought this was the cue to ‘make the first move’ . .

Continue the adventure on http://thelekkipost.com/guy-hopes-get-lucky-with-girl-nigerian-dating-site/
Re: Guy Hopes To Get Laid With Girl On Dating Site. He Didn’t See This Coming. by chocolateme(f): 11:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ok
Re: Guy Hopes To Get Laid With Girl On Dating Site. He Didn’t See This Coming. by modsRbastard: 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
LA click La... You know the rest

(1) (Reply)

Does Myotaut Vagina Tightening Serum? / Benefit Of $ex To Your Health / I Deliberately Starved My Wife Sex, Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.