Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Taraba B16 Let's Meet - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Taraba B16 Let's Meet (6476 Views)

Batch B16 Stream 2 Service Extention / Is It True That No December Allawee For Batch B16 Stream 1 ????? / Batch B16 Pcms Share The States You Choose Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba B16 Let's Meet by TashaStPatrik: 9:46am On Nov 21, 2016
anyone from PH? Please let me not be alone on this journey of life biko biko biko
Re: Taraba B16 Let's Meet by Jaypower2(m): 10:08am On Nov 21, 2016
Congrats guys for making it to the Nature gift to the nation. Ask me any question concerning Taraba. I will try in my little way to assist you guys. welcome on board. #team batch b 2015.
Re: Taraba B16 Let's Meet by TashaStPatrik: 10:10am On Nov 21, 2016
Jaypower2:
Congrats guys for making it to the Nature gift to the nation. Ask me any question concerning Taraba. I will try in my little way to assist you uys. welcome on board. #team batch b 2015.
How to get to camp from Porthacourt
Re: Taraba B16 Let's Meet by Adeyemi09(m): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2016
Jaypower2:
Congrats guys for making it to the Nature gift to the nation. Ask me any question concerning Taraba. I will try in my little way to assist you guys. welcome on board. #team batch b 2015.
pls can u give me direction how to get to the camp. Thanks
Re: Taraba B16 Let's Meet by Jaypower2(m): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2016
TashaStPatrik:

How to get to camp from Porthacourt
use FAIRPLUS transport coy oil mill junction aba road phc. But the journey far oh, u will spend up to 14hrs on the road. add me let's chat well
Re: Taraba B16 Let's Meet by Jaypower2(m): 10:17am On Nov 21, 2016
Adeyemi09:

pls can u give me direction how to get to the camp. Thanks
which direction are u coming from?
Re: Taraba B16 Let's Meet by JohnQueen(m): 10:28am On Nov 21, 2016
Lol. You can't be alone

TashaStPatrik:
anyone from PH? Please let me not be alone on this journey of life biko biko biko

I'm sure you'll meet some other people in ph. Meanwhile come on board the WhatsApp group https://chat. whatsapp. com/ILI36HDxsZKBAR1bVTY3ka
Re: Taraba B16 Let's Meet by JohnQueen(m): 10:33am On Nov 21, 2016
Jaypower2 can you please talk on this?

deepfreeze:

Please kindly give more details that led to that conclusion....
i.e How is the standard of living cost wise, How is the transportation fare like, the weather at this time of the year, state which L.G.A you reside and give info about the place and so on bro.. no details is little, tnx
Re: Taraba B16 Let's Meet by Jaypower2(m): 10:59am On Nov 21, 2016
Welcome to the North eastern state of Nigeria. Nature Gift to the nation. Taraba has a large land mass 3rd largest state in Nigeria and shares boundary with Cameroon. So while coming be prepared for adventure cause you will spend hrs on the road. Lagos is 22hrs, phc 14hrs etc. Most LGA is far from jalingo. The state is okay, cost of living is low & food stuffs are cheap also. Its an agro base state that has a lot of natural resources like mountains, hills,rocks,forests etc. There are a lot of buz opportunities to explore in the agric sector. The weather is different from other places in Nigeria. Gets extremely cold during harmattan with a lot of dust haze from Nov to Feb. Heat season comes around march to April very hot that period. You will experience hail storm with winds too. The people and culture are accommodating they love corpers and are ready to assist you. You will be posted to the villages so be prepared while coming. You will see life differently when serving the people. Welcome on board. #batch b 2015.
Re: Taraba B16 Let's Meet by Jaypower2(m): 11:03am On Nov 21, 2016
JohnQueen:
Jaypower2 can you please talk on this?
I have done that already. you can ask more if not cleared.
Re: Taraba B16 Let's Meet by tomaudu(m): 11:06am On Nov 21, 2016
Ok... Weather is harsh, transport cost is low, no state allowance, I serve in d capital Jalingo... I'll be in camp b4 u guys leave... I pray u enjoy ur stay though
deepfreeze:

Please kindly give more details that led to that conclusion....
i.e How is the standard of living cost wise, How is the transportation fare like, the weather at this time of the year, state which L.G.A you reside and give info about the place and so on bro.. no details is little, tnx
Re: Taraba B16 Let's Meet by tomaudu(m): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2016
The state is far from every state exception of adamawa... Infact its far from it own self... I pray u enjoy ur stay...
JohnQueen:
Please tell us more bruh. Thanks

Re: Taraba B16 Let's Meet by Jaypower2(m): 11:38am On Nov 21, 2016
tomaudu:
The state is far from every state exception of adamawa... Infact its far from it own self... I pray u enjoy ur stay...
true. pls don't lobby for jalingo oh. you will enjoy the villages well. They respect corpers and will assist you too. most villages have network challenge so buy AIRTEL or glo as spare sim cards. 90% of posting is in classrooms except medical and law corpers. No state alawee for now cause of economic recession in Naija.
Re: Taraba B16 Let's Meet by JohnQueen(m): 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
Thanks boss

Jaypower2:
I have done that already. you can ask more if not cleared.

What about remuneration from the state? How much and how consistent?
Re: Taraba B16 Let's Meet by JohnQueen(m): 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
I pray so too. Thanks

tomaudu:
Re: Taraba B16 Let's Meet by JohnQueen(m): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
Noted. Thanks

Jaypower2:
true. pls don't lobby for jalingo oh. you will enjoy the villages well. They respect corpers and will assist you too. most villages have network challenge so buy AIRTEL or glo as spare sim cards. 90% of posting is in classrooms except medical and law corpers. No state alawee for now cause of economic recession in Naija.
Re: Taraba B16 Let's Meet by JohnQueen(m): 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
Chumaster are you for us?
Re: Taraba B16 Let's Meet by chumaster(m): 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
Jaypower2:
is the state paying?
Re: Taraba B16 Let's Meet by chumaster(m): 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
JohnQueen:
Chumaster are you for us?
Nna eh, na so I see am o
Re: Taraba B16 Let's Meet by chumaster(m): 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
Anybody going to Taraba from Anambra
Re: Taraba B16 Let's Meet by Jaypower2(m): 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
JohnQueen:
Thanks boss

What about remuneration from the state? How much and how consistent?
Guy I will not lie to u we were paid 2500 during our pop. but there also ways to make cash while serving. the state is blessed with agro products like good honey, moringa and different farm produce that is of high demands in bigger cities. That is how I made cool cash while serving there. If you want to farm the community or school will give u that is why I said don't lobby for jalingo. you will enjoy the village well I promise you.

1 Like

Re: Taraba B16 Let's Meet by Jaypower2(m): 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
chumaster:
is the state paying?
We were paid 2500 bro. Naija hard now sha
Re: Taraba B16 Let's Meet by chumaster(m): 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
Jaypower2:
We were paid 2500 bro. Naija hard now sha
monthly?
Re: Taraba B16 Let's Meet by Jaypower2(m): 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
chumaster:
monthly?
after pop oh
Re: Taraba B16 Let's Meet by JohnQueen(m): 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
Thanks for being real and encouraging bruh

Jaypower2:
Guy I will not lie to u we were paid 2500 during our pop. but there also ways to make cash while serving. the state is blessed with agro products like good honey, moringa and different farm produce that is of high demands in bigger cities. That is how I made cool cash while serving there. If you want to farm the community or school will give u that is why I said don't lobby for jalingo. you will enjoy the village well I promise you.
Re: Taraba B16 Let's Meet by chumaster(m): 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
Jaypower2:
after pop oh
shocked thunder fire that cm that said in batchA thread that Taraba pays 5000!
grin
Re: Taraba B16 Let's Meet by chumaster(m): 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
stillmaticOG abeg show here
Re: Taraba B16 Let's Meet by Jaypower2(m): 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
chumaster:

shocked
thunder fire that cm that said in batchA thread that Taraba pays 5000!

grin
you will still survive well from ur fed alawee and ur ppa self will give u kerosene allawee. cost of living is too low there. with 100naira you fit prepare soup that will take you 2days. that is if you are in the village o not jalingo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Penalty For Missing CDS? / Nysc With Pregnancy / DELTA Stream2 Batcha'16: Get In Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.