Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Militants From Mali, Libya Infiltrating Herders – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants From Mali, Libya Infiltrating Herders – Buhari (16225 Views)

Herdsmen Killings: Herders Take Oath In Ekiti / FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis / Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants From Mali, Libya Infiltrating Herders – Buhari by loopmangoat(m): 11:24am On Nov 21, 2016
Whytelyon:

- Monday : PDP killed nigeria
- Tuesday : Probe Goodluck Jonathan
- Wednesday : Probe Dasuki and the $2.1bn
- Thursday : I met $0 in Nigeria coffers
- Friday : Nigeria is broke
- Saturday : PDP brought corruption to nigeria
- Sunday : I will create 500,000 jobs for nigerians

Which one you don do?

This guy is a disgrace to politics. He's a waste of time.
Re: Militants From Mali, Libya Infiltrating Herders – Buhari by atirolu(m): 11:25am On Nov 21, 2016
vislabraye:

When that time comes, Arsenal go do win CL... grin

grin
So u knw am arsenal fan abi
Don't worry maybe under him
We go win ucl
Re: Militants From Mali, Libya Infiltrating Herders – Buhari by cuteboy2: 11:35am On Nov 21, 2016
And who is responsible for securing the borders?

Is it not that your shine-my-shoes minister for internal affairs Dambazzau who prefers to spend his time taking pictures with you in Aso Rock, rather than going to the borders to do his job?

1 Like

Re: Militants From Mali, Libya Infiltrating Herders – Buhari by uzolexis(f): 11:38am On Nov 21, 2016
SBG04:

You still are not making sense and still choosing to be ignorant. So while poor Fulani herdsmen and the innocent farmers are killing themselves, we should wait for the Private sector to build ranches. Or wait for poor innocent herdsmen to buy land from Tribalistic state governors like Fayose that won't sell their land? The FG has preferred so many solutions to a problem that is purely the responsibility of the State governors. Yet these people are still heaping blame on the FG.
Again comparing the conflict in the ND to that of the herdsmen is tribalistic. What is your basis for comparison? Criminals in the ND blowing pipelines, kidnapping people for Ransome, engaging in oil bunkering under the pretext of freedom fighting, should be compared to herders avenging the killing of their cattle by local farmers or local farmers avenging the destruction of their crops by herders?
People like you are the problem of this country. Always looking at national issues with tribal, ethnic and self seeking eyes. There'll be a day when we'll have a revolution to rid ourselves of people like you. You have never meant this country well.

You are the one still not making sense, Pls tell me how it makes it economic sense for govt to fund private business, give me an example of anywhere in the world where you have seen this done Do you know it means to "create business friendly environment or enabling environment for business to thrive" That is what the govt should do, that is the job of the govt, give interest free loans, rent land to them and subsidise amount paid on rent etc. Herdsmen are not the only poor pple in Nigeria, farmers are poor too and govt is not giving them free land or free seeds or free fertilizers, they are subsidising it for them cos at the end, this is their private business they own the profit and if someone refuses to sell their land to you why don't you just walk away and buy land elsewhere instead of inciting violence why should these herdsmen take their cows to graze in pple's farmland, destroying pple's crops and source of livelihood, for christ sake be rational. What exactly is tribal about my comment, because I am against government's funding of private business, if these herdsmen where from any tribe in this country including mine, I would never support government's funding of private business cos it is does not make sense.

2 Likes

Re: Militants From Mali, Libya Infiltrating Herders – Buhari by vislabraye(m): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2016
SBG04:

You still are not making sense and still choosing to be ignorant. So while poor Fulani herdsmen and the innocent farmers are killing themselves, we should wait for the Private sector to build ranches. Or wait for poor innocent herdsmen to buy land from Tribalistic state governors like Fayose that won't sell their land?
The FG has preferred so many solutions to a problem that is purely the responsibility of the State governors. Yet these people are still heaping blame on the FG.
Again comparing the conflict in the ND to that of the herdsmen is tribalistic. What is your basis for comparison? Criminals in the ND blowing pipelines, kidnapping people for Ransome, engaging in oil bunkering under the pretext of freedom fighting, should be compared to herders avenging the killing of their cattle by local farmers or local farmers avenging the destruction of their crops by herders?
You honestly expect the FG to send the military to wipe off herders and their cows or local farmers?
The only thing that can be done is to ensure that when the cows do encroach on farmlands and eat crops, there will be proper conflict resolution measures at the local level to prevent conflict. Cattle will always stray into farmlands (In the absence of ranches). The job of the State and local governments is to create conflict resolution measures at the local government level if they don't want to release land for grazing. Instead what they're doing is making this an ethnic and FG problem when it is entirely their responsibility! Obasanjo was spot on!
People like you are the problem of this country. Always looking at national issues with tribal, ethnic and self seeking eyes. There'll be a day when we'll have a revolution to rid ourselves of people like you. You have never meant this country well.

Firstly, these herdsmen are hired hands. Maybe not all, but a lot of them are hired hands. I think we should look at this problem from both point of views. Think of the poor farmers whose crops have been destroyed by these herdsmen.
But since Buhari has told us that it's herdsmen from Libya behind the killings, then they should be fished out and thrown away. Let us protect our citizens first.
Re: Militants From Mali, Libya Infiltrating Herders – Buhari by cuteboy2: 11:42am On Nov 21, 2016
Last week Buhari ran to John Kerry, outgoing US Secretary of State to go and wail that corruption is fighting him.

What does he expect Kerry is on his way out to do? To relocate to Nigeria to take over the functions of EFCC? I tire for this Buhari and too much complaints
Re: Militants From Mali, Libya Infiltrating Herders – Buhari by SBG04: 11:48am On Nov 21, 2016
vislabraye:

Firstly, these herdsmen are hired hands. Maybe not all, but a lot of them are hired hands. I think we should look at this problem from both point of views. Think of the poor farmers whose crops have been destroyed by these herdsmen.
But since Buhari has told us that it's herdsmen from Libya behind the killings, then they should be fished out and thrown away. Let us protect our citizens first.
Its very simple! When local farmers kill cattle belonging to the herders, and sometimes the herders themselves, the herders mobilise their people from outside the locality to avenge. These people are armed and mostly dangerous and mostly not from Nigeria. Yes they may be hired hands brought in to avenge losses.
State governors should be creating conflict resolution boards or bodies to intervene in case of encroachment of farmlands by cattle. Its unfortunate we have a governor like Ayo Fayose that has given this conflict an ethnic coloration.
Re: Militants From Mali, Libya Infiltrating Herders – Buhari by SBG04: 11:56am On Nov 21, 2016
uzolexis:

You are the ones still not making sense, Pls tell me how it makes it economic sense for govt to fund private business, give me an example of anywhere in the world where you have seen this done Do you know it means to "create business friendly environment or enabling environment for business to thrive" That is what the govt should do, that is the job of the govt, give interest free loans, rent land to them and subsidise amount paid on rent etc. Herdsmen are not the only poor pple in Nigeria, farmers are poor too and govt is not giving them free land or free seeds or free fertilizers, they are subsidising it for them cos at the end, this is their private business they own the profit and if someone refuses to sell their land to you why don't you just walk away and buy land elsewhere instead of inciting violence why should these herdsmen take their cows to graze in pple's farmland, destroying pple's crops and source of livelihood, for christ sake be rational. What exactly is tribal about my comment, because I am against government's funding of private business, if these herdsmen where from any tribe in this country including mine, I would never support government's funding of private business cos it is does not make sense.
Still yarning dust. I won't reply you again. You're completely out of your league here and have no clue what you're talking about. I'm very angry cos I'm sure you've infected one or two people here with your ignorance.
Re: Militants From Mali, Libya Infiltrating Herders – Buhari by Whytelyon(m): 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
Muta306:

These are the kind of people that bring our country down. Instead of supporting him in the one he does right and helping him find a solution in the ones he did wrong, they are here blabbing.He is the President and even if you were to go to the Sun it wouldn't change that.

Nigga that's your problem,i suppose by now you should know I don't care. Do I sound like someone who cares?

Let me ask you, when you select TRIBE Instead of BRAINS what would he expect to be the end result? Your god buhari is segregatory and stupid, so you expect me to be fair to him, oga I won't be fair to him. I'd say my mind. When GEJ who I happen to be his fan messed up,i did say my mind too.

Your god buhari is a failure. He should leave nigeria alone and go back to daura where he came from. Don't you understand, there is hunger in this land, Wtf is wrong with u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militants From Mali, Libya Infiltrating Herders – Buhari by uzolexis(f): 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
SBG04:

Still yarning dust. I won't reply you again. You're completely out of your league here and have no clue what you're talking about. I'm very angry cos I'm sure you've infected one or two people here with your ignorance.

You should be angry at your display of ignorance and irrationality. I'm sure Nairalanders are not stup.id, they will read my post and yours and it will be very obvious to them which of us is making sense.

2 Likes

Re: Militants From Mali, Libya Infiltrating Herders – Buhari by LastSurvivor11: 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
CXLVII:

You will continue to weep till 2023.

Keep weeping, it's your hubby

I would have felt bad if u were buying fuel #40 and am buying #145..
Last time I checked, the zombies are the most hit due to their joblessness which u just showcased..

1 Like

Re: Militants From Mali, Libya Infiltrating Herders – Buhari by elsomm(m): 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
littlewonders:
This man is an uneatable cow!

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Militants From Mali, Libya Infiltrating Herders – Buhari by lomprico(m): 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
Buhari is either a very big fool or a very smart devil.
Re: Militants From Mali, Libya Infiltrating Herders – Buhari by Litmus: 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
It's true the president speaks but shouldn't mitigate all the other factors. And as another poster already intimated, a dead foreign terrorists neither speaks nor causes further evil.
Re: Militants From Mali, Libya Infiltrating Herders – Buhari by lomprico(m): 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
And when villagers want to revenge u will use nigerian soldiers to defend the malians and lybians! Idoitic president!

1 Like

Re: Militants From Mali, Libya Infiltrating Herders – Buhari by spafu(m): 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
And the ony place they seem to know so well is Godo Godo, because the capitals of their v various countries use to go by that name. Abegi., change story.
Re: Militants From Mali, Libya Infiltrating Herders – Buhari by IGBOyoruHausa: 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
[size=28pt]If what you said is true then security operative should leave them to be killing Nigerians ko[/size]
Re: Militants From Mali, Libya Infiltrating Herders – Buhari by GoodBuhari: 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2016

Re: Militants From Mali, Libya Infiltrating Herders – Buhari by Emassive(m): 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
Am stupid as you want to make yourself. If he hasn't denied that so then why are they still doing the killing and there is no war declared against them yet after wiping out villages across the countries? At least they are not from here and the more reason why they should be destroyed now

zero8zero:
whatever makes you wail... He said "infiltrate", he hasn't denied.
Truth is mine*
Re: Militants From Mali, Libya Infiltrating Herders – Buhari by naija247: 6:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
So how would you put an end to it?
Re: Militants From Mali, Libya Infiltrating Herders – Buhari by Muta306: 6:45am On Dec 04, 2016
Whytelyon:

Nigga that's your problem,i suppose by now you should know I don't care. Do I sound like someone who cares?

Let me ask you, when you select TRIBE Instead of BRAINS what would he expect to be the end result? Your god buhari is segregatory and stupid, so you expect me to be fair to him, oga I won't be fair to him. I'd say my mind. When GEJ who I happen to be his fan messed up,i did say my mind too.

Your god buhari is a failure. He should leave nigeria alone and go back to daura where he came from. Don't you understand, there is hunger in this land, Wtf is wrong with u?

By just saying you were a fan of GEJ says it all. Buhari is cleaning up the mess you guys caused. The mess was so much GEJ had to say corruption wasn't an offense Because it was the other of the day.

If he would have continued to be the President, you would have been slaves to other countries by now.
Re: Militants From Mali, Libya Infiltrating Herders – Buhari by Whytelyon(m): 7:29am On Dec 04, 2016
Muta306:

By just saying you were a fan of GEJ says it all. Buhari is cleaning up the mess you guys caused. The mess was so much GEJ had to say corruption wasn't an offense Because it was the other of the day.

If he would have continued to be the President, you would have been slaves to other countries by now.

Nwanne,

Being tribalistic, is it the way? Are there no ibo, edo, calabar,plateau, etc in office there that know what they doing? Shay na abokì with all this their wahala sabi everything? Answer me o.., GEJ when he was in office, didn't he bring the Hausa's in? And favour them? No lie o. Where the democracy we day follow?

GEJ didn't understand Nigerian politics, doesn't mean he wasn't a true leader. Than this one who only knows the real meaning of leadership is by appointing only one tribe to do everything, plus em over sabi, I bought a dollar when GEJ was in tenure for 150 naira, now am buying $100 for 50,000 as against 15000 now you check the margin.

I hope you do know we are no members of OPEC any longer? Now pls explain to me how the one time giant of Africa and the fastest growing economy all of a sudden became a cripple nation in space of 1 year 7 months, that even it became pronounced that we are the third poorest in Africa like, even Burundi is even better than us,i don't need to rate us with Chad. Those ones are even better than us now (if care isn't taken).

For 16 years according to Buhari nigeria was in the hand of PDP, at least we could do things rightly admits embezzlement, but now if you ask me, don't you look around you, the jobs people loose everyday,you wan tell me say you no day hear am?

Ok let's ask you another question, the money he said he recovered why is it taking so long to call the names of the culprits? Answer is simple, they belong to the same clan, someone like buratai, buhari is afraid of him, because he's afraid of being toppled as commander in chief and loosing power to the military once again,as he's civilian.

Let me tell you, stop listening to these northern people, from their mosque they lie to themselves and even come out to public to lie as well to the public. I don't see anything in a hausa man ruling, but if you are to rule, make it a general thing. Bring people with ideas. Not idiots, because you seeking favours in the end.

I been to katsina, and some other place in Niger state, katongora, when I went passed minna,a nupe man showed me the house of a politician he bought for 418 million naira, and he has one like this as well in katsina , question is when did he get into office to afford that? Buhari is sheltering corrupt people and he's the number one corrupt fellow I know. Ask yourself was tinubu and Rochas not called for Panama papers whatever, why are they silent about it?

Buhari isn't cleaning up any mess. He's promoting the mess. Thank you.

Re: Militants From Mali, Libya Infiltrating Herders – Buhari by Muta306: 7:56am On Dec 06, 2016
Whytelyon:

Nwanne,

Being tribalistic, is it the way? Are there no ibo, edo, calabar,plateau, etc in office there that know what they doing? Shay na abokì with all this their wahala sabi everything? Answer me o.., GEJ when he was in office, didn't he bring the Hausa's in? And favour them? No lie o. Where the democracy we day follow?

GEJ didn't understand Nigerian politics, doesn't mean he wasn't a true leader. Than this one who only knows the real meaning of leadership is by appointing only one tribe to do everything, plus em over sabi, I bought a dollar when GEJ was in tenure for 150 naira, now am buying $100 for 50,000 as against 15000 now you check the margin.

I hope you do know we are no members of OPEC any longer? Now pls explain to me how the one time giant of Africa and the fastest growing economy all of a sudden became a cripple nation in space of 1 year 7 months, that even it became pronounced that we are the third poorest in Africa like, even Burundi is even better than us,i don't need to rate us with Chad. Those ones are even better than us now (if care isn't taken).

For 16 years according to Buhari nigeria was in the hand of PDP, at least we could do things rightly admits embezzlement, but now if you ask me, don't you look around you, the jobs people loose everyday,you wan tell me say you no day hear am?

Ok let's ask you another question, the money he said he recovered why is it taking so long to call the names of the culprits? Answer is simple, they belong to the same clan, someone like buratai, buhari is afraid of him, because he's afraid of being toppled as commander in chief and loosing power to the military once again,as he's civilian.

Let me tell you, stop listening to these northern people, from their mosque they lie to themselves and even come out to public to lie as well to the public. I don't see anything in a hausa man ruling, but if you are to rule, make it a general thing. Bring people with ideas. Not idiots, because you seeking favours in the end.

I been to katsina, and some other place in Niger state, katongora, when I went passed minna,a nupe man showed me the house of a politician he bought for 418 million naira, and he has one like this as well in katsina , question is when did he get into office to afford that? Buhari is sheltering corrupt people and he's the number one corrupt fellow I know. Ask yourself was tinubu and Rochas not called for Panama papers whatever, why are they silent about it?

Buhari isn't cleaning up any mess. He's promoting the mess. Thank you.

First of all we are not the 3rd poorest in Africa. Do your research, we are so far from that. I am not a Hausa man and if you think Buhari is been tribalistic, there are more than 16 non Hausa ministers. I wonder how you still think GEJ was a true leader when you said it yourself that he didn't understand Nigerians politics. If all the thieves have not been apprehended, some of them have been caught. And very soon the rest will follow. Things will get better in Nigeria by God's grace. Anything that has been brought down by force will have problems when rising and we will all have to be patient.
Re: Militants From Mali, Libya Infiltrating Herders – Buhari by donatusdesmond: 6:28am On Dec 29, 2016
I dnt have a comment for you.
CXLVII:

Don't you think if the pairs that raised you weren't MAD, you wouldn't have called your President mad?

It's logical and glaring you lack etiquette. Can imagine how many times u must have used such words on the pairs that raised you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) / LP Crisis Deepens As Abure Rejects Appeal Court Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.