Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry (3308 Views)

Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences / Guys Share Some Of The Worst Things Ladies Have Done To You. / Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by RoyalBlak007: 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
Laveda:

grin Lol thanks.

Tho I've got my imperfections. wink.

Your imperfections might be
perfections to some people cool smiley
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by Laveda(f): 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Your imperfections might be
perfections to some people cool smiley

Lol right!

smiley Thanks still.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by RoyalBlak007: 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
kiss kiss
Laveda:

Lol right!

smiley Thanks still.
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by Laveda(f): 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by Burgerlomo: 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
cheesy grin

I just want a loyal girlfriend nowadays that even when her cellphone rings, she will be like "Hello, this is Mc.Brooklyn girlfriend. How may I help you??" cool

I hear you
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by KingRex1(m): 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
A female version of myself...
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
KingRex1:
A female version of myself...

And what version could that be? cheesy.
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by KingRex1(m): 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ebayray:

And what version could that be? cheesy.
Lol.. Okay cute, cool, calm and collected.
But hey, not a bad cook as I amcheesy
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
KingRex1:

Lol.. Okay cute, cool, calm and collected.
But hey, not a bad cook as I amcheesy
Lmao grin grin. So u're a bad cook? How dyu cope tongue.
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by KingRex1(m): 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ebayray:

Lmao grin grin. So u're a bad cook? How dyu cope tongue.
From domino pizza to coke and gala to Iya basiracheesy Or whatever I cook sad
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by brainiac5(m): 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
AccessME:
As for Me

1. I would prefer dark/chocolate skin

2. Average on height

3. flat tommy and straight in shape

4. girl with dimple when smiling

5. A girl that will support me financially

6. A girl that will be submissive to me in all aspect irrespective of bad situation

7. Red lips defined(I like kissing red lips)

8. A girl that is educated and ambitious

9. A girl that cooks well.(all food like by me)

10. An unreserved girl that doesn't gossip around like most housewife's does.

I know girls of the aforementioned are not easy to find but nothing is impossible when God is involve..

I doubt if there is any girl of such qualities here on Nairaland besides if there is any, I am seriously looking for....

Share yours guys!!!
my guy you get taste. One bottle of Origin for you
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
KingRex1:

From domino pizza to coke and gala to Iya basiracheesy Or whatever I cook sad

Hehe "whatever I cook"!
Domino's pizza? You stay in Abuja?
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
AccessME:
As for Me

2. Average on height

6. A girl that will be submissive to me in all aspect irrespective of bad situation

I know girls of the aforementioned are not easy to find but nothing is impossible when God is involve..

I doubt if there is any girl of such qualities here on Nairaland besides if there is any, I am seriously looking for....

Share yours guys!!!

Kwakwakwa grin grin grin.
Oga take clay and make your "perfect girl" yourself.
I have no. 4 sha tongue.
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by KingRex1(m): 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ebayray:

Hehe "whatever I cook"! Domino's pizza? You stay in Abuja?
Lol yeah.. You're already laffn at my food, u neva taste am.grin
I'm more in lag than abj.. But they've got outlets at both places.
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
faithugo64 is a perfect description of the girl i want to marry. and nairaland first brought us together, b4 i coincidentally met her in sch. and she lives a stone throw to my house. what a world
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by faithugo64(f): 12:58am On Nov 22, 2016
Gentleface5:
faithugo64 is a perfect description of the girl i want to marry. and nairaland first brought us together, b4 i coincidentally met her in sch. and she lives a stone throw to my house. what a world
(coughs)eeerrrrm who is faithugo again lipsrsealed?(coughs again)
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 22, 2016
KingRex1:
Lol yeah.. You're already laffn at my food, u neva taste am.grin
I'm more in lag than abj.. But they've got outlets at both places.
Ion wanna eat spoil sad tongue Cool sha.

1 Like

Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by fotadmowmend(m): 8:17am On Nov 22, 2016
My future wife must be creative, cute and confident..... dats what I call CCC
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by Diplomaticbeing(m): 9:15am On Nov 22, 2016
Any day I find a lady of realistic moral and altruistic ethical leanings, I will immediately end my search for a life partner. And of course, she must also be witty and physically attracted to me (beauty still remain in the eye of the beholder, by the way).

2 Likes

Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by faithugo64(f): 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
Gentleface5:
feconini,can you kindly give me a call,my phone had issues,changed phone and lost your number,there is no other way to reach you than this
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by Abso1uteZero(m): 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
AccessME:
As for Me

2. Average on height

Share yours guys!!!
So You Want A Slave? For Me, She Should Be The Good Kind Of Crazy.
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by Mujaheeeden: 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
nessaluv:
U can only get half of DAT in one person cos ure not perfect.
yea. You are correct
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by Mujaheeeden: 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
I need a girl that's level headed and cool. Intelligence is what i love about ladies but she doesn't need to be a nerd.

2017 is my year of altar call
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by Bubblewitch: 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
AccessME:
As for Me

2. Average on height

Share yours guys!!!
bro go and marry Mary cry
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
faithugo64:
feconini,can you kindly give me a call,my phone had issues,changed phone and lost your number,there is no other way to reach you than this
ok, sorry dear. no wonder ur line didn't go thru for some days
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by chigoizie7(m): 12:12am On Dec 12, 2016
1st of all,

1, dark/chocolate skin.

2, average height.

3, beautiful, (@least presentable, she must not be a miss world)

4, nice body shape( moderate Boobs and waist/ukwu).

5. A neat girl.

6. Some that loves cooking( there is a big difference between knowing how to cook, and having cooking as a thing u enjoy doing).

7. Jovial, loves and respects humanity( how good u treat people around u matters a lot to me).

8. Supportive.

9. Knowing when to draw a line. ( know when to call me all sorts of name even in public, I can take it, and when not to try that even if we are in the toilet alone).

10. I play alot, so, getting someone who is good @ that is a bonus to me( I don't want all these over serious babes.

11. U must not be all that religious, but I would want u to be morally tight.

12.i don't want sex freaks.

13. As an introvert, I want a lady who understands me.

Someone who sees my family as her own too, someone who doesn't frown @ giving help to people, someone who sees my friends as her friends too( @least the good ones, I get bad friend aswell)
14 if I remember others, I will modify
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by Siahnation: 12:40am On Dec 12, 2016
1.A Girl That Will Show Me Love 2. She Must Be Very Decent 3. She Must Feel Free Talking To Me 4. She Must Feel Free Telling Me Her Feelings 5. She Must Be Good In The Kitchen 6. She Must Be Good At Bed Most Especially Twisting Her ***** 7. We Must Be Friends And Love Must Lead 8. She Must Be Very Submisive And Understanding 9. Well Educated And Hard Working 10. I Must Be In Love With Her And Her Personality 11. She Must Be Sexy 12. She Must Be Good Looking And Neat 13. She Must Always Have My Time 14. She Must Always Cook For Me 15. She Must Like My Friends And Family 16. She Must Have A Good Mindset 17. Etc They Are Not All Necessary I Just Need A Woman We Will Understand Ourselves
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 12, 2016
Haba! embarassed... You people should kuku kill us
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by FutureSenator: 12:54am On Dec 12, 2016
Somebody exactly like yemsai
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 12, 2016
I want a girl who is governed by logic and reason and not emotions. Dark skin, taller than 5.5, loves books and can take charge of situations. I don't want a girl who is going to wait for me to provide all the leadership hence the need for her to have initiative and worldly wisdom.
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by yemsai(f): 12:55am On Dec 12, 2016
FutureSenator:
Somebody exactly like yemsai
undecided undecided..
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by olac21(m): 10:23am On Dec 12, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Am not sure you can get all these in a woman!But then,it wont cost you a thing to mould her yourself!

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Christians Should Be NUDIST. / Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy! / It's Been Five Months And This My Comment Is Still Getting Likes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.