Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,704 members, 7,865,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

6 Months B4 Marriage, I Got To Knw We Both AS. What Do I Do? Do I Continue? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Months B4 Marriage, I Got To Knw We Both AS. What Do I Do? Do I Continue? (515 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? / Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Months B4 Marriage, I Got To Knw We Both AS. What Do I Do? Do I Continue? by meekyrozzay: 10:19am On Nov 21, 2016
Am confused, am emotional down, i lost myself. we've been dating for 6 years and its time to plan our marriage, we both had our test and found out we are both AS.

#Palmchat
Re: 6 Months B4 Marriage, I Got To Knw We Both AS. What Do I Do? Do I Continue? by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 21, 2016
It's not advisable to continue. It may be very hard and tough to do, but pulling out of the wedding seems the best, maybe 'only' option. For the sake of the yet unborn children
Re: 6 Months B4 Marriage, I Got To Knw We Both AS. What Do I Do? Do I Continue? by Stevebamdex(m): 10:27am On Nov 21, 2016
OP can lie for africa..grin
Re: 6 Months B4 Marriage, I Got To Knw We Both AS. What Do I Do? Do I Continue? by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2016
What are you going into the marriage for? Kids+happy home or regular legitimate sex? I'd advice you call it off if you want a really happy marriage. It may look like a somewhat difficult decision to make but you'll be happy on the long run - from a not so personal experience.

Ps: No point feeling blue because that won't make the decision for you.
Re: 6 Months B4 Marriage, I Got To Knw We Both AS. What Do I Do? Do I Continue? by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 21, 2016
Stevebamdex:
OP can lie for africa..grin
How did you figure that out?

1 Like

Re: 6 Months B4 Marriage, I Got To Knw We Both AS. What Do I Do? Do I Continue? by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 21, 2016
Julian08:
How did you figure that out?
medically itz not advisable but go ahead spiritually

Re: 6 Months B4 Marriage, I Got To Knw We Both AS. What Do I Do? Do I Continue? by queencalipso(f): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2016
Na wah oo... You've been dating for six yrs and you don't know each other's genotype!!!! I don't know why people do this, but for me, once I start liking someone the first thing I do is to ask of your bg, genotype, and other related issues even though am AA.. I just like to know cz I care about my health and his as well cz what ever that affects him will likely affect me too.

If both of you had ask questions from the beginning, you would have avoided this your touching story...

The only thing you can do now is to call off the marriage but if you feel you can risk it, the choice is yours...

2 Likes

Re: 6 Months B4 Marriage, I Got To Knw We Both AS. What Do I Do? Do I Continue? by habbyy03: 11:02am On Nov 21, 2016
queencalipso:
Na wah oo... You've been dating for six yrs and you don't know each other's genotype!!!! I don't know why people do this, but for me, once I start liking someone the first thing I do is to ask of your bg, genotype, and other related issues even though am AA.. I just like to know cz I care about my health and his as well cz what ever that affects him will likely affect me too.

If both of you had ask questions from the beginning, you would have avoided this your touching story...

The only thing you can do now is to call off the marriage but if you feel you can risk it, the choice is yours...

who ask u

(1) (Reply)

What do u see? / Christmas Gifts For Nairalanders by generous sponsor / So Sad: Just 3 Days After Wedding, Couple Involves In Tragic Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.