Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? (37857 Views)

Should My Cousin Continue With Her Or End It Mutually Right Now? / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by enshi(m): 4:51am On Nov 14, 2018
I met this young pretty girl about two months now. It was love at first sight for both of us. She is a student and she is in her early 20s.
Recently I brought up an idea to help us know each other better. This idea allows us ask each other any question especially about our past ( relationship, experiences, ideas, beliefs, and lots more) but we must answer with all sincerity.
With sincerity of all intents and purposes, I just wanted to know what my gf could/would be capable of.

My first question was have you dated a married man before, to my surprise her answer was YES , I asked for how long and she said a year plus. She was just 18 at the time and she goes to his house to make love to him when ever the wife travelled. OMG

My second was have you had a one night stand with a guy you just met, again her answer was YES and it was just some months ago and she was still dating her EX when this happened.

At this point I was just too shocked that I started asking anything. Next question was have you had a 3SOME before, her answer was NO but she has slept with two cousins though they never found out.

I was just too afraid to ask her if she smokes cos I didn't want the shock of my life.

Pls guys considering her age and knowing fully well that the leopard never changes its spots, pls do you advise I Carry on with her as my intention was to make her my last gf.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by EricBloodAxe: 4:56am On Nov 14, 2018
If u can't stand d heat, get the hell outta the kitchen. Why will u ask questions to which u almost died hearing the answers? undecided

400 Likes 26 Shares

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by enshi(m): 4:59am On Nov 14, 2018
EricBloodAxe:
If u can't stand d heat, get the hell outta the kitchen. Why will u ask questions to which u almost died hearing the answers? undecided

A cheat is a cheat ... No body really changes
My brother if you were me, knowing all these would you proceed as to dating and or marring her ??

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Oreofepeters: 5:01am On Nov 14, 2018
enshi:
I met this young pretty girl about two months now. It was love at first sight for both of us. She is a student and she is in her early 20s.
Recently I brought up an idea to help us know each other better. This idea allows us ask each other any question especially about our past ( relationship, experiences, ideas, beliefs, and lots more) but we must answer with all sincerity.
With sincerity of all intents and purposes, I just wanted to know what my gf could/would be capable of.

My first question was have you dated a married man before, to my surprise her answer was YES , I asked for how long and she said a year plus. She was just 18 at the time and she goes to his house to make love to him when ever the wife travelled. OMG

My second was have you had a one night stand with a guy you just met, again her answer was YES and it was just some months ago and she was still dating her EX when this happened.

At this point I was just too shocked that I started asking anything. Next question was have you had a 3SOME before, her answer was NO but she has slept with two cousins though they never found out.

I was just too afraid to ask her if she smokes cos I didn't want the shock of my life.

Pls guys considering her age and knowing fully well that the leopard never changes its spots, pls do you advise I Carry on with her as my intention was to make her my last gf.
public toilet alert !!!!

If you want to suffer heart break & emotional trauma you can continue the relationship...

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by EricBloodAxe: 5:15am On Nov 14, 2018
enshi:

A cheat is a cheat ... No body really changes
My brother if you were me, knowing all these would you proceed as to dating and or marring her ??
And u don't cheat? What do u really expect a girl in her early 20s who jst discovered her sexuality to do? Stay faithful n not explore her sexual fantasies? Best u can do is move on as it's obvious this girl is not done with her explorations and probably sees u as part of her adventures n not a life partner.

163 Likes 6 Shares

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by CreepyBlackpool: 5:15am On Nov 14, 2018
never check the past.
Always let the past remain in the past.
Ignorance is bliss

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by selfwife(f): 5:20am On Nov 14, 2018
Don't put all your mind 100% in the relationship. Give the relationship time. study her seriously. plus if things work out and you want children, make sure she is pregnant before marriage (natural or assisted reproduction) because the womb or Fallopian tube might be absent. Remember you aren't perfect also. treat her with love so she can pour her heart out to you. She might have had a rough beginning, rape, single parent wahala, no friends, no caring neighbors, or maybe youthful exuberance etc. I wish you well sir.

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by enshi(m): 5:36am On Nov 14, 2018
selfwife:
Don't put all your mind 100% in the relationship. Give the relationship time. study her seriously. plus if things work out and you want children, make sure she is pregnant before marriage (natural or assisted reproduction) because the womb or Fallopian tube might be absent. Remember you aren't perfect also. treat her with love so she can pour her heart out to you. She might have had a rough beginning, rape, single parent wahala, no friends, no caring neighbors, or maybe youthful exuberance etc. I wish you well sir.

Nice

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Donjazzy12(m): 5:40am On Nov 14, 2018
enshi:

She is truthful! Please consider that. 90% of young ladies in Nigeria are lesbians but keep denying it. She might have been naive. Don't rule her out completely. Give her time. Watch to know if she has changed. Test her.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by ITbomb(m): 5:52am On Nov 14, 2018
As if you wan marry am, mtchewww

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by EricBloodAxe: 6:20am On Nov 14, 2018
ITbomb:
As if you wan marry am, mtchewww
No mind the insecure broke boy grin

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by chiommy123(f): 6:29am On Nov 14, 2018
Why don't you tell us your own answers too. Let's look into both

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by carzola(m): 6:46am On Nov 14, 2018
If you live in Lagos sha
You wouldn't be alive
To create this topic ..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by enshi(m): 6:51am On Nov 14, 2018
EricBloodAxe:

No mind the insecure broke boy grin

I am sorry but it appears you'd be the last person I shall call a fool before the year ends..

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by yeyeboi(m): 8:09am On Nov 14, 2018
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by bentlywills(m): 8:09am On Nov 14, 2018
OP will just write Nonsense and Post and some Mods here will approve it

Kuku ask her if she dn born pikin before i guess the answer will be yes too....

Rubbish

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by AntiWailer: 8:09am On Nov 14, 2018
You cnt stand the answer but your loud mouth dey ask question.

She is the most sincere girl in the hood.

Other girls after sleeping with 80 guys will tell you their friend's brother raped them and that was how they got deflowered.

That is why a lot of girls will rather go to grave with some secrets when they meet a potential Maga.

If your mind can not take her past. RUNNNNNN

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by maxiuc(m): 8:10am On Nov 14, 2018
wink

Girls matter this days Na like betnaija

Even me sef I don tire

Baba play your bet and watch it play out in style

For me this days I don't attach any seriousness in dating this days I see you I like you we start dating I don't care about what you have in the past what am concerned about is what you are doing in the present with me .

Girls i keep them like 4 and be weighing them like KGS
No Time for heartbreak or paralysing shock

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by vincentjk(m): 8:10am On Nov 14, 2018
marry her only at ur own risk, the next thread u'll open will be " how i caught my fiancee with her ex on bed on our wedding night"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by jmic: 8:11am On Nov 14, 2018
sure u guys can hash things out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by lonelydora: 8:11am On Nov 14, 2018
You actually saw what you were looking for.

Op, stop asking ladies their past. Everyone has a past.
Start knowing a girl from the first day you met her.

You have a sincere girl who has turned over a new leave. Please, don't contribute to her body count later. Marry her. She's a wife material, all things being equal though

Meanwhile, how old are you?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by mysticgal(f): 8:11am On Nov 14, 2018
kikiki.....

she is body goals grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by thorpido(m): 8:11am On Nov 14, 2018
You wanted her to give you answers to 'hardcore' questions and you got it.
You have a choice to dump her and move on or accept her with her past and forge a future together.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Grupo(m): 8:11am On Nov 14, 2018
So many relationship problems lately. Thank goodness I have never been in a relationship all my life. So, this is how my life would have been marred with problems here and there.

Lastly, thank God for slay queens. They have made sex so cheap. So, why be in a relationship when you could get sex way cheaper.

Also, thank God for InMessage. I can now order slay queens and they come to my house as if I was ordering uber. Who says this life is not good?

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Feranchek(m): 8:11am On Nov 14, 2018
Have you asked yourself why she divulged so much information to you, knowing how serious you are with her and what her responses could mean to you (and do to the relationship) Well, there could be many things involved:

(1) It could be that she's being truthful cos she doesn't give a Bleep about you or the relationship, so if you like walkout, she doesn't care

(2) She could wanna start a morally sound relationship, hence wanting her new lover to know her past, accept that that was who she WAS, and hope he'll help her (together with her willingness) to become a better person

(3) And of course!!! She could be joking and wants to see what kinda person you are (in terms of maturity and all)

So if the case was number 2, are you ready

Appreciate the fact that she told you the truth sha, unlike a lady I broke up with earlier this year that made me believe she was a Virgin until I finally was able to go intimate with her. I was handling her boobs, sucking them, then went down to finger her. I first fingered with my pinky, cos I didn't want to 'injure' her, but she didn't flinch. Next, I went in with my middle finger, and still she didn't even shake (she was enjoying it and moaning). Then I thought I should surprise myself. Ladies and gentlemen of the press, I went in with my middle and ring fingers, lo and behold my friends, she still didn't flinch!!!! And I was like "but this babe say she be Virgin na!!!!" Anyway, I finished and stopped (we didn't have sex cos she still dey form good gial) But the next day came and I just didn't bother asking (till date), I just told her I was no longer interested in the relationship anymore.

So guy, appreciate that lady for being bold enough to tell you the truth about her past.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Skirmishes(m): 8:11am On Nov 14, 2018
If I believe. Make I kpeme..

U wanna use us catch cruise with ur fake story shebi..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by fezegukilove: 8:12am On Nov 14, 2018
continue at your own risk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by damoobaba: 8:13am On Nov 14, 2018
I been think say your mumu don do,but alas I was wrong.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by michoim(m): 8:13am On Nov 14, 2018
selfwife:

Good and intelligent response...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by lekhane(m): 8:13am On Nov 14, 2018
Run for your dear life!!! Especially if its opposite to the kind of person you are and your family beliefs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by decatalyst(m): 8:13am On Nov 14, 2018
So, your father's ancestral sins is about to be punished through you.

R..................U...............N!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress ESTHER AUDU Raw Sex Scene (VIDEO) / My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.