Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner (27363 Views)

Security Guard Praised For Returning Lost Wallet Filled With Dollar To Owner / Malawian Pastor,releases Customized ATM Cards For Tithe Payment / Suspected Corruption:state House Lagos Security Operatives Writes Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by oyoofong(m): 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
I am willing to bless him through God!
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by chris2face(m): 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
yomibelle:
3 intl bank cards 5 local cards and cash (which looks like dollars) and yet, silver or gold, u av not
my brother, gerrarahia
God bless u for this comment

Iranu!!!!
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by ajasbaba(m): 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
WELL NOT SURPRISED

MOST ALBINO GOT GOOD HEART. grin grin
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by realNiyi29: 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nice wink
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
Every country has upright citizens and shady characters...the existence of bad people is not limited to Nigeria . those who think all Nigerians are not trustworthy and are corrupt should have their brains checked..
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by ItzHoludex(m): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
yomibelle:
3 intl bank cards 5 local cards and cash (which looks like dollars) and yet, silver or gold, u av not
my brother, gerrarahia
must he announce wat he will give d man to d public
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
yomibelle:
3 intl bank cards
5 local cards
and cash (which looks like dollars)
and yet, silver or gold, u av not

my brother, gerrarahia
grin grin grin my sister, the thing tire me ooo, na exactly wetin come my mind be that.

H'upon h'all the dolakpo h'in the woilet, yet him no get silver or gold... People dey lie sha grin grin
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by iukpe: 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
maclatunji:
Still looking for the policeman in the story.

Security man not policeman. He must be from Akwa Ibom or Ogoni.
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by iukpe: 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
Dat9jakid:
grin grin grin my sister, the thing tire me ooo, na exactly wetin come my mind be that.

H'upon h'all the dolakpo h'in the woilet, yet him no get silver or gold... People dey lie sha grin grin

Una want make him announce wetin him give the man? abi is there a value for reward for honesty? I am sure the reward begged to be anonymous.
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by poyet(m): 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
If na Nigerian Police, dem go kill you carry the money.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
ur head strong like say dem glue ontop ya neck bro...u sabi reason..ur brain and ur head get correct marriage..d man himself na job man..
redcliff:
This guys are drama queens.. is that one dollar he is trying to show us?
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by Messybliss(f): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
henryanna36:
As shared by Akintunde Olusoji Dawodu on Nov 19.....

'There are still good people in Nigeria. I dropped my wallet at Charley Boy bus stop this morning containing at least 3 intl bank cards and 5 local bank cards, and cash. It was picked up by this security man (Augustine Joseph, Sisco Security coy) seconded to Golden Transport Gbagada. You can imagine my joy when he called me that the wallet is with him. Silver and gold I have not but I know that God would reward Augustine for his honesty and goodness. I won't give up on Nigeria. It shall be well'

Oga abeg make sure say you settle that man, infact change his life for good. If you did not do anything for than man next time you go still enter his trap. The man go plan you wella and then your body go tell you. Wetin be silver or gold i have none? Huh! For that kain money you hold for hand and the ones in the ATM cards. Hmm! Pipul, nawa ooo!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/nigerian-policeman-does.html
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
Dude was lucky, if that was me? I would have been my lucky day. I am keeping the wallet and every thing inside and more. In this recession sad
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by Pylony(m): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
chinanu123:

Really, how many have you returned before?.
Over good samaritan don dey do me before recession that them no gree dey show me for TV. I don return plenty so taaai i no fit count sef, that your once missing black Purse fit join follow the one i return. grin
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by Pylony(m): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
ItzHoludex:

must he announce wat he will give d man to d public
Nooo, but at least, make him remove the lack of "gold or silver" to indicate he encourage the man for his good effort na.
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
chinanu123:

Bros, are you pained?.
Hell NO .. why should I be I kw nada from anywhere Am just reacting to the Ugly fact that the other poster are displaying,grin
if you flow with me u will understand berra ..
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
newheart2:

Is only the police are security in Nigeria or just your hatred for that outfit
trust me,have seen enough police injustice and brutality and I even just witnessed one like 25mins ago
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
qhilo:

Bruh do you design album covers?
yes sir

1 Like

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
deebrain:

Then get ready to die because the Nigerian government is committed to ensuring the promotion of honesty among citizens through government orientation programs.

Lai Mohammed.
nigerian police? I give up
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by chinanu123(f): 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
Pylony:
Over good samaritan don dey do me before recession that them no gree dey show me for TV. I don return plenty so taaai i no fit count sef, that your once missing black Purse fit join follow the one i return. grin

So na you thief that purse. DSS will come for you to9t.
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by Sunnybabe(m): 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
southniyikaye:
oga mi sir, you misled me,u said policeman. From the look of things,that man is an honest man.
Police go return ur wallet? In this Nigeria? I die.
If he was a nigerian policeman,he can kill all onlookers there to avoid a witness scenario even if it is ordinary 500 u have in ur wallet not to talk of all those cards u mentioned.
habaaa. police offend to that extend? haha. POLICEMEN ARE UR FRIENDs NA
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by Mzsolmi(f): 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
yomibelle:
3 intl bank cards
5 local cards

my brother, gerrarahia
as in ehhh.stingy four eyed
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by Yeligray(m): 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
Idonbilivit
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by toocoded: 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
yomibelle:
3 intl bank cards
5 local cards

my brother, gerrarahia
As in ehn, if he doesnt give that guy anything, it will discourage the guy and would blame himself for not following d other thought.
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by Pylony(m): 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
chinanu123:

So na you thief that purse. DSS will come for you to9t.
Holly goes faaayaaaaa, no DSS is going to locate my house, they will jam drum, kettle and pot holes on their way as Baba got my back, besides am innocent sef.
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by purem(m): 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
Guy tnk jawe 4 did recession u return my propatiz 4 me.......
Take ur reward

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by VictorGeneral4(m): 6:57am On Nov 22, 2016
give that man something and stop talking nonsense
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by qhilo(m): 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
southniyikaye:
yes sir
Kindly drop your Whatsapp digits

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Spent 20-Years Living In A Mountain Cave (photos) / Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) / New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.