Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner (27271 Views)

Security Guard Praised For Returning Lost Wallet Filled With Dollar To Owner / Malawian Pastor,releases Customized ATM Cards For Tithe Payment / Suspected Corruption:state House Lagos Security Operatives Writes Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
See Dem .. who are they fooling .. He wan raise the man job opportunity and the man wan raise his level .. Bullshit

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by babasolo(m): 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
lolzzz i tink say na police oooo....i wan faint....those guys dat can accuse a single individual of stealing a transformer..fear dem....

1 Like

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by seunny4lif(m): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
southniyikaye:
oga mi sir, you misled me,u said policeman. From the look of things,that man is an honest man.
Police go return ur wallet? In this Nigeria? I die.
If he was a nigerian policeman,he can kill all onlookers there to avoid a witness scenario even if it is ordinary 500 u have in ur wallet not to talk of all those cards u mentioned.
grin grin
Police is your friend now
Haba
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by KAYD007(m): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
yomibelle:
3 intl bank cards
5 local cards
and cash (which looks like dollars)
and yet, silver or gold, u av not

my brother, gerrarahia

My thoughts exactly angry
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by ajalawole(m): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
Sliver nor gold u have non

and u have 3 Intel ATM's
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by goshen26: 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
haloriki:
people with conscience still exists...nice one

But scarce like good leaders in Nigeria
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by deebrain(m): 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
southniyikaye:
oga mi sir, you misled me,u said policeman. From the look of things,that man is an honest man.
If he was a nigerian policeman,he can kill all onlookers there to avoid a witness scenario even if it is ordinary 500 u have in ur wallet not to talk of all those cards u mentioned.

Then get ready to die because the Nigerian government is committed to ensuring the promotion of honesty among citizens through government orientation programs.

Lai Mohammed.
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by tbagjames(m): 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
'Silver or gold u have not' but at least u have cash at hand and presumably money in the 8 ATM accounts
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by deolu2000(m): 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hope it's nt marketing strategy sha because the name of the security coy was fully quoted. That said, when you are not greedy even if you earn a kobo and you see millions lying on the floor it won't attract you.
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by Pylony(m): 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
This is why i no longer return wallets or bags full of money to the owners, they'll always be like;

"Gold or silver i don't have thank you" shake your hand and take their leave.
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by nairaman66(m): 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
yomibelle:
3 intl bank cards
5 local cards

my brother, gerrarahia

You could not show understanding by what the man said.. The man simply said not matter how much he would give the security man for his honesty and kindness it won't be enough! Get it now?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by nairaman66(m): 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
tbagjames:
'Silver or gold u have not' but at least u have cash at hand and presumably money in the 8 ATM accounts

You could not show understanding by what the man said.. The man simply said not matter how much he would give the security man for his honesty and kindness it won't be enough! Get it now?
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by nairaman66(m): 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
ajalawole:
Sliver nor gold u have non

and u have 3 Intel ATM's

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by qhilo(m): 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
southniyikaye:
Bruh do you design album covers?
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by Nigeriatraining: 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mr Man.

Reward him now on your part, God will do the remaining part.

Thank God he met a goodhearted Nigerian if not your Wallet na Sahra!!
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by nairaman66(m): 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
The thinking of nairalanders these days is not only shallow but mind boggling! Misinterpreting what the man means by silver and gold!!
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
yomibelle:
3 intl bank cards
5 local cards

my brother, gerrarahia

grin so you expect him to say, I gave him some money. A reasonable person wouldn't do that. That saying only means he would have done something big for him. I don't think he would just collect his wallet and give the man a pat on the back. Thats crazy.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by biggie73(m): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
There is honor, even among thieves.
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by clems88(m): 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
Greedy man. Intl card seen, local card seen ,dollar seen . n hez quoting silver n gold he has not. angry . God get many people to judge on the last day angry
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
Make I no lie,if na me I go gbagi with the dollars but call you make you come collect ur cards..#sincerenigerian
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by chinanu123(f): 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
RicardozRichard:
See Dem .. who are they fooling .. He wan raise the man job opportunity and the man wan raise his level .. Bullshit

Bros, are you pained?.
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
Good people are still around but Bad people full everywhere
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by chinanu123(f): 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
Pylony:
This is why i no longer return wallets or bags full of money to the owners, they'll always be like;

"Gold or silver i don't have thank you" shake your hand and take their leave.

Really, how many have you returned before?.
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by Uzoigwe1(m): 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
This is so good of him, But will a police officer ever return a stolen property?

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by newheart2(m): 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
southniyikaye:
Is only the police are security in Nigeria or just your hatred for that outfit
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by panco: 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
for ur mind they wan impressed u abi?
dangotesmummy:
Maybe the money wey dey inside no BE better money. Maybe like 50 naira 30naira dey inside undecided

If he see better dollars or eye popping naira HE go return am? undecided

I'm not impressed
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by panco: 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
for ur mind u thought they wan impressed u abi? u funny o.
dangotesmummy:
Maybe the money wey dey inside no BE better money. Maybe like 50 naira 30naira dey inside undecided

If he see better dollars or eye popping naira HE go return am? undecided

I'm not impressed
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
yomibelle:
3 intl bank cards
5 local cards

my brother, gerrarahia
God bless your soul. I originally didn't want to comment, so I was just reading through the comments to know if anybody shared my thoughts.
He doesn't have silver nor gold.
Nonsense!!!

No be foreign currency I dey see inside the wallet so?

He doesn't have silver nor gold, but he has 3 international cards and 5 local bank cards.

Stingy morafoka!!!

This man has succeeded in getting me pissed off this afternoon
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by Antell95(m): 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by dangotesmummy: 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
panco:
for ur mind they wan impressed u abi?
YEs undecided
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by hadura29(m): 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
yomibelle:
3 intl bank cards
5 local cards

my brother, gerrarahia

Lol, you dey gan ooooo mummy..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service / Car Falls Into A Stream In Owerri, As Driver Loses Control As / Thai Buffalo Gives Birth To Human-like Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.