Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,387 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members (19166 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
MduZA:

A black south African will be your nightmare untill Jesus comes back..

I'm proudly Nigerian Yoruba, I'm indifferent to extinction or existence of south Africa

I only wonder why my country spend so much on the apartheid; it doesn't worth it. current black south Africans is a proof to that
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by calabardick(m): 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
holy fumigator
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by Irepib(m): 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
End time mumu church
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by uzuede4(f): 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
KangaIye:
Na Nigerians i think say dem no get sense before, South Africans na Mumu grin grin grin grin grin
Now u see say na Nigerians get sense pass. grin
KangaIye:
Na Nigerians i think say dem no get sense before, South Africans na Mumu grin grin grin grin grin
Now u see say na Nigerians get sense pass.
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by uzuede4(f): 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
BuhariNaWah:
I bet you the content of the aerosol has been changed.
Na Lie tongue
BuhariNaWah:
I bet you the content of the aerosol has been changed.
Na Lie
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by uzuede4(f): 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
Chrisrare:
Smh.. Nigerians are one of d most easily deceived pple in dis continent.
They are not Nigerians. Read the post again.
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
as in eh!the way I will so slaphim hen
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by redsun(m): 12:47am On Nov 22, 2016
He is not healing them,he is just inflicting them with cancer.

Fundamental ignorance is a devastating curse
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by MduZA: 4:16am On Nov 22, 2016
oluwaseyi000:

I'm proudly Nigerian Yoruba, I'm indifferent to extinction or existence of south Africa

I only wonder why my country spend so much on the apartheid; it doesn't worth it. current black south Africans is a proof to that

I'm proudly south African Zulu...very indifferent to extinction or or existence of Nigeria,I only wonder why my country spend so much on civilizing your country,your compatriots who go to ikeja just to watch escalators can attest to that...i also wonder why my leaders spent so much in rescuing you from dictatorship...it doesn't worth it..you are a proof to that.

2 Likes

Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by vislabraye(m): 5:41am On Nov 22, 2016
Progressive01:
People too foolish for this world.

Something happened in the church i attended yesterday (was there on invitation) that got me so irritated.

Some dude was testifying to God's favour during "testimony time" and the presiding pastor had the mic yanked off the dude before he could finish his testimony of how God landed him a job of running a business centre after searching unsuccessfully for a job for twwo years after NYSC.

Before dude could conclude his speech, the pastor took the mic off him and was like "praise the Lord", and just called on the next testifier. I then thought to myself, would the pastor have done same if this guy was testifying to a multimillion government contrect he's just been awarded Even if he had exhausted the time allocated to him

Christianity these days got a far different definition than what Christ intended for it to be honestly.

If na me dem embarrass like that, I no go attend that church again.
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by deathmen12: 5:46am On Nov 22, 2016
marisdgreat:
No be small thing oh, please check my signature on how to earn money through ultimate cycler by using my referral link, if you are interested u can hook me up on whatsapp then I will text u my number
how do i make payment?
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by opysdoll(f): 8:14am On Nov 22, 2016
If there's any astma patient dere I pity d person of all things insecticide!even d warning on evry insecticide can states dat it shldnt b sprayed directly 2 face or skin,dis is rough play Oooooooo
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by ScienceWatch: 1:15am On Nov 23, 2016
Church members around the world finally have scientifically verifiable evidence of what Jesus want a true pastor to do for all church members.

Because of the awesome and loving examples available to all church goers on Emmanuel TV 24 hours daily, and also on youtube.com
Fake pastors are not able to fool their members any longer.

Church members have been fooled for hundreds of years, but that is changing now thanks to the freely available Emmanuel TV and youtube.com.

Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists in Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater WORKS than these shall you do; because I go unto my Father.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Jesus say clearly in these biblical refs that these WORKS that he does bear witness that the Father has sent him.
auntysimbiat:
Photos: South African Prophet, Lethebo Rabalago uses insecticide to 'heal' church members

[img]http://2.bp..com/-m_h7qM4uIyg/WDLeqrTWZMI/AAAAAAAK_fU/U2O5ByNHV5M_IW3V6b6JyX1mck7lVLsZwCLcB/s1600/0.png[/img]

A "Prophet" Lethebo Rabalago from the Mountzion General Assembly in Limpopo, South Africa, has been pictured using Doom (an insect killer) to heal his followers during a service and prayer meeting over the weekend. Shared via the church and his alleged personal Facebook page, the prophet is seen spraying the chemical directly on their faces and body parts, in order to heal them.. Lol..

See more shocking photos ..

[img]http://4.bp..com/-veklfujFrJQ/WDLd2KXYYII/AAAAAAAK_e4/cEoHEAs-5IoDoUM_l_PmzMR7qUn8LgnagCLcB/s400/2.png[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-gQmtdjpdPw8/WDLd230SneI/AAAAAAAK_fE/2GRJAMpJSpY2WBGV32O2MpA5Y_5mAxqggCLcB/s400/4.png[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/11/photos-south-african-prophet-lethebo.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? / Please What Does The Bible Mean By "vain Repititions" Matthew 6:7? / Okorocha Tells Priests & Laity In Ahiara Diocese To Obey The Pope’s Directive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.