Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members (19146 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by Vince77(m): 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
Progressive01:
People too foolish for this world

Aswear
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by anonymuz(m): 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
What of if the the member for is allergic to insecticide?I don't know why some people are dogmatic.
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by kings09(m): 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nawa oo
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2016

south Africa deserves worse than apartheid.
only the whites make them look like a great nation ...the blacks are just something else

Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by Goddaughter: 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
Are
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by haloriki: 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
If not for the part in the bible that says judge not eh
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by DEIFIED(m): 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
haloriki:
If not for the part in the bible that says judge not eh
I am with on this.
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by lepasharon(f): 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
Christians see ur ridiculous religion
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by DavidTheGeek: 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
shocked
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by holluwai(m): 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hahaha....na doom be that o
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by danemenike: 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hmmmm.....What is actually wrong with South Africans? I just don't get it! I nearly fall of from a construction site this morning when my worker told me of a similar experience.... I laughed my lungs off.

Contact Engr. Daniel(07037629947) for your building/structural Design and property development. Clients abroad should also key-in.
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by danxzy: 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
my fellow NAIRALAND

there's one thing i believe in miracle this days

no matter what u are using to cure people i dont care where u get it because u said IN JESUS NAME before spraying it so i believe Jesus healed me not you juju
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by Longcucumber(m): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
If i have my way i will use sniper on them.since they have made up there mind to be morooon.
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by odogwu190(m): 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
KangaIye:
Na Nigerians i think say dem no get sense before, South Africans na Mumu grin grin grin grin grin
south african pple na Ode, dia own pass mumu because mumu dey try get sense small but Ode no get @ all...

1 Like

Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by Bujumbura(m): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
Progressive01:
People too foolish for this world.

Something happened in the church i attended yesterday (was there on invitation) that got me so irritated.

Some dude was testifying to God's favour during "testimony time" and the presiding pastor had the mic yanked off the dude before he could finish his testimony of how God landed him a job of running a business centre after searching unsuccessfully for a job for twwo years after NYSC.

Before dude could conclude his speech, the pastor took the mic off him and was like "praise the Lord", and just called on the next testifier. I then thought to myself, would the pastor have done same if this guy was testifying to a multimillion government contrect he's just been awarded Even if he had exhausted the time allocated to him

Christianity these days got a far different definition than what Christ intended for it to be honestly.
Omenka try Islam biko. Your body dey do you tininn tanana to join the
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by tosyne2much(m): 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
lepasharon:
Christians see ur ridiculous religion
Are you an atheist?
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by jasysandra(f): 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
It's high times this man is arrested

Which kind miracle be this angry

1 Like

Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by grace97(f): 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
all in the quest for healing, and denying the power thereof.....so smh
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
ignorance has killed many...don't fall a victim#people from the "south"
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by Sayelabola(m): 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
chinanu123:
Hahahahaha

Being trying to create a thread over an exposed Nigerian pastor in Kenya, but the network has been against it.

Below is the photo of the said pastor who said he needs to suck ladies' breasts as part of deliverance process.

Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by chinanu123(f): 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
Sayelabola:

Being trying to create a thread over an exposed Nigerian pastor in Kenya, but the network has been against it.

Below is the photo of the said pastor who said he needs to suck ladies' breasts as part of deliverance process.

hmmm

1 Like

Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by KangaIye: 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
The thing taya me o, insecticide fa, lipsrsealed

odogwu190:
south african pple na Ode, dia own pass mumu because mumu dey try get sense small but Ode no get @ all...
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by marisdgreat(f): 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
No be small thing oh, please check my signature on how to earn money through ultimate cycler by using my referral link, if you are interested u can hook me up on whatsapp then I will text u my number
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by iukpe: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
This South African pastor has far past the point of arrest. Don't know what the authorities are waiting for, maybe a repeat of the Guyana tragedy. He will soon mix some acid and command his congregation to drink so they all go to heaven.
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by joinnow: 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nawaa Wetin Person no go hear self

Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by Niflheim(m): 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
After all those years of eating grass like goats!!! The South African christians were looking for a new and revitalizing experience under their "useless pastors"!!!

And what is this new experience if I may ask? Becoming a cockroach for god!!!
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by MduZA: 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
oluwaseyi000:

south Africa deserves worse than apartheid.
only the whites make them look like a great nation ...the blacks are just something else

A black south African will be your nightmare untill Jesus comes back..
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by mecussey(m): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
Progressive01:
People too foolish for this world.

Something happened in the church i attended yesterday (was there on invitation) that got me so irritated.

Some dude was testifying to God's favour during "testimony time" and the presiding pastor had the mic yanked off the dude before he could finish his testimony of how God landed him a job of running a business centre after searching unsuccessfully for a job for twwo years after NYSC.

Before dude could conclude his speech, the pastor took the mic off him and was like "praise the Lord", and just called on the next testifier. I then thought to myself, would the pastor have done same if this guy was testifying to a multimillion government contrect he's just been awarded Even if he had exhausted the time allocated to him

Christianity these days got a far different definition than what Christ intended for it to be honestly.

If Jesus was here, he would destroy many churches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by chiraqDemon(m): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
This is nonsense
As u spray me u go receive your own slap to heal stupidity
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by Exponental(m): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
He is probably killing the mosquito brains in them so that they can think with their natural God given brain.
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by jonbellion(m): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
What kind of idiocy is this all in the name of religous beliefs
Religion is the number one enemy of common sense

Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by JABB(m): 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
Captainbells:
Africans are the most ignorant race on earth in regards to Religion.
God forbid!!

Like damn!! Insecticides have been linked to a wide range of health hazards!
That shouldn't even have a close contact with any part of the body!
All for some spiritual cleansing? Chai I laugh in Chinese!
Ndiara
It is finish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It A Sin / Is A Prayerless Christian Really A Powerless Christian? / Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.