Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,129 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:02 AM

Ondo Election: Mimiko Meets With Buhari Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Election: Mimiko Meets With Buhari Again (14488 Views)

Mimiko Meets With Pastor Kumuyi In Akure / Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) / Mimiko Meets OPC Members Over Killing Of Colleague By Fulani’s Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Election: Mimiko Meets With Buhari Again by maasoap(m): 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
breakeven:
Mimiko wasting his time. Baba will not take any step that will favour PDP. This is not GEJ who accommodate Opposition.
The last time I checked, Jonathan shared Ecological Fund to only pdp governors while Buhari gave bail out money to all interested governors without discrimination. Try again but try hard.
Re: Ondo Election: Mimiko Meets With Buhari Again by tinsel: 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ahmeduana:
THERE IS SOMETHING SHADY AND SINISTER ABOUT THIS MIMIKO, I HAVE NOT FIGURE IT OUT YET.
I agree with you. He seems like a man with another plan. I am also seeing it like he is planning with the federal government to stop jegede.
Re: Ondo Election: Mimiko Meets With Buhari Again by awayeyebundle: 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mimiko is a traitor why always going to meet Buhari that's how he deed In the time of Agagu to meet Tinubu and later betrayed him....Buahri should tell him to go and reconcile with Jimoh Ibrahim to win PDP that is Party
Re: Ondo Election: Mimiko Meets With Buhari Again by Charly68: 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
May be his excellency wants to prevail on the president to allow Eyitayo to contest at all cost,probably prevailing on INEC to extend the election time. This power game is really hot ! Truth be told,everything is working for Aketi as I predicted on this page during APC primary brouhaha . God is bent to install the man. Don't blame me,am not a politician..but a political observer.
Re: Ondo Election: Mimiko Meets With Buhari Again by Bluesearoll(m): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
HE HAS GOVERNED ONDO STATE FOR 8YEARS NOW.......... KEEP INSULTING HIM.. i think he's use to it
Re: Ondo Election: Mimiko Meets With Buhari Again by fyneguy: 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mimiko is pushing for the election to be postponed. His cards:

1. Telling Buhari and APC that Olusola Oke would win should election take place on Saturday

2. Security of lives and property can't be guaranteed as PDP supporters are spoiling for war

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo State Passes Anti-Open-Grazing Bill Into Law / Akin Alabi/NITT Facilitates Training And Empowerment Program in Ibadan / FIRS Makes ₦‎10 Trillion In Revenue For The First Time Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.