Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Please Share Your Etx-ng.com Experience-transcript Order - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Share Your Etx-ng.com Experience-transcript Order (3724 Views)

Unnecessary Delays At OAU Transcript Office Via ETX-NG / Etx-ng Is A Major Scam / ETX-NG Is A Joke!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Share Your Etx-ng.com Experience-transcript Order by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
please fellow nairalander, my friends have been complaining of late transcript delivery. ETX-NG promises 21 working days but after about 40,working days which is about 2 months, they have not been notified of their transcript getting to their destination.

share your experience
Re: Please Share Your Etx-ng.com Experience-transcript Order by nastydamus(m): 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
Trying to bump this up.
Re: Please Share Your Etx-ng.com Experience-transcript Order by odunbola: 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
I had a terrible experience with ETX-NG and I want to warn people against using their services. If you need your transcript just go to your school or find a reliable student in school to help you. I paid N26500 to ETX since October 2016 and till now my transcript has not been sent and they refused to do me a refund. The Customer service reps are also rude and unhelpful...Beware!!!!
yankeedodo:
please fellow nairalander, my friends have been complaining of late transcript delivery. ETX-NG promises 21 working days but after about 40,working days which is about 2 months, they have not been notified of their transcript getting to their destination.

share your experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Share Your Etx-ng.com Experience-transcript Order by alesheric2: 7:21am On Aug 27, 2019
ETX-NG IS S SCAM , THEY take money from people without providing the service,. For over a year , since april 2018 to be precise at that time i i applied for a post graduate abroad and wanted my transcri[t sent quickly. they promised 3 weeks.
I have obtained the transcript from my school before which make sit easier for them if they actually want to do their work.
They got my money ,has not processed the transcript till date, they claim the school was on strike, i lost the admission because my transcript was never sent. I started another application again this year requesting for the transcript , sent emails, they didnt respond, caleed their phone numbers, they picked and later stopped picking and even switched off the lines.

Up till now t August 2019, they have not processsed , replied or refund my 25000 paid . The funny thing is that their office addresss is not sated on their website . I think they were designed for scam from the on-set.

Who knows their office address.?

This cannot continue, we must all fight this exploitation. Lets mobilise to report them to appropraite authorities like Consumer Protection Council. (http://user.fccpc.gov.ng ) to file a comlaint. by the time the agency see lots of complaint from the masses, they will be forced to investigate . Let mobilise report to Institution enaging with them to provide the transcript services that they are not delivering such service but only ripping people of their money and disappointing people.

Pls lets mobileise through every means, Twitter, Instagram, facebook. this s cheat must stop. I ill also file a petitio to EFCC about this criminal activity.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

School Of Nursing Unth 2017 Admission W/o Jamb. See Details / The Most Expensive Woman On Planet Earth / ASUU To End Strike Today,7th Of Feb.2019.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.