Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,886 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

ETX-NG Is A Joke!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ETX-NG Is A Joke!!! (3502 Views)

Unnecessary Delays At OAU Transcript Office Via ETX-NG / Etx-ng Is A Major Scam / Please Share Your Etx-ng.com Experience-transcript Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ETX-NG Is A Joke!!! by odunbola: 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
I had a terrible experience with ETX-NG and I want to warn people against using their services. If you need your transcript just go to your school or find a reliable student in school to help you. I paid N26500 to ETX since October 2016 and till now my transcript has not been sent and they refused to do me a refund. The Customer service reps are also rude and unhelpful...Beware!!!! Please share your experiences too.
Re: ETX-NG Is A Joke!!! by adeyemi1430(m): 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
You were very correct, I applied for transcript through there system but they failed, when I was not getting the feedback from them just same story I had to go down to my school and sort the issue out within minutes before they later sent I was the one given them feedback. Will you blame them? If not the schools expecting returns from them that trash won't happen.
Re: ETX-NG Is A Joke!!! by Uzzyan: 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
odunbola:
I had a terrible experience with ETX-NG and I want to warn people against using their services. If you need your transcript just go to your school or find a reliable student in school to help you. I paid N26500 to ETX since October 2016 and till now my transcript has not been sent and they refused to do me a refund. The Customer service reps are also rude and unhelpful...Beware!!!! Please share your experiences too.

Nothing can be more apt!!!! Their customer service people are the height of terrible. At this rate i will have to pay again for my transcript and thats super annoying and frustrating.

what school did you finish from?
Re: ETX-NG Is A Joke!!! by wee2: 2:33am On Jul 08, 2018
They are so useless and are scam . I paid them since 2016 for my transcript as well and till date nothing has happened and they wont do any refund . 26500. N body should oay them for transcript please

1 Like

Re: ETX-NG Is A Joke!!! by KillerBeauty(f): 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2018
Those guys are scam, I went to my school uniben for my transcript and they said everything is done electronically through etx.ng. I applied in April and till today they did not give me my transcript. I've sent series of emails all with no effect, they do not even reply to emails. The website site does not have a customer care number i can call.

All this after paying 14100 naira.
They are big scam.
I'm helpless right now.
Re: ETX-NG Is A Joke!!! by wellmax(m): 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
ETX is a big scam. Deal with them at your own risk.

Very disorganized people.
Re: ETX-NG Is A Joke!!! by Chukeg: 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
KillerBeauty:
Those guys are scam, I went to my school uniben for my transcript and they said everything is done electronically through etx.ng. I applied in April and till today they did not give me my transcript. I've sent series of emails all with no effect, they do not even reply to emails. The website site does not have a customer care number i can call.

All this after paying 14100 naira.
They are big scam.
I'm helpless right now.
Did you later go went to UNIBEN for manual processing? Is there an option for that cos I'm considering going to UNIBEN.
Re: ETX-NG Is A Joke!!! by ummuasmaa: 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
EXT is wack, i had a very terrible experience with them. people should be wary of going through them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Travails Of Obtaining Transcripts In Nigerian Law School / Coincidence Or?? Wuhan 400-corona Virus� / 10 Wonders Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.