Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,525 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Visa Approved - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Approved (1005 Views)

How To Know If Your UK Visa Is Approved Or Rejected / FRSC List Of Approved Centers For Number Plates Across Nigeria / 5 Secrets For Getting Your Dubai Visa Approved (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Visa Approved by Chrisblaze1(m): 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
Vo : Tell me your study plans.
Me : I am going to the United States for my undergraduate degree in Engineering Technology which I will be specializing on Mechanical Engineering Technology which involves the industrial applications of engineering principles at Kansas state university for the total period of 48months, which will be fetching me a bachelors degree after the complications of my studies and I will be coming back to my home country joining hands with my dad deploying my acquired skills I gained in the United States into my dad's company inother to solve the challenges facing my dad's company so as to meet the global standard.
Vo : Explain what your dad's is into
Me : He's a mechanical engineer and he's into engineering design and mechanical constructions, leasing, electrical installation and power plants maintenance (heavy duties automated machines)
Vo : Did you write any test
Me : Yes I did. SAT and TOEFL. SAT ( Reading and writing : 520. Maths : 580 in total 1,100)
Vo : kept on typing for ages and said the magic words that your visa will be approved. She kept on talking but I couldn't listen to whatever she was saying my own is for her to give me my white paper after seeing so many denying of visas but I give God the Glory for making this possible and making me the first to receive the white paper after seeing so many denying.

3 Likes

Re: Visa Approved by joycesims(f): 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
lol, Happy for you! congratulations!
Re: Visa Approved by justwise(m): 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2016

(1)

How Strange 'passport With White Powder’ Led To Shutdown Of US Embassy’s Abuja / Why Nigerians Abroad Don't Throw Parties. / Nigerian Lawyer Celebrates Potholes That Keeps Expanding With Soft Drink (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.