Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads (28218 Views)

Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by hopefulLandlord: 12:38am On Nov 24, 2016
analice107:

There's what English people call Implication'. You did not say in black and white. but you implied it.

Cha!!! believe me, you're losing credibility here

you straight up said I called you a liar, I told you to post a quote of me doing that or you're a liar

now you're saying I "implied" it?

listen, I am not a kid and I have a very good memory; beneath all my arguments here I try as much as possible NOT to insult those I argue with. when I do cross that line I remember very well and never forget easily because it takes a lot of effort for me to insult someone I'm conversing with both in real life and on the internet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 12:45am On Nov 24, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Cha!!! believe me, you're losing credibility here

you straight up said I called you a liar, I told you to post a quote of me doing that or you're a liar

now you're saying I "implied" it?

listen, I am not a kid and I have a very good memory; beneath all my arguments here I try as much as possible NOT to insult those I argue with. when I do cross that line I remember very well and never forget easily because it takes a lot of effort for me to insult someone I'm conversing with both in real life and on the internet
Is this yout way of saving your face for the shame you have brought on yourself?
Credibility you say. If almighty Seun does not care about his credibility when he magnified a fraud, you think i give two hoods what you lying bats think of me?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by hopefulLandlord: 12:58am On Nov 24, 2016
analice107:

Is this yout way of saving your face for the shame you have brought on yourself?
Credibility you say. If almighty Seun does not care about his credibility when he magnified a fraud, you think i give two hoods what you lying bats think of me?

Chai!! na wa o!

okay I hear you

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:58am On Nov 24, 2016
analice107:

It is so clear that they are trying to lessen the severity of their humiliation by acting insouciant . They are atheists. They have no moral compass , so they feel , lying and concocting stories though expedient , are effective ways of attacking true believers .Most of them are nihilists - they are depressed , lonely and sad with an impulse to destroy and be malevolent because they think that life is meaningless . They want to bring you down to their pathetic lowbrow level so they can be able to beat you with experience . Don't , I mean never allow this to happen . Please .

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 1:03am On Nov 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

It is so clear that they are trying to lessen the severity of their humiliation by acting insouciant . They are atheists. They have no moral compass , so they feel , lying and concocting stories though expedient , are effective ways of attacking true believers .Most of them are nihilists - they are depressed , lonely and sad with an impulse to destroy and be malevolent because they think that life is meaningless . They want to bring you down to their pathetic lowbrow level so they can be able to beat you with experience . Don't , I mean never allow this to happen . Please .
They will remain their slimy pits by themselves.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by jonbellion(m): 2:40am On Nov 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

with the way you talk it's obvious you are befuddled most of the time undecided

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:41am On Nov 24, 2016
jonbellion:
with the way you talk it's obvious you are befuddled most of the time undecided
k

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by jonbellion(m): 2:43am On Nov 24, 2016
I don't know if all this is true or not but it would be honestly unnecessary to lie

Really
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by uvalued(m): 3:22am On Nov 24, 2016
howfa iyaff ear nothing ... PHD kwesion ...
1. what is the name of the spirokoko dude?
2. what is the name of the spirokoko dude?
HARDMIRROR someone is suggesting its SOFTMIRROR..is it true shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 4:12am On Nov 24, 2016
analice107:

You have done yourself the worst by declaring openly that you are a fraud. You wouldn't know what that means right? No, you don't. You were never a Christian so wouldn't know the shame that comes with being tagged a lair.

Hardmirrow you a compulsive and pathological liar.

I have always known that, but the atheists kept making you seem real. Now you have shamed HopefulLandlord and Seun publicly.

Now i have seen that money doesn't make the man, Character does. And am yet to see any man of integrity in this forum as an atheist.

Liars.

I rest my case.

My job here is to prove you are a liar, and i have done that. Good nite liar.
And you will also claim to be a christian.
You claim I have admitted to being a fraud how?
Did you live my life for me?
I am telling you a brother died in the mentioned fellowship, can I reverse the past? I choose not to mention his name. And I won't no matter what you say. It won't change the fact about the dead brother. Let the so called alumni come and tell me he called his friends in the fellowship and it's a lie then. Not u or anyone else here that claim to be christians behave like one so u don't even have my respect talkless of me taking u folks serious. So keep it up, it changes nothing for me.

3 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by raphieMontella: 6:33am On Nov 24, 2016
analice107:

Am sure you dont know what 'Mayday' stands for. if not you wont use it here?

thats why i put it in quotation marks..
I used it purposefully...i always do so with many other words...
Okay?
''buy-back clause'' is for football..but i use it when discussing christians ability to sin and ask for forgiveness..
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by paulGrundy(m): 6:34am On Nov 24, 2016
@HardMirror,

Dude shut up! You are a pathological liar!!
The so called Alumni did not promise to investigate the claim, he denied it, that nothing like that happened and is asking you to prove him otherwise.

Howmon: Which brother died of fasting reated complication in CACCF in 2010? I finished from FUTA in 2010 [size=18pt]I did not get such a report. Which brother?[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian/56#51256381

The onus is on you to prove it, yet see how you are trying to distract us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 6:41am On Nov 24, 2016
paulGrundy:
@HardMirror,

Dude shut up! You are a pathological liar!!
The so called Alumni did not promise to investigate the claim, he denied it, that nothing like that happened and is asking you to prove him otherwise.

https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian/56#51256381

The onus is on you to prove it, yet see how you are trying to distract us.
Na wa for you o
He only claimed to be an alumni, he did not ascertain he is a caccfite. Besides does he have all the list of people who died? I asked him to inquire, let him come back and said it never happened then I wld know he is a joker, what has happened has happened. Calling me a liar won't change it. smiley
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by raphieMontella: 6:48am On Nov 24, 2016
analice107:

You shd be ashamed of yourself.

Oh wait!!!, You have no shame.
if you want to ask someone for answers...at least learn to be civil...it would work a lot more than rants and curses..

and on shame..well im not the christian[s] who lied that this thread has been on FP before and is mouthed enough to still call someone a liar...but its the lying for jesus Ministries ...isnt it? kiss

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 6:54am On Nov 24, 2016
raphieMontella:

if you want to ask someone for answers...at least learn to be civil...it would work a lot more than rants and curses..

and on shame..well im not the christian[s] who lied that this thread has been on FP before and is mouthed enough to still call someone a liar...but its the lying for jesus Ministries ...isnt it? kiss
Make una chill, shey na this same nairaland we dey. I am going no where. I will still use these their accusations against them. Shey they are still asking for name of a dead brother that can't even defend himself. I have mentioned enough names of people who are still alive that can come here and defend themselves. If they truely read the thread "pastor to atheist" about 3 nairalanders confirmed my story including one whom I mentioned his name.
I won't mention the brother's name. Let them go and die grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by butterflylion: 6:58am On Nov 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin

Hopefullandlord showed how extremely gullible he is by rushing to open a thread asking Christians to point out that liar's lies . grin grin

Very gullible irrational humans , those atheists are .

Pathetic
And now the Chickens have come home to roast, hopefulLandlord has gone into hiding.

These people enh?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by hopefulLandlord: 6:59am On Nov 24, 2016
butterflylion:

And now the Chickens have come home to roast, hopefulLandlord has gone into hiding.

These people enh?

its not a crime to read previous pages of this thread, is it?

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 7:06am On Nov 24, 2016
butterflylion:

These people enh?
I don't know about hopefullandlord, but hardmirror is solidly here. cheesy

Keep the wailing up. Maybe u folks will resurrect the brother to prove me a liar.
Where is the acclaimed futa alumni that claims he knows all those who died in his 5 years in futa. I am here waiting for him.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 7:07am On Nov 24, 2016
raphieMontella:

Its obvious you do not know curses are.

Shifting the post is satans tactics to evade the point.

pay attention and address the case here and stop rambling.

Call the Hardmirrow you hailed to come and give answers to the questions posted to him.
It wont be a bad idea if you help him out.

3 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 7:10am On Nov 24, 2016
HardMirror:

I am telling you a brother died in the mentioned fellowship, can I reverse the past? I choose not to mention his name. And I won't no matter what you say. It won't change the fact about the dead brother. Let the so called alumni come and tell me he called his friends in the fellowship and it's a lie then. Not u or anyone else here that claim to be christians behave like one so u don't even have my respect talkless of me taking u folks serious. So keep it up, it changes nothing for me.
Hardmirrow just admit it. You are a liar.
Shame on Seun.

4 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by otemanuduno: 7:10am On Nov 24, 2016
analice107:

You lying master ran away from your doctor Belarus thread come here? Gang of liars.

ANA'LIES' GOD FORBID THAT I SHOULD LIE. I don't belong to the belief of liars like you.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 7:14am On Nov 24, 2016
analice107:

Call the Hardmirrow you hailed to come and give answers to the questions posted to him.
Village girl, when will you learn to spell mirror. I can imagine your phonics grin "mirrow"

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 7:18am On Nov 24, 2016
analice107:

Hardmirrow just admit it. You are a liar.
Shame on Seun.
Admit what?
This is like you admitting you are a goat. Are you a goat? If I keep telling you to admit you are a goat, does that make sense?
I know all I've said are true so you can't tell me to call myself a liar.
Or are you with the Nigerian police that forces people to confess to crimes they never committed?
Madam mirrow. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by raphieMontella: 7:18am On Nov 24, 2016
analice107:

help him out?
Futa has no connection with asaba...
He has given the guy what to start on...
Its the guys turn to come and state his findings...hardmirror was specific..
It seems the dude wasnt in the fellowship...so we wait on him..

if we should go by the christians style..
The asker should provide evidence he's an alumni of FUTA too
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 7:19am On Nov 24, 2016
otemanuduno:
ANA'LIES' GOD FORBID THAT I SHOULD LIE. I don't belong to the belief of liars like you.
My brother sit back and enjoy this show against "hardmirrow"
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 7:22am On Nov 24, 2016
HardMirror:

So if I don't answer you that means I lie? Lol
Ok nau. I am enjoying this
Am just ashamed on your behalf sir.

How do you even think?

How many people die yearly? How will this Guy exactly whom you claimed died if you refuse to give him a name?

If 5 persons died in that year and he mentions one of them, wont you rush to say its the one?

Give the name here, lets comfirm.

Let it be known to all the lying atheists in this forum, if any of you intents to defame any Christian here, be sure to be armed with proofs, because from now henceforth, If you post any info, investigation shall be done and details shd be made available by the Op for the investigation.

Enough of this shameless lies.

2 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 7:22am On Nov 24, 2016
raphieMontella:

help him out?
Futa has no connection with asaba...
He has given the guy what to start on...
Its the guys turn to come and state his findings...hardmirror was specific..
It seems the dude wasnt in the fellowship...so we wait on him..

if we should go by the christians style..
The asker should provide evidence he's an alumni of FUTA too
Abeg, just dey watch, somebody died of complications from ulcer suspected to be from his aggressive lifestyle of fasting, someone came from the blues to claim he is an alumni and did not hear about it. Let him come and tell me more since he knows everyone that dies in the school. I am here. Truth is truth. They shld keep shouting to high heavens
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 7:23am On Nov 24, 2016
analice107:

Am just ashamed your behalf sir.

How do you even think?

How many people die yearly? How will this Guy exactly whom you claimed died if you refuse to give him a name?

If 5 persons died in that year and he mentions one of them, wont you rush to say its the one?

Give the name here, lets comfirm.

Let it be known to all the lying atheists in this forum, if any of you intents to defame any Christian here, be sure to be armed with proofs, because from now henceforth, If you post any info, investigation shall be done and details shd be made available by the Op for the investigation.

Enough of this shameless lies.

Madam mirrow, cry more than this, "ashame" more than this, I won't post the name. I am here solidly. There are so many names I have mentioned, you did not bother investigating them and interviewing them, it is a dead brother's name you are looking for.
Frustration will kill una today

3 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by mrmrmister: 7:28am On Nov 24, 2016
Y'all should just shut the fvck up
He does not want to mention the guy's name
Is it by force?
Don't you guys have more pressing issues in your lives?
How would a dead man's name contribute anything to your lives?
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 7:32am On Nov 24, 2016
mrmrmister:
Y'all should just shut the fvck up
He does not want to mention the guy's name
Is it by force?
Don't you guys have more pressing issues in your lives?
How would a dead man's name contribute anything to your lives?
My oga, it baffles me. They claim they want to investigate, names are abundant on the original thread, they have not bothered contacting any of those I felt safe to mention. They want me to dishonour a dead brother so that his name will be on the internet with the tag of his cause of death. Not me.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by uvalued(m): 7:33am On Nov 24, 2016
HardMirror:

so much for reality... shocked i yaff seen the light of athirst for knowledge... why are you protective of that name.. SEUN is a known athiest and who cares... he enjoys his biz so be man enough or rather be a HARDENED MIRROR to reflect the truth of the name of da spirokoko broza..for real grin

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by uvalued(m): 7:37am On Nov 24, 2016
HardMirror:

Na wa for you o
He only claimed to be an alumni, he did not ascertain he is a caccfite. Besides does he have all the list of people who died? I asked him to inquire, let him come back and said it never happened then I wld know he is a joker, what has happened has happened. Calling me a liar won't change it. smiley

foundation of lies cannot stand.. what is it so hard to MENTION A NAME which you know THEN damogul and others can research if true... rather you are putting the horse before the cart... resesearch the name THEN give the name..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20)

Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye / Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) / Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.