Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship Read More: Https://ww - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship Read More: Https://ww (836 Views)

Residents Flee Abia Community Over Alleged Herdsmen Attack Read More: Https://ww / Why Osinbajo Must Not Contest If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe Read More: Https://ww / "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship Read More: Https://ww by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
Sometimes, the difference between a successful relationship and a failed on is timing. It is not simply about the time you meet your partner, the timing of other activities such as getting married, making love, having kids and so on will matter a lot. The decision for when to have sex is usually dependent on each person. There are people who have sex on the first date, after a few weeks, months and some even wait until marriage. Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Young African American Couple Walking In Countryside The main problem with this question is that there is no one answer or one formula. People who sleep together on the first date can go on to have a successful relationship and those who wait until marriage could end up unhappy. Just as with everything else, nothing is for certain.

The main thing you have to ask yourself is, do you want to have sex and are you emotionally/practically prepared? If your answer to both is yes, then have at it. Listen to these people’s experience on the matter. Tina: “I have sex as soon as possible. Sex is important to me. I do not want to waste time waiting for years only to realise we are not sexually compatible.” Share on Facebook Share on Twitter African American couple talking together on couch Cassper: “I am old-fashioned. I will wait a while and also make sure she is not dating anyone else before we go all the way.” Gbemi: “It depends. I never follow any specific rules. Sometimes, I have sex on the first date and other times, I can wait months. It has never affected my relationship one way or another.”

Favour: “I let the kissing determine. If we have gotten very comfortable with kissing and being together, then I know it’s time.” What is your own view on the matter?

Read more: https://www.naij.com/1051044-long-wait-sex-new-relationship.html?utm_source=fb_buzz_main&utm_medium=fb

Cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship Read More: Https://ww by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship Read More: Https://ww by vicben27(m): 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
mak i book space
Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship Read More: Https://ww by NCP: 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mods can we have this post at the right section of NL, the Jokes Section.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship Read More: Https://ww by andresia(m): 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
Wailer. Chai, see what you have been reduced to
Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship Read More: Https://ww by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
Front seat *sips cold nunu*

(1) (Reply)

Igbo, Yoruba Urged To Unite / Biafra Is Spiritual - IPOB. / Is Former Enugu Governor Chime Alive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.