Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform (28775 Views)

Government Attention Needed At Ketu Pedestrian Bridge / Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Continues To Shake As Terrified Commuters Beg KAI / Aso Rock Shakes As Top International Lawyer Blows Hot, Calls Buhari To Order!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform by yomibelle(f): 10:11am On Nov 22, 2016
Re: DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform by Naijapopular(f): 10:12am On Nov 22, 2016
Lagos government should do something about that bridge
Re: DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform by Berrypie(f): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2016
More bridges should be constructed to ease movement and the present one should be renovated.
Re: DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform by jeffcole(m): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2016
The rate at which pocket pickers will locate there ehn
Re: DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform by labbyk(m): 10:14am On Nov 22, 2016
sexychocho:
Dis is serious oooo.... I can't imagine expecting everybody to pass only dat bridge.... Infact dey use to form queue sef... It is well sha
[sub][/sub]
Re: DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform by PDBonline: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2016
ehispapa:
i am always scared when i see pics of Nigeria. that country is very backward and underdeveloped. i need not wonder why an average Nigerian never want to come back home after crossing the bother. what a rot!!
This is not all about Nigeria though we are still far behind. Seems you just get to see the negatives.

1 Like

Re: DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform by labbyk(m): 10:15am On Nov 22, 2016
Captainbells:
And that state is supposed to have a government in charge??
undecided
Re: DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform by CXLVII: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2016
ehispapa:
i am always scared when i see pics of Nigeria. that country is very backward and underdeveloped. i need not wonder why an average Nigerian never want to come back home after crossing the bother. what a rot!!

Have you crossed the "BOTHER"?

2 Likes

Re: DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform by Kingbuhari(m): 10:17am On Nov 22, 2016
those Afonjas are they doing crusade up there

1 Like

Re: DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform by purpulrain: 10:21am On Nov 22, 2016
ehispapa:
to blow ur head off dey hungry me▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
Re: DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 22, 2016
iamphotoshoot:

You have very little sense.
The state government doesn't operate with Magic. If, no one reports the incidence, the government wouldn't know, and nothing would be done.
Be rest assured that now that they do, efforts would be made to avoid any danger.
Think before you comment next time ma'am

Oga, you don't ridicule people anyhow because you want to make a point.

Ambode boy, the government knows that lagos is highly populated and majority do not have cars, they should have checked the conditions of all the bridges, and fix all bad ones, before enforcing "No express crossing" law!

Her sense may be little but still better than yours!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform by CXLVII: 10:26am On Nov 22, 2016
Lagos needs to start thinking of deporting people back to there towns and villages cos an impending doom lik the 3rd mainland bridge might occur if population control is not activated

grin grin grin
Re: DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform by abiodunodunsi1: 10:26am On Nov 22, 2016
end time bridge
Re: DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 22, 2016
CXLVII:

Have you crossed the "BOTHER"?

Why are we like this?

He has communicated. Next time, do it politely or ignore!

BORDER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform by vincentont(m): 10:26am On Nov 22, 2016
Seriously the op is right,that bridge is shaky nd do vibrate, if u ve not cross it u wont knw. I think its high time Lagos govt shld do something abt d bridge.

1 Like

Re: DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 22, 2016
ehispapa:
After crossing the "bother" ke? I guess you live in somalia
Re: DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 22, 2016
Lagos isn't a place where sane humans should live in.

1 Like

Re: DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 22, 2016
Bolustic:

I was forced to check all your previous posts and I found out that you were most active in the Celebrites/Romance/Events and Religion rooms.

In case you don't have anything sensible to say, don't come to the politics room, it's not for people like

Amdode boiz at work undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 22, 2016
Bolustic:

I was forced to check all your previous posts and I found out that you were most active in the Celebrites/Romance/Events and Religion rooms.

In case you don't have anything sensible to say, don't come to the politics room, it's not for people like
And with all the bullocks you just wrote, you think you've made sense??
Funny how you guys drown yourselves in politics and the end result is a total failure
Nigeria as a whole is a failed state

The state Government should be responsible for the welfare of her citizens, and you know what welfare is, don't you?
Now having people walk that bridge isnt a very assuring site that they have a functioning government in that state..

You fight all you care on NL and still plunge yourselves into deep shambles by electing crooks and tyrants.
Cow

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform by Collins0609(m): 10:31am On Nov 22, 2016
This one na hold up
Re: DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform by YourNemesis: 10:33am On Nov 22, 2016
Na waa o.
What is the real population of Lagos state sef ....
Re: DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform by victor2exl(m): 10:35am On Nov 22, 2016
IgboGoat:
Ftc

This bus stop needs a new bridge...
Re: DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform by Longcucumber(m): 10:38am On Nov 22, 2016
raphealolami:
Water don pass Garri
oga don run away.
Re: DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform by intercom: 10:39am On Nov 22, 2016
please Julius Begger should do some thing fast because if we are waiting for this present government, they may be casualties.
Re: DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform by phenst(m): 10:42am On Nov 22, 2016
shocked and people still dey pass am
Re: DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform by LorDBolton(m): 10:42am On Nov 22, 2016
The ketu bridge is solid it's the railings that needs to be worked on n those hausa beggars permanently chased away.

Also the pedex bridge @ Anthony wobbles under little pressure o.

I called the emergencies number and informed them so far I haven't seen any change /work done.

The igbo trader (selling on the bridge) just dey laugh say e no fit fall na, that's the mindset of the average Nigerian

Until calamity occurs they won't listen.

1 Like

Re: DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform by dornald: 10:43am On Nov 22, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
Mavin1:
Na by force to live in Lagos?
I wonder ooooo
Re: DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform by sparkleRed(f): 10:43am On Nov 22, 2016
Captainbells:
And that state is supposed to have a government in charge??

Ur problem is ignorance mehn ah lipsrsealed undecided
Re: DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform by remiopash: 10:43am On Nov 22, 2016
IT SHOULD BE SUPPORTED/REINFORCED AT THE MIDDLE TO COUNTER DOWNWARD FORCES ACTING ON IT AS A RESULT OF HUMAN MOVEMENT EN MASS ON IT.
Re: DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 22, 2016
Kizyte:
Are those humans on that bridge? shocked

Imagine Buhari trying out 'Change begins with me' on that pedestrian bridge. Boko Boys will be like:
Buhari iz stuck! Buhari iz stuck!! Fire za missilez! Fire za missilez!!

grin

LOL. Guy abeg Park well. You are a grade one national security risk
Re: DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform by Dammyrosky(m): 10:45am On Nov 22, 2016
The Lagos state government should find solution to that as soon as possible. I think if they can create another pedestrian bridge within that area, it will surely solve the problem. I pray the government take a quick step ooo because "prevention is better than cure".

1 Like

Re: DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform by Obito555(m): 10:45am On Nov 22, 2016
Thier has being heavy traffic of people plying almost all lagos pedestrain bridges along ikorodu road since The shortcut of crossing the road has being blocked, even sometime u wil have to work about 200m after u must have alight from the bus or BRT to use the bridge. The goverment is trying their best as thier is a new steel bridge under construction in ojota because of too much ppl using the bridge. I think ketu also need another bridge. Amode is really working...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ayo Fayose And Helen Paul Pictured Together / Audio Of Obiano, Ifeanyi Ubah And Ibeto's Meeting On Automatic Senatorial Ticket / APC Kaduna Picks Hadiza Balarabe As El'Rufai's Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.