Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform (28779 Views)

Government Attention Needed At Ketu Pedestrian Bridge / Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Continues To Shake As Terrified Commuters Beg KAI / Aso Rock Shakes As Top International Lawyer Blows Hot, Calls Buhari To Order!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform by UjSizzle(f): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2016
iamphotoshoot:

Your point would have been noted if you tell me you would prefer people keep crossing the highways than make do with what they have and expect a new one.
Take note, I am not saying the bride isn't in a terrible state. Banning of people crossing the highway didn't start with ambode, and all over lagos, we can see his efforts in providing safe bridges, keep your fingers crossed, a new bridge is already being planned for. And If you still go ahead to quote me, you should also tell me if you would prefer people still crossing the highways as they wait...
As far as Ketu is concerned, I think the road is still safer than that bridge. At least drivers knew to slow down around there. What's left of the rails of that bridge doesn't know to hold still so no one falls atop an oncoming vehicle underneath.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tragedy!! APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Ekiti [Photo] / Drama As Two PDP Candidates Lay Claim To INEC Certificate Of Return In Enugu / Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.