Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal (165649 Views)

Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. / Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply / NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by illuminaty(m): 10:34am On Nov 22, 2016
Heineken:
Thats what I want to know too. I Don log in already
how did you log in?
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by CallofDuty(m): 10:36am On Nov 22, 2016
Heineken:
very case sensitive dear. You must use what you used then.. Just know if it's small or In capital letters.. I just log in now
pls what did u use as username and password..this npower people tire person..they didn't even inform the public on how to sign in..people are just guessing and doing combinations.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Heineken(m): 10:38am On Nov 22, 2016
CallofDuty:
pls what did u use as username and password..this npower people tire person..they didn't even inform the public on how to sign in..people are just guessing and doing combinations.
its easy dear.. Use your phone number as ur username and ur surname as password. Try it and let me know how fr
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Heineken(m): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2016
illuminaty:
how did you log in?
use ur phone number and surname
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by illuminaty(m): 10:40am On Nov 22, 2016
Heineken:
use ur phone number and surname
...on npower teach abi?
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by stone07(m): 10:42am On Nov 22, 2016
All d options people are giving are not working. hope this login thing is not based on location.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by CallofDuty(m): 10:42am On Nov 22, 2016
Heineken:
its easy dear.. Use your phone number as ur username and ur surname as password. Try it and let me know how fr
. Am on Npower Teach...still not working..I can still gain access to the previous site but not this npvn one..
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by esosuo2: 10:45am On Nov 22, 2016
humilitypays:
After seeing the people that got selected for this N-power programme and those that weren't selected, I came to the conclusion that Nigeria is going nowhere!

Majority of the people selected for this N-Power stuff are working class Nigerians.

Most of the youths that deserve this were not selected, which makes me to ask: what criteria did they use to select the successful applicants?

I thought they said they would use BVN to check applicants' bank accounts to know the inflow of cash into their account?

The organizers just ended up selecting rich Nigerians and abandoning the poor youths that needed this programme to earn a living, too bad.

Why didn't they liaise with Nigerian Pension managers, and also use BVN to screen applicants to know their true employment status before making final selection

In fact, everything about Buhari's government has been a total hoax and Osinbajo failed in this programme!

How Did They Fail in This Programme?

1. There was no enough awareness to get most Nigerian unemployed youths aware before the application was closed!

So mostly gainfully employed people with constant access to the internet knew about it and applied!

Mistake number 1!

2. Majority of the successful applicants are working and earning good income self, kai, Naija! Lol

‎FG should better stop this nonsense free money they want to share to people that don't need it and start afresh and ensure they screen applicants well by working with Pension managers and using BVN to make sure all successful applicants are truly unemployed and needy!
dis guy are you are nigerian so? talking of awareness, who dey find something to do at d time it was advertize and still did not hear of npower definitely wasnt looking for an engagement

4 Likes

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Heineken(m): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2016
illuminaty:
...on npower teach abi?
yes.. Teach is for N community
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by agwu123(m): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2016
The various options are not working. Hope they resolve this issue soon. Kudos to the FG!
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Heineken(m): 10:50am On Nov 22, 2016
CallofDuty:
. Am on Npower Teach...still not working..I can still gain access to the previous site but not this npvn one..
wow.. And it's opening o .. I for help you but it doesn't make sense cos na secret things dey there... Bvn dey inside.. Even now I logged out and entered again
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by illuminaty(m): 10:50am On Nov 22, 2016
Heineken:
yes.. Teach is for N community
..thanks.although it's still showing me invalid username and password
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Donlexino(m): 10:52am On Nov 22, 2016
Esmael23:
We will rely on this thread for all information. But anyone still interested in joining the WhatsApp group can follow this link. You can still meet more people who are not on Nairaland and share information. #justmyopinion https:///G4jQ7W7WiYbBEHbsh6cNE3
08035742568 add this numbr cnt undrstnd ur link
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by gtnapes: 10:52am On Nov 22, 2016
Please Has anyone on N Power-Community education been able to login. It keeps saying Invalid username or password

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by chrisantus25(f): 10:52am On Nov 22, 2016
Heineken:
wow.. And it's opening o .. I for help you but it doesn't make sense cos na secret things dey there... Bvn dey inside.. Even now I logged out and entered again

Has any 1 login for Health
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by muredo(m): 10:54am On Nov 22, 2016
IamPrince1:

My dear I have tried all that still the same problem.

I checked the website,only N-TEACH indicated GETTING STARTED,other column for N-AGRO and the rest is COMING SOON
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by kingjosephat(m): 10:55am On Nov 22, 2016
please guys, am done with the updating of account, just want to know the next step and please, can someone explain the "prepare" in that NPVN page, must we complete that course before going to the next phase of collecting the tablets and placements.
Thanks
Anticipating
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by shebayaha: 10:55am On Nov 22, 2016
Welcome back to NYSC. after 2yrs hope not to see u back on d street.

1 Like

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by muredo(m): 10:56am On Nov 22, 2016
CallofDuty:
same here all the possible combinations have been imputed..still..no show

I checked the website,only N-TEACH indicated GETTING STARTED,other column for N-AGRO and the rest is COMING SOON
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Heineken(m): 10:56am On Nov 22, 2016
chrisantus25:

Has any 1 login for Health
health, agro and build coming soon.. Only teach (community) is ready
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by muredo(m): 10:57am On Nov 22, 2016
CallofDuty:

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by muredo(m): 10:58am On Nov 22, 2016
Carmal90:

Am agro and still not able to log in yet

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Heineken(m): 10:58am On Nov 22, 2016
kingjosephat:
please guys, am done with the updating of account, just want to know the next step and please, can someone explain the "prepare" in that NPVN page, must we complete that course before going to the next phase of collecting the tablets and placements.
Thanks
Anticipating
Thats what I want to see know too..
My man Mbok mention me if you gt any info whether to click on prepare or anything
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by brightguru(m): 11:01am On Nov 22, 2016
mukhcech:

Good of you bro. You knew your Onions and went for it. Many youths in Nigeria are very lackadaisical and have very negative attitudes. They will mostly thrive only where there is corruption. Those people saying they didnot take the test and their name was posted are mischief makers and grave liars.

what is rather true is that most people who wrote the assessment test where selected.
the Applications remained the main yardstick for selecting successful applicants. For States with a large number of applications, (e.g. Rivers, Lagos, Osun), the pass average at the assessment stage was used as a measure to select those who emerged first in line.....so the people saying they did not take the test are saying the truth. https://portal.npower.gov.ng/selection.pdf
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by rhektor(m): 11:03am On Nov 22, 2016
humilitypays:
After seeing the people that got selected for this N-power programme and those that weren't selected, I came to the conclusion that Nigeria is going nowhere!

Majority of the people selected for this N-Power stuff are working class Nigerians.

Most of the youths that deserve this were not selected, which makes me to ask: what criteria did they use to select the successful applicants?

I thought they said they would use BVN to check applicants' bank accounts to know the inflow of cash into their account?

The organizers just ended up selecting rich Nigerians and abandoning the poor youths that needed this programme to earn a living, too bad.

Why didn't they liaise with Nigerian Pension managers, and also use BVN to screen applicants to know their true employment status before making final selection

In fact, everything about Buhari's government has been a total hoax and Osinbajo failed in this programme!

How Did They Fail in This Programme?

1. There was no enough awareness to get most Nigerian unemployed youths aware before the application was closed!

So mostly gainfully employed people with constant access to the internet knew about it and applied!

Mistake number 1!

2. Majority of the successful applicants are working and earning good income self, kai, Naija! Lol

‎FG should better stop this nonsense free money they want to share to people that don't need it and start afresh and ensure they screen applicants well by working with Pension managers and using BVN to make sure all successful applicants are truly unemployed and needy!

This is what happens when you are terrible looser.
Some people cannot just stomach their ineptitude. You tried but failed this time does not mean the world is going to end. You claim that the application was closed before people got awareness Chai see how you shot yourself at the foot. Application that was extended till September? It was slated for August however it was extended till September.
Mr wailer try harder next time

2 Likes

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by IamPrince1: 11:04am On Nov 22, 2016
The thing its not going joor, many people can't log in. Is there anybody selected in Lagos that was able to log in here?
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by visita: 11:09am On Nov 22, 2016
I'm n-power health and ive not been able to login too
chrisantus25:
Pls has any N-health login cos av nt bin able to login
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by DrHighchief(m): 11:11am On Nov 22, 2016
stone07:
we are not talking about their normal site where u login with surname and phone number.
We are talking about d site to update your profile
npvn.npower.gov.ng
But saying invalid user name and password. Have u done urs?
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by DIYlady01: 11:13am On Nov 22, 2016
Carmal90:

Dey did not send me message as well,but cos I need d job,i had to check their site continuously till I was allowed to write d test, now am shortlisted...
I heard some people saying dey did not do d test and their names was pasted!

The same thing happened to me. I was not sent a text for the scheduled date of the test. I decided to check the Twitter handle of NPower where I got the date for the exam. If I had been waiting for the text message na OYO be that. I was shortlisted as well, currently self-employed, did not know anyone to boost my chances of employment and I have teaching experience.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Awedman: 11:19am On Nov 22, 2016
please people I need your opinion on this Npower things,is it possible for someone to quit Npower if it was shortlisted for other govt jobs like fcsc,DPR or Firs.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by stone07(m): 11:20am On Nov 22, 2016
DrHighchief:

But saying invalid user name and password. Have u done urs?
No.it does not log in since yesteday
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Kazrem(m): 11:24am On Nov 22, 2016
Mopricelezz:
Use your email address as username and your Surname as password. The password you used during the assessment. Lobatan!!! It worked for me
I did that but it's still saying invalid username or password

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

BEDC Dragnet Test.... / Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.