Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal (165653 Views)

Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. / Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply / NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by IamPrince1: 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
who has received the message from them, I mean those of us having l mean those of us having log in issues
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Heineken(m): 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
adenike1215:

Guess N-Teach is different, you'll click on N Community and not Teach
there's no community there... Its same thanks
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by jboixxx: 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
Username=email addy or phone #
Password= your surname or first name. I think d problem is, while filling d form, some filled their surname in place of first name.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by bamac(m): 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
jboixxx:
Username=email addy or phone #
Password= your surname or first name. I think d problem is, while filling d form, some filled their surname in place of first name.
haba bros, so na almost 60% go make such mistake? Work is still on going on the site, it is obvious this is nobody's fault

2 Likes

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Kelklein(m): 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
stone07:
That is not true.i log in for someone under Agro this morning.i have said it several times here dat if u are able to login u only have luck.we dat are unable should just wait for d admins of d site to rectify d problem.we should 4get of using this using that wen u find out u cant login.
I'm also under agro.. And I had successfully logged in when everything was active

I m sure they are doing this to control the initial traffic in order to avoid crashing the site

Everything will be back to normal in no time.

It's a good proactive measure by them.. don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by jamiu247(m): 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
IamPrince1:
Abeg o what is going on with this log in issue. Some can log in on the same portal with the right log in details while others can not. Hmmmm. This guyz should do better than this, av complained to them, and suggested that they do something about security/privacy issues when login in. Anyone can log into your account b4 you and might hold you at ransome maybe by changing your password. I can't believe when I just decided to try someone else's phone number and surname (coz mine wasnt going through) and I was able to log into the person's account just like that. I don't even know the guy, just got his details here on nairaland
Gbege nah mm be that oh!!!! Ghen Glen!!
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by adeniyitijani: 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
humilitypays:
After seeing the people that got selected for this N-power programme and those that weren't selected, I came to the conclusion that Nigeria is going nowhere!

Majority of the people selected for this N-Power stuff are working class Nigerians.

Most of the youths that deserve this were not selected, which makes me to ask: what criteria did they use to select the successful applicants?

I thought they said they would use BVN to check applicants' bank accounts to know the inflow of cash into their account?

The organizers just ended up selecting rich Nigerians and abandoning the poor youths that needed this programme to earn a living, too bad.

Why didn't they liaise with Nigerian Pension managers, and also use BVN to screen applicants to know their true employment status before making final selection

In fact, everything about Buhari's government has been a total hoax and Osinbajo failed in this programme!

How Did They Fail in This Programme?

1. There was no enough awareness to get most Nigerian unemployed youths aware before the application was closed!

So mostly gainfully employed people with constant access to the internet knew about it and applied!

Mistake number 1!

2. Majority of the successful applicants are working and earning good income self, kai, Naija! Lol

‎FG should better stop this nonsense free money they want to share to people that don't need it and start afresh and ensure they screen applicants well by working with Pension managers and using BVN to make sure all successful applicants are truly unemployed and needy!
The people I ve seen so far dt dey select are ordinary people. Chairman everything depends on ur CV/credentials. So dey attend to dose who deserve it

6 Likes

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Obas101(m): 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
IamPrince1:
Abeg o what is going on with this log in issue. Some can log in on the same portal with the right log in details while others can not. Hmmmm. This guyz should do better than this, av complained to them, and suggested that they do something about security/privacy issues when login in. Anyone can log into your account b4 you and might hold you at ransome maybe by changing your password. I can't believe when I just decided to try someone else's phone number and surname (coz mine wasnt going through) and I was able to log into the person's account just like that. I don't even know the guy, just got his details here on nairaland
lipsrsealed hope say no b my own cos na like dis i go do u

7 Likes

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by ishaq062(m): 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
okooloyun1:
If u are using phone use chrome browser. username use ur email, password ur surname in small letter.

Thank you so much for the feedback.

That is the browser I am using on my phone but the error still persist.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by AutosBay(m): 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
This programme is not worth it, with all this, they might not even pay the stipend self
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by mikovo2002(m): 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
Macgabe:

You don't need to sign in. Visit the site here and enter the phone number you use in registering for the scheme.

https://portal.npower.gov.ng/apply/selected.php
op read and understand before you contribute. you are out of point. OYO

1 Like

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Timblaze(m): 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
ifusat:
I have been able to log in,buh it's showing connect to social media Facebook twitter
the same thing, help o
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by IamPrince1: 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
grin grin
Obas101:

lipsrsealed hope say no b my own cos na like dis i go do u
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Kazrem(m): 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
quintybabe:
I have been unable to login since yesterday and I contacted the online help and got this response
Thanks. You did well. But none has received message even those who had logged in.

1 Like

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Timblaze(m): 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
i used my phone number nd surname it is tellin me to connect wit my social media.. pls who knws wat to do should help.. thanks
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by DIYlady01: 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
stone07:
u did it successfully does not mean others have not tried what u used to login in. D issues is all the options doesn't work for all.d admin of the site needs to come out and tell us what is the problem. Me dat I called myself Internet guru sef am unable to log in. Since they have lunch d npower site, this is the only stage giving me problem. I registered for 5 people and help them in other areas by giving them information. I even helped one of them to update his profile today. But mine is not opening. Saying invalid username and password. There is nothing I have not used.

I wrote that response because she did not try any of the options suggested by other members. I am sure they will rectify the glitch. You can also check out their Twitter handle. They respond faster there. Congratulations! At least your name appeared on the first list. That is something to be happy about!
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Kazrem(m): 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
quintybabe:
I have been unable to login since yesterday and I contacted the online help and got this response
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by mamud3: 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
Pls help check0803 209 6295
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by DrTims(m): 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
The site is not opening, I think i would have to try it late in the night.... coolThe site is not opening, I think i would have to try it late in the night....
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by DrTims(m): 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
Just try and login any of your social media outlet and u are good to go..
Timblaze:
i used my phone number nd surname it is tellin me to connect wit my social media.. pls who knws wat to do should help.. thanks
coolJust try and login any of your social media outlet and u are good to go..
Timblaze:
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by visita: 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
I graduated with 3rd Class in Zoology and I was shortlisted.
Chuvin22:
pls i have one question. is there anyone here who got second class lower in a health related course of study from a university that was shortlisted under n-power health??

3 Likes

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by jospepper(m): 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
Praise God I ve successfully updated my account.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Zetra(m): 11:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
IamPrince1:
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by DrTims(m): 12:24am On Nov 23, 2016
what did you use? am trying to login without succes here... no N-Community here....hmmmm
jospepper:
Praise God I ve successfully updated my account.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by ststyreal(f): 12:26am On Nov 23, 2016
Timblaze:

the same thing, help o
kindly respond to my question please, were u sent a mail? Being finding it difficult to log in.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Sonofosass: 1:13am On Nov 23, 2016
DonCrust:
This is strange, I'm still able to log in to the assessment portal using my phone number as username and first name as password but I'm get sign in error with every combination i tried at http://npvn.npower.gov.ng.

If you applied for Agro and experiencing the same thing, let's collectively find a way to contact the site admin or relevant authority for a solution. Thanks
Agro and Health portal isn't open yet be patient

1 Like

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Sonofosass: 1:18am On Nov 23, 2016
For health and Agro volunteers, physical training location details would be provided soon.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by 2LESS(m): 5:10am On Nov 23, 2016
mattyboy007:
nw dis is a nyc respond u knw.. plz can u put me tru plz whatsapp me plz 08062988689
Pls do add me wt 07031331410. Help a broda
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Sprintx24(m): 5:10am On Nov 23, 2016
Honestly is there no way these guys can just release an update to the public to ameliorate the concerns of most troubled applicants? Why not carry us along to ease our worries? I don do login combinations tire yet no luck. Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Sprintx24(m): 5:57am On Nov 23, 2016
I have finally succeeded in updating my account on npvn.npower.gov.ng. Follow these steps below:
Login using Chrome Browser
Use ur phone number as username
Then first name or surname, whichever one u used during the assessment login
Then you will be prompted to connect with any of your social media accounts.
Choose either Facebook or Twitter and login to the chosen social media, grant authority to npower and it will now take you to your account. There you can see your bvn, all you now need to do it update your bank account and that's all.
Then you can proceed to start reading all the resource materials available to Nteach to fully equip yourself with all the resources needed for your job.

Good luck and good morning everyone!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by mukhcech(m): 6:10am On Nov 23, 2016
AutosBay:
This programme is not worth it, with all this, they might not even pay the stipend self

Cry me a river. in short go hang ur self.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (39) (Reply)

BEDC Dragnet Test.... / Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.