Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,880 members, 7,844,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom (15254 Views)

Fashola Commissions New 2 X 15 MVA 33/11KVA Injection Substation In Delta (Pics) / Fashola Inspects Helicopters Used In Tracing Fault At 330KV Ikeja Transmission / Fashola Commissions Solar PP Donated By Japan In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by DavidTheGeek: 9:05am On Nov 22, 2016
IykeChukz:
Is Fashola still minister for Power?
No. He's now minister of Empire. cheesy

Download Tv Series Downloader on android to download season films for free. Thank me later. wink
Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by fr3do(m): 9:05am On Nov 22, 2016
lawyer
Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by campusflavour: 9:06am On Nov 22, 2016
pls be well informed before jubliating, what he commissioned was independent power built by akpabio , under GEJ

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by campusflavour: 9:07am On Nov 22, 2016
pls be well informed before jubliating, what he commissioned was independent power built by akpabio , under GEJ , i am in akwa ibom no light yet, u jubilate for light commissioning, without seeing light first, see this

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_National_Integrated_Power_Project

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by fr3do(m): 9:07am On Nov 22, 2016
Keneking:
How many MW?

its a switching substation not a generating plant cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by Rajiolaade: 9:10am On Nov 22, 2016
Fashola or anybody, electricity in Nigeria will work only when Nigeria overcome the forces that hindered steel development, Peugeot FAN, leyland, aluminium plant, etc.
Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by tarikem: 9:10am On Nov 22, 2016
In where I live in Abuja I have not slept without light for more than four days from January till date.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by lordyugo: 9:11am On Nov 22, 2016
CXLVII:
Middle-East people will come with there hate comments again oooo

God bless BRF
God bless President Mohammadu Buhari
God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

degenerate nairaland clown nobody takes u serious
Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by progress69: 9:11am On Nov 22, 2016
campusflavour:
pls be well informed before jubliating, what he commissioned was independent power built by akpabio , under GEJ
Just STFU abeg!!!! Is that clear?

When good things happen its GEJ, when its negative its the government n power.

Shove this shitty comment back deep down your rectum. Thanks!!

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by fuckhead: 9:11am On Nov 22, 2016
So the thing now is to go and commission a project that have been on for sometime now...this was started by Akpabio...it is even a state project that haven't even started yielding any fruit...talk of joblessness and thearitrics...Am based in Uyo do I know what am saying... This is no federal project..he was just called by the Governor to commission a project and now Zombies are masturbating on it...Smh...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by sekolaj82: 9:11am On Nov 22, 2016
I use light more than 16hours in my area ooooo.
Kudos to BRF

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by emi14: 9:13am On Nov 22, 2016
NOC1:

Mine has Increased I can boast of 16 hrs power supply. I'm sure of sleeping and waking up with light.

If you wouldn't mind, where is your location?
Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by progress69: 9:13am On Nov 22, 2016
fuckhead:
So the thing now is to go and commission a project that have been on for sometime now...this was started by Akpabio...it is even a state project that haven't even started yielding any fruit...talk of joblessness and thearitrics...

Your moniker is exactly what you are. Nothing to say again!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by progress69: 9:15am On Nov 22, 2016
emi14:

If you wouldn't mind, where is your location?

There is 16hrs light or more in Gowon Egbeda Lagos axis. It just dropped of recent. It was as high as 18-20hrs for over 5 months

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by emi14: 9:19am On Nov 22, 2016
tarikem:
In where I live in Abuja I have not slept without light for more than four days from January till date.

Your generator or?
Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by rusher14: 9:24am On Nov 22, 2016
fuckhead:
So the thing now is to go and commission a project that have been on for sometime now...this was started by Akpabio...it is even a state project that haven't even started yielding any fruit...talk of joblessness and thearitrics...Am based in Uyo do I know what am saying... This is no federal project..he was just called by the Governor to commission a project and now Zombies are masturbating on it...Smh...

How is a National Integrated Power Project a state project?

For your information -

The Akwa Ibom State government has intervened in the crisis between officials of the National Integrated Power Project (NIPP) and Ikpa Nnung Assang community in Ikot Abasi Local Governmnet Area of the state.

The crisis between the company and the community was over the payment of compensation to individuals and families affected by the NIPP Lot 18 Line Project, which cut across several hectares of land in the community.

The intervention, initiated by the NIPP after members of the community dragged them to court over the issue of compensation, was headed by the Special Assistant on Power to Akwa Ibom State Government, Mmeyen Etukudo. Speaking on the intervention, the clan head of Ikpa Nnung Assang community, His Royal Highness Etebom Celestine Udia, described the development as a big relief to all the parties involved in the matter.

Udia urged his subjects, in the interest of peace and progress, to withdraw their cases in court and co-operate with government to ensure a successful exercise in order to fast track the completion of the project. The royal father, who had been accused earlier of collecting money from NIPP as kick back to work against the interest of his community, described the accusation as baseless, malicious, false and a calculated attempt to damage his reputation and good name.

In denying the allegation published in some local tabloids in the state, he said neither him nor the chairman of the clan council have the statutory authority to receive and pay compensation and could not have done so as was published.

However, rising in defence of the traditional ruler, a community leader, Mr. Mike sabestine Etuk, said the people of Ikpa Nnung Assang Clan were happy with the leadership of His Royal Highness, Etebom Celestine I. Udia, their clan head.

According to him, “Since ascending the throne, the monarch had achieved many developmental milestones, including the construction of a modern day market, a civic centre and a skills acquisition workshop. He also enlisted the help of the NDDC to repair the badly-damaged road between Regina Coeli Secondary School and the East-West Highway; he was also working closely with naval authorities to accelerate the development of the naval barracks in the clan.”

“It is to be expected that short-sighted and jaundiced elements in the community will not be happy at the achievements of His Royal Highness, who believes in spending money on projects that are beneficial to the people, rather than sharing it among those who believed in corrupt enrichment. We urge them to embrace the wind of change and development that is now blowing across the country.”

About the AuthorTony Anichebe

https://newtelegraphonline.com/nipp-aibom-community-settle-rift-over-non-payment-of-compensation/

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by adetop4luv: 9:35am On Nov 22, 2016
its so pathetic that niger state that is believe to be the power state of the nation realy have light 5hrs in 3 days particulerly in minna
Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by Guyman02: 9:51am On Nov 22, 2016
Keneking:
How many MW?
Its a 330kV Switchyard, not a power plant.
Definition: The main function of switchyard is to transmit & distribute the power at incoming voltage from the generating station and provide facilities of switching by the help of switchgears.
Switchyard is the point in the power network where transmission lines and distribution feeders or generating units are connected through circuit breakers and other switchgears via bus bars and transformers.
Switchyard acts as interface between the power plant electrical system and electrical grid.

Thats why its good to be a science student

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 22, 2016
I HAV NEVA SEE LIGHT 4 NJA LIK DIS IN MY LYF....I SWEAR...I HARDly SPEND 1hr without light in my Area...may b it my vote datcount
Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by PaulIdu: 9:56am On Nov 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Everyday na so so commission yet the light no improve

Believe Fashola propaganda at your own peril
Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by comos: 10:08am On Nov 22, 2016
progress69:

There is 16hrs light or more in Gowon Egbeda Lagos axis. It just dropped of recent. It was as high as 18-20hrs for over 5 months

big Lie, for more than 2 months it has been 2hrs light for 3 days.

please stop spreading lies here to protect Fashola,

people are serious going through hell in terms of electrical power in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by justmenoni: 10:16am On Nov 22, 2016
you can lie for africa, where in lagos?

NOC1:

Lagos
Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by AntiHater: 10:24am On Nov 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Light has really improve, I think it's a gradual Process, I am sure it will get to you soon. Cos seriously here, I can boast that when the light is taken it will be back within 5min.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by aroti: 10:31am On Nov 22, 2016
campusflavour:
pls be well informed before jubliating, what he commissioned was independent power built by akpabio , under GEJ , i am in akwa ibom no light yet, u jubilate for light commissioning, without seeing light first, see this

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_National_Integrated_Power_Project

Hmmm Interesting perspective? I can now understand the mind set of wailers; one should wail over what is of overall public good once it has anything to do with the opposition but one can even rejoice over evil if attributable only to their leaders and heroes.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by holaralph(m): 10:33am On Nov 22, 2016
comos:

I LIVE IN LAGOS, ALAGBADO AREA, AFTER ABULE EGBA, I HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS THAT ALL THE PETROL I BOUGHT DRIED OFF IN MY GENERATOR, SO THAT IS ANOTHER PROPAGANDA BY FASHOLA ABI, AS AM TYPING NOW, I CAN TELL YOU THAT I ENJOY LIGHT MORE THAN 19HOURS ON THE AVERAGE............. SO IF YOU DONT HAVE IT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU WILL NOT HAVE IT LATER OR IF YOU HATE SOMEBODY BECAUSE OF PARTY AFFILIATION THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT PERSON IS NOT DOING IS BEST DESPITE THE RECESSION NIGERIA IS FACING........... ( DURING THE OIL BOOM SAUDI ARABIA SAVED ALMOST 1 TRILLION DOLLARS, BUT NOW SAUDI ARABIA IS ALSO FACING RECESSION, IT AS CUTS THE SALARY OF HER HIGH PROFILE EXECUTIVES MORE THAN 20% AND SAUDI ARABIA HAS SWITCHED TO GREGORIAN CALENDAR FOR SALARY PAYMENT TO HER WORKERS) BUT NIGERIANS ARE NEVER READY TO DO ANYTHING..........

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by kunle75(m): 10:54am On Nov 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

I live in Lagos and can confirm that there is tremendous improvement in my area as far as electricity is concerned.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by holaralph(m): 11:06am On Nov 22, 2016
if light no improve in your area that doesnt mean light no improve in other areas am a witness and am enjoying light very well now
Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by 2simple(m): 11:21am On Nov 22, 2016
greatiyk4u:
If this is not CHANGE, what else is?
The project was done by last administration. Baba Fash only commissioned Jonah project.
The only project Buhari is doing and is about to complete is the N power.
Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by teebell999(m): 11:26am On Nov 22, 2016
IykeChukz:
Is Fashola still minister for Power?

No... He is Minister for strength!!!
Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by greatiyk4u(m): 11:28am On Nov 22, 2016
2simple:

The project was done by last administration. Baba Fash only commissioned Jonah project.
The only project Buhari is doing and is about to complete is the N power.

na taboo if GEJ commission am?
wake up day don't break
Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by NaijaBlend: 11:46am On Nov 22, 2016
There is NO place in Nigeria that can boast Most hours stay days and weeks without power. of a one-hour non-stop light in one day.
In fact, if Buhari knows what he is doing, he should remove the Ministry of power from Fashola because Fashola has failed woefully in this area.
Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by enigma2007(m): 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
comos:

He is not lying. I get same hours too and i stay around Ilupeju. Infact on Sat - Sun, i nearly had 24 hrs constant

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday / "YouWin CONNECT Program Disappointed Us" - Participants Cry Out (Photos) / The Changes The “Not Too Young To Run” Act Will Bring To Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.