Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,408 members, 7,843,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom (15252 Views)

Fashola Commissions New 2 X 15 MVA 33/11KVA Injection Substation In Delta (Pics) / Fashola Inspects Helicopters Used In Tracing Fault At 330KV Ikeja Transmission / Fashola Commissions Solar PP Donated By Japan In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by comos: 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
holaralph:

I LIVE IN LAGOS, ALAGBADO AREA, AFTER ABULE EGBA, [b]I HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS THAT ALL THE PETROL I BOUGHT DRIED OFF IN MY GENERATOR, [/b]SO THAT IS ANOTHER PROPAGANDA BY FASHOLA ABI, AS AM TYPING NOW, I CAN TELL YOU THAT I ENJOY LIGHT MORE THAN 19HOURS ON THE AVERAGE............. SO IF YOU DONT HAVE IT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU WILL NOT HAVE IT LATER OR IF YOU HATE SOMEBODY BECAUSE OF PARTY AFFILIATION THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT PERSON IS NOT DOING IS BEST DESPITE THE RECESSION NIGERIA IS FACING........... ( DURING THE OIL BOOM SAUDI ARABIA SAVED ALMOST 1 TRILLION DOLLARS, BUT NOW SAUDI ARABIA IS ALSO FACING RECESSION, IT AS CUTS THE SALARY OF HER HIGH PROFILE EXECUTIVES MORE THAN 20% AND SAUDI ARABIA HAS SWITCHED TO GREGORIAN CALENDAR FOR SALARY PAYMENT TO HER WORKERS) BUT NIGERIANS ARE NEVER READY TO DO ANYTHING..........

fuel will only dried up when used up by a running generator

how come you have constant light but All the petrol you bought dried up ?
Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by progress69: 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
comos:

big Lie, for more than 2 months it has been 2hrs light for 3 days.

please stop spreading lies here to protect Fashola,

people are serious going through hell in terms of electrical power in Lagos

U think i have time for nonsense internet rantings. As i speak to you, there have been light since yesterday, only went off briefly this morning. If u don't have Light in your area. How is that my cup of tea?
Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by teebell999(m): 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
campusflavour:
pls be well informed before jubliating, what he commissioned was independent power built by akpabio , under GEJ

Is this GEJ-PMB debate? I wonder how some adults reason like infants!!
Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by ceejay80s(m): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
Everyday na commission but where the light?
Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by bashydemy(m): 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
NOC1:

Mine has Increased I can boast of 16 hrs power supply. I'm sure of sleeping and waking up with light.

Thanks jare same in some part of Ibadan where i visit in early October Apata to be precise.
Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by comos: 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
progress69:

U think i have time for nonsense internet rantings. As i speak to you, there have been light since yesterday, only went off briefly this morning. If u don't have Light in your area. How is that my cup of tea?

if you like turn sun-light to NEPA light in order to defend fashola,

we all know that the area you mention previously, has Light problems
Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by piagetskinner(m): 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
Light has worsened in my area....3weeks and counting
Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by afonjay: 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
NOC1:

Mine has Increased I can boast of 16 hrs power supply. I'm sure of sleeping and waking up with light.
which part of nija
Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by progress69: 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
comos:

if you like turn sun-light to NEPA light in order to defend fashola,

we all know that the area you mention previously, has Light problems

Mtcheeeew. Light on and still counting. I

Who cares if you believe on not?

Leave village and come to the city
Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by comos: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
progress69:

I see,

when the sun goes down, the light goes off,

then the fuel in your generator starts running dry.
Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by blissful1(m): 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
At least there are completing what GEJ started
Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by buffalowings: 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
progress69:

This is the kind of warped thinking I hate.
So you want the overcrowding problem to continue?

Electricity is a right whether you're in the city or the village

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by ernieboy(m): 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
progress69:

are villages not also supposed to have electricity? the fact that you have light in your area does not mean that others who do not have should keep mute. in my area we will be lucky if we have power for 3 hours in a day.
Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by tit(f): 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
Me u have 40 hours electricity every day.
Fashola is working
Nigeria oo ni baaje
Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by fakati(m): 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
[quote author=patriotic9jaboy post=51253745]Everyday na so so commission yet the light no improve. Yeye man[How will power improve when there is no gas to power to power the generating plant or is he the one to blame pipeline vandalism?
Re: Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom by zela(m): 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
Switching station?... so na for dis place dos busybody people deh off and on light when dem like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspend Maikanti Baru, NNPC Boss - PDP Tells Buhari / FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity / 80% Of River State is Igbo people, who and why did they cancel Mid West zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.