Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass (14689 Views)

Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them / Man Performs Amazing Stunt On A Curvy Lady's Backside, Sits & Drinks On Her Bum / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by Towncrier007(m): 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
Sirmuel1:
5 and 6 are correct. I once had a girl like that.
She go just sleep for bed like a statue. Sex is always boring with her.
exactly bro, one I got then was like that, she go just dey I go dey work the work, then she go begin shout Jesus, Jesus,god, god!!! Fear begin catch me because if Jesus answer her na hell I go find myself. Slim sexy ladies rock, but not bonny yansh o
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by kullozone(m): 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
Wetin i wan take flat nyash do
Make i go dey press bone? And most of them toto too dey wide sef... No offense!
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by Sirmuel1(m): 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
Towncrier007:

exactly bro, one I got then was like that, she go just dey I go dey work the work, then she go begin shout Jesus, Jesus,god, god!!! Fear begin catch me because if Jesus answer her na hell I go find myself. Slim sexy ladies rock, but not bonny yansh o

You know better thing jare cheesy I'm done with fat ladies.

1 Like

Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by Towncrier007(m): 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
kullozone:
I disagree with that, slim girls got tighter toto
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by kullozone(m): 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
Towncrier007:

I disagree with that, slim girls got tighter toto

What kinda slim are you talking about? Because if na "THIN" then they got wider toto.
Maybe you mean average girls, not fat and not too slim.
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by Towncrier007(m): 7:28am On Nov 23, 2016
kullozone:

What kinda slim are you talking about? Because if na "THIN" then they got wider toto.
Maybe you mean average girls, not fat and not too slim.
too slim then I go break her for bed na, reasonably slim my guy.
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 23, 2016
Towncrier007:

Slim and beautiful like Ireneony I can take a boko bomb for her

The Comptroller General of ass-lickers. I salute
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by Towncrier007(m): 9:49am On Nov 23, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

The Comptroller General of ass-lickers. I salute
Toto licker how is the family na grin
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by Kingsley1000(m): 10:32am On Nov 23, 2016
Big butt ladies are so sweet in bed
Frankraj:
You lied , is only in Nigeria that girls with big ass are usually ashawo and they feel as if no one is like them and so as they want men to be wasting money on them. I have been to south Africa and Kenya, in these countries almost all there girls have very big ass .if u just open your mouth they will follow you, you go Bleep tire . This nigeria is so bleeped up everything in Nigeria is turned upside down. Rubishh country
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by Kingsley1000(m): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2016
Try big butt on doggy style u wil never regret u did
kullozone:
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by Towncrier007(m): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
Kingsley1000:
Try big butt on doggy style u wil never regret u did
bros it's like you knack one big yansh just now, hope u use detol wash prick?
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by Mrrespect(m): 12:03am On Nov 24, 2016
Op is this wot u Re talking abt for number 2??

Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by Kingsley1000(m): 7:59am On Nov 24, 2016
No be anal
Towncrier007:

bros it's like you knack one big yansh just now, hope u use detol wash prick?
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by Towncrier007(m): 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
Mrrespect:
Op is this wot u Re talking abt for number 2??
hahaha exactly bro
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by deasy(m): 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
Towncrier007:
These are reasons why you don't need big ass girls;

1) They think the whole world evolve round their bum bum;
Since they got all what the whole world needs, they get conscious to flaunt it.

2) You need a very big cucumber to satisfy them;
This is because their ass covers their toto and thereby making it difficult for a small dick guys to go in, especially when it's doggy style

3) Most of them are promiscuous;
This isn't really their fault, cos everyman needs them so the pressure gets too much.

4) Ladies with big asses hardly bear with you financially;
This is because they feel they are hot and it will be time wasting for them to stick to a broke dude.

5) They are lazy in bed, because some get lazy flipping the wide ass on bed

6) Most are not hygienic; some find it difficult scrubbing their assholes maybe because of it's large nature.

7) Finally Toto is Toto whether big or small, so next time a lady with a big ass tries to give you stress, just smile and go for their best friend who happens to be a lekpa...
Don't let anylady put you through stress whether big or small.

LoL grin Really? But every guy have their own choice/taste...this is list is yours (what an experience)

Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by Goyim: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
Towncrier007:

ireneony's armpit looks like labia fold, sure she did that on purpose.

what a teaser
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by obontami: 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
Towncrier007:
These are reasons why you don't need big ass girls;

1) They think the whole world evolve round their bum bum;
Since they got all what the whole world needs, they get conscious to flaunt it.

2) You need a very big cucumber to satisfy them;
This is because their ass covers their toto and thereby making it difficult for a small dick guys to go in, especially when it's doggy style

3) Most of them are promiscuous;
This isn't really their fault, cos everyman needs them so the pressure gets too much.

4) Ladies with big asses hardly bear with you financially;
This is because they feel they are hot and it will be time wasting for them to stick to a broke dude.

5) They are lazy in bed, because some get lazy flipping the wide ass on bed

6) Most are not hygienic; some find it difficult scrubbing their assholes maybe because of it's large nature.

7) Finally Toto is Toto whether big or small, so next time a lady with a big ass tries to give you stress, just smile and go for their best friend who happens to be a lekpa...
Don't let anylady put you through stress whether big or small.

Timelezz ultraleslie come see this trash. angry
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by Timelezz: 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
obontami:
Timelez.z ultra.leslie come see this trash. angry
Utter crap! The sight of curvy girls keep the dick perpetually erect and ready for duty.

Straight girls are like dudes with boobs.
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
Waking up to a big warm booty is nice and all but from experience, apart from the aesthetics, sex with them is overrated. Their pūssy ain't all that.
Like I read somewhere, a nice āss ain't necessarily a big āss.
Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by obontami: 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
Timelezz:
Utter crap! The sight of curvy girls keep the dick perpetually erect and ready for duty.

Straight girls are like dudes with boobs.

Hahaha!!! grin

1 Like

Re: See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass by Konquest: 4:06am On Nov 23, 2017
Towncrier007:

^^^^^^
^^^^^^

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shameless Lady Posts Love Making Session With Her Boyfriend Online, Gets Blasted / I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... / The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.