Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,295 members, 7,829,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

#ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates (41647 Views)

#ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates / #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings / #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by NFFGG: 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
tomorrow, all shall be well

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by drss2(m): 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
awayeyebundle:
Our party constitution stand firmed and it 's our party constitution not governor's constitution...why caretaker in the first place oga Op....Sheriff is the national Chairman of PDP recognise by Obasanjo and Jonathan so who know Markaffiof Mimiko and fayose to their selfish Agenda to dictate for Excos at Ondo PDP...This is the problems..Sir our justice stand up for the truth don't allow our governor to be the one country our party constitution....Our Party constitution is bigger than any governor or political agenda sir...this is a facts
carry ur lamentation go sambisa supreme court.
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by TheFreeOne: 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
Elebiju:
ahan! Omuro...... You need to take it slow and easy. Ayemafughe.

We all have a stake as indigenes and want better life for our people but that bro is too emotional.

Whosoever wins but our primary concerns should be how to ensure there's even development across the senatorial districts and checkmate external influence that may want to hijack the state resources/political structures for their selfish interests.

The game playing out isn't only about parties but individuals and their egos both within and outside the state. But our people aren't fools.
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by ikwubaba: 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
I am really amazed at the celebration here. 1-Appeal court yet to decide. 2-Even if it favours Jegede, he still has election huddle to cross. 3-And even if he finally wins, like Mimiko, who them go epp?

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by skubido(m): 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
ikwubaba:
I am really amazed at the celebration here. 1-Appeal court yet to decide. 2-Even if it favours Jegede, he still has election huddle to cross. 3-And even if he finally wins, like Mimiko, who them go epp?
abi oo, thurder fire mimiko
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by Oneday82: 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
Sheriff is typical case of a Landlord and his tenant. When it is time for renovation, he increase the rent so you can vacate. I tot you're lettered, but the way you sounds.. You need to be tutor properly.
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by awayeyebundle: 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
Oneday82:
Sheriff is typical case of a Landlord and his tenant. When it is time for renovation, he increase the rent so you can vacate. I tot you're lettered, but the way you sounds.. You need to be tutor properly.
.....with jimoh rest assured that victory ascertain....mistandwithjimoh
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by awayeyebundle: 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
Constitution stand clear that in article 4(page 3 of 75) the party while striving for maximum unity of purpose shall respect the linguistic, cultural and diversity of religious of it's members....7.2 :-The party shall pursue these objectives by;- (c) In pursuance of the principle of equity justice andfairness, the rotation and zoning of party and public elective offices and shall be enforce by appropriate executive committee at all level...there's no plcae for caretaker only elected Excos of PDP state at federal and Ondo state
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by awayeyebundle: 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
ikwubaba:
...Oga u miss it jegede is not our candidate in PDP not mature for Ondo state governor just 2years in PDP than jimoh who is 7years
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by awayeyebundle: 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
TheFreeOne:

We all have a stake as indigenes and want better life for our people but that bro is too emotional.

Whosoever wins but our primary concerns should be how to ensure there's even development across the senatorial districts and checkmate external influence that may want to hijack the state resources/political structures for their selfish interests.

The game playing out isn't only about parties but individuals and their egos both within and outside the state. But our people aren't fools.
...Yes bro..we deserve the best from Jimoh Ibrahim who will transformed tour state from poverty of Central district at least let other senatorial district rule maybe 4years and we compare
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by TheFreeOne: 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
awayeyebundle:
...Yes bro..we deserve the best from Jimoh Ibrahim who will transformed tour state from poverty of Central district at least let other senatorial district rule maybe 4years and we compare

Are you sure Jimoh will survive appeal court judgement?

Anyway we all have our choices as you support Jimoh some will support Jegede/other contestants though Oke is my candidate but let's pray for a peaceful election.

Even development across the state is urgently needed and I hope whosoever wins will do the needful.
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by awayeyebundle: 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
TheFreeOne:

Are you sure Jimoh will survive appeal court judgement?

Anyway we all have our choices as you support Jimoh some will support Jegede/other contestants though Oke is my candidate but let's pray for a peaceful election.

Even development across the state is urgently needed and I hope whosoever wins will do the needful.
...Jimoh Birahim is our candidate and he is our flagbearer not Jegede at all cost mandate....caretaker..

Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by kings09(m): 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
Bros how much dem de pay u. I just de read ur comments as if d supreme n appeal courts r on NL. U just de murder n bury English anyhow. Take am easy na or beta still, take ur arguments to d courts
awayeyebundle:
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by jonsnow92: 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
awayeyebundle:
The same Jimoh Ibrahim that is oweing Nicon Insurance Staffs 6 months salary all over d federation?
i no you will ignore this post definitely
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by awayeyebundle: 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
He is 2years in PDP jegede can't be governor where people of 7yrs are there like jimoh
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by yemdogg: 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
awayeyebundle:
....the most important is u're getting my points..Jimoh Ibrahim Winning all the way.....

Ya think....even with the supreme court ruling of today??

You berra wake up from ur slumber my brother and start facing reality.
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by chccho(m): 7:07am On Nov 23, 2016
awayeyebundle:
He is 2years in PDP jegede can't be governor where people of 7yrs are there like jimoh
Why is your English so poor The time u are using to support jimoh here why not use it to study brighter grammar?

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by neolboy(m): 7:22am On Nov 23, 2016
engineerboat:

I will open new thread soon.

Engineer abeg na when you go open thread for today's court of appeal judgement and please link me to the new thread
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 7:59am On Nov 23, 2016
neolboy:

Engineer abeg na when you go open thread for today's court of appeal judgement and please link me to the new thread

Good morning, how was your night;

https://www.nairaland.com/3480965/ondodecides2016-pdp-governorship-candidates-appeal
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by awayeyebundle: 9:32am On Nov 23, 2016
neolboy:

....Oga OP u're politically sponsored to be bias and that unfair to sincerity and truth..does caretaker exist in our constitution
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by awayeyebundle: 9:34am On Nov 23, 2016
jonsnow92:

The same Jimoh Ibrahim that is oweing Nicon Insurance Staffs 6 months salary all over d federation?
i no you will ignore this post definitely
..... We are talking about a whole state and u are here talking about someone that paid regularly salaries to his staff when dues...Stop the bias and at all cost mandate....Yeye
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by chccho(m): 10:00am On Nov 23, 2016
awayeyebundle:
..... We are talking about a whole state and u are here talking about someone that paid regularly salaries to his staff when dues...Stop the bias and at all cost mandate....Yeye
Aweyeye or whatever your name is u are just like a dog that jimoh gave a bone to come n display your ignorance here..my brother has worked with jimoh Ibrahim for years and i can tell u that man is a devil.. he never ever pays salaries that's his hubby.he owes all his staffs salaries in all his companies,owes banks and pensioners and u are here speaking trash..why don't u ask jimoh to sponsor u to school and learn to speak English..your English composition is a great disaster and a blunder
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by TheFreeOne: 10:00am On Nov 23, 2016
awayeyebundle:
...Jimoh Birahim is our candidate and he is our flagbearer not Jegede at all cost mandate....caretaker..

Appeal court judgment is slated for 12noon today.

I wish you, Jimoh/Sheriff luck.
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by chccho(m): 10:11am On Nov 23, 2016
awayeyebundle:
Come and see the chronic and shameless jimoh u want to become governor
Angry Journalists embarrass Jimoh Ibrahim with sh…:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMX7854KHCg

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abbas Jamiu, Musa Aliyu, Jimoh Ahmed, Abdulateef Anafi Made Prototype Aircraft / 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit / Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.